Page 5 of 79 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    I am sure they would find his comments about his daughter and creeping backstage to inspect the goods at his shows disturbing.
    Most of the Trumpettes I know wouldn't find either of those creepy. I've had people literally say, "It's his show, he's allowed to walk through the girls' dressing room, they know what they signed up for." There's no scenario creepy enough to make them hesitate to cheer him on.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite Peon View Post
    Baby murder/Eugenics fans ( liberals ) are going to cry a river of tears tomorrow
    We're popping the champagne along with you, I was scared he was going to pick someone like Gorsuch.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was a little worried some crazy leftist would have tried to assassinate one of the republican senators to prevent the vote. This whole thing has made the left rabid, it's 2016 all over again.
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanknasty View Post
    Finally, somebody took off the "CNN goggles".....fantastic!

CNN just had a breaking news report. They found a possible chair from Malaysia airlines flight 370 that went down

Hahaha the Democrats have made such asses of themselves and still lost, all they've accomplished is making a united and energized Republican base. Can't wait for those Blue Tears in November.
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    The only lies here are the bullshit coming from you. RBG appears to be immortal.

Jon Stewart was capable of picking on both sides despite his left leaning ideology. Congrats on pointing that out?

Now maybe if you could do some critical thinking and look outside your previous Comedy Central lineup you might see what other Americans actually think.
    You really couldn't read anything beyond John Stewart /facepalm.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal89 View Post
    I was a little worried some crazy leftist would have tried to assassinate one of the republican senators to prevent the vote. This whole thing has made the left rabid, it's 2016 all over again.
    When RBG goes, then that is likely.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by control master View Post
    theguardian.com/us-news/live/2018/oct/05/brett-kavanaugh-vote-latest-live-news-updates-confirmation-supreme-court-christine-blasey-ford-fbi-report

Liberals won't sleep tonight. Justice prevails after they nearly destroyed Brett Kavanaugh's career with made up accusations and no facts to back it up.

The American Empire. We can't be touched.
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    PS. Neil Gorsuch passed with three democratic votes and no such scandals.
    That's because they thought Trump would be impeached by now and would never get a 2nd SC justice but when he got another chance they used every dirty liberal trick in the book to try and stop it from happening but it did not work because nobody believes dems anymore all they do is lie and say anything no matter how absurd

10+ Year Old Account
    A biased judge with a history of problems, drinking, and inconsistencies over his history. Trump criticized Paul Ryan for drinking water and shaking while he was debating with him. This guy fucking cracked under the pressure of a rape accusation. Pale. Face red. Could barely speak without yelling. Drank several glasses of water. He's a choker.

He was unable to leave his biases at the door after he was nominated. People can say that he will get better once he's in his seat but that's bullshit. People (including me) said the same thing about Trump. He got worse. With a majority republican court and with RBG's probable death approaching you can expect all the social security nets that were established over 60 years ago to disappear very quickly. I don't agree with how certain people were speaking about him. This guy is not a good pick for the supreme court either.

Isn't that what the 2nd amendment is for, though?
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Imagine living with that much anger every day.
    Xires has much anger in him...when he's not banned.

That's because they thought Trump would be impeached by now and would never get a 2nd SC justice but when he got another chance they used every dirty liberal trick in the book to try and stop it from happening but it did not work because nobody believes dems anymore all they do is lie and say anything no matter how absurd
    That's even crazier Trump is facing an election in 2 years and Gorsuch was a stolen seat, Kavanaugh's problem are unique to him even Mitch McConnel did not want him. You are basically saying that democrats had similar dirt on Gorsuch but didn't use it? Also Ginsberg is very old the possibility was always there you are just delusional.

Support for Kavanaugh fell after the hearing.

Quote Originally Posted by Laerrus View Post
    That picture is so absurd, everyone knows that Jesus would never have approved of Trumps behavior and attitude back in the day.
    Keywords, "back in the day" lol.

/facepalm.

My thoughts exactly.
    Let me use small words other people who are liberals tots made fun of CNN all the time because of how they are. If you need me to dumb it down with even smaller words let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Derpleton View Post
    Hahaha the Democrats have made such asses of themselves and still lost, all they've accomplished is making a united and energized Republican base. Can't wait for those Blue Tears in November.
    So who did you rape?

cloture =/= confirmation vote
    Whoever loves let him flourish. / Let him perish who knows not love. / Let him perish twice who forbids love. - Pompeii

Who is the only rat that assaulted an US senator at Washington ?

Hint : he clubbed him because the dastardly leftst disliked the ''honor'' of the South by calling them slavers.

LET THE RIOTS BEGIN! We shall burn this country to the ground and rebuild it from the ashes in our perfect utopian vision!

Which group are you?

Oh, no. That is what every group is screaming. Shit be whack yo, this is just rioting for rioting sake. Although funny story, nobody has a plan for after the destruction of everything happens. So... it is just gonna be Mad Max in the country.

Quote Originally Posted by buddhapunch09 View Post
    Who the hell do you think you are!? To say something like that you have to be so arrogant and think of yourself so virtuous. Give me a break...
    You have no idea what Jesus thinks.. Jesus picked Paul to be one of his followers... Paul out of everyone... The same Paul who pursecuted Christians and killed so many..
    Folks, you have here one proud example of the Bible Belt : thump it, don't read it.

Small details that people know thank to incredible exegesis, known as ''READ THE DAMN BOOK''

Paul never met Jesus.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tripleh View Post
    I'm moderate, but I don't think any nominee by trump would have been accepted by the democrats. You see more people fear mongering these days then before. Making claims that Trump would put people into camps , etc. Yet alot of the claims are false. Both sides dems and reps are poison, but as the voters you have to choose the lesser of two evils. The pc/sjw culture doesn't help the democrats side in anyway. It just turns off the voters that would usually vote for dems. Because why would voters want to get behind a canidate that has these indiviuals backing? Protesting of speakers doesn't really help either. Having a logical debate is more effective then spouting off. Take the Umass speaker event with Milo , Steven Crowder and Chrstiana Hoff Summers. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCcp36n2cDg&t= So many disruptions instead of taking the chance to challenge thinking with discussion.
    AH yes, here is a ''woke independant'' who just happen to lick Milo-the-Rat-that-was-kicked-out-of-Breibart