Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilmoo View Post
    Yeeh, you are not going to last in any heroic capable guild, stick to LFR.
    We're working on mythic Mythrax, when we do heroic Zek'voz before we start our mythic clear all the dps are trying to catch the orb.

Should we go back to LFR?

Should we go back to LFR?
    Yes.
    -------------------------
    zug zug

what is it paladin, one zug is not enough for ya?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    lore should be voluntary to the game. not obligatory.

Yes.
    If heroic zek is hard enough for your group that you need to assign people to orbs and it matters if someone else picks it up, your group has issues that should be worked out. Issues that don't involve orbs on zek.

Quote Originally Posted by HuxNeva View Post
    Another one of Asmongold's accounts added to the ignore list; Sigh.
    What's wrong with Asmongold?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaecks View Post
    Please never apply to mythic raiding, EVER.
    Yeeh, you are not going to last in any heroic capable guild, stick to LFR.
    Some of you people take HEROIC way too seriously. Logwhoring on trivial difficulty bosses isn't really a problem..

Yes.
    Guess everyone below us should go back to LFR as well. Which is almost everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Mardux View Post
    If heroic zek is hard enough for your group that you need to assign people to orbs and it matters if someone else picks it up, your group has issues that should be worked out. Issues that don't involve orbs on zek.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonsno View Post
    What's wrong with Asmongold?

Some of you people take HEROIC way too seriously. Logwhoring on trivial difficulty bosses isn't really a problem..
    Exactly this... Why are LFR heroes spewing nonesense in this thread when clearly this mechanic is a complete none issue in HC? If the question was how to steal the orb in Mythic this early one, then yes... Thats a douche move that only hinders progression... But on HC? The boss will die no matter what you do...

Trying to spice up hc by dps whoring is actually quite fun and helps some of us slog through the borefest in difficulty that HC is...

Unless something you do will actually wipe the raid (stacking on Eyes or not moving out with Deceits) nothing really matters.

Madness will consume you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BrioWoW View Post
    I need to know how to steal orb because rl assigns weaker raid damage to orb.
    Correct me if I'm wrong here but wouldn't it be better to have your lower dps get it first, so you have your higher dps alive longer. We specifically didn't let our Warriors touch it, since they can Execute at 35%.

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong here but wouldn't it be better to have your lower dps get it first, so you have your higher dps alive longer. We specifically didn't let our Warriors touch it, since they can Execute at 35%.
    Your burst cooldown classes should get it when their cooldowns are up, highest sustained is around 10-15% or so, at least thats how we did it when we were learning.

Deleted
    This is the hordiest raid post I've seen in weeks.
    "How best to be an arsehat to other arsehats who don't even pretend to be roughly cooperating any more? Please advise."
    It has actually made me smile.