Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by EnigmAddict View Post
    How'd you react? What would you do? How would it affect you?
    I'd be sad, but would then just Fire up Hearthstone, or Overwatch.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Beerbill Society View Post
    I would be forced to play that MMO they call "Real-life", the graphics are awesome but the gameplay sucks...
    Aye, no Game guides for that MMO, screw that.

It would probably kill me - due to ill health, WoW is pretty much 100% of my social interaction.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by GnomeWarlock View Post
    I'd find a new game.
    Basically, this.

I've already moved on a couple years ago. It's only the Politics forum people I got ot know over the years that really keeps me going back to these forums. I just occasionally bounce back sometimes to General to see if anything improves. Unfortuantely, it never seems to... ;P

one word: RELIEVED

There are lots and lots of things to do other than play WoW. Going outside, other games, hobbies - now that you have more time your only restriction is money.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd move on. My life isn't wrapped up in the game such that it wouldn't have any adverse effects.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Softbottom View Post
    Wouldn't really care; I'd go back to playing Everquest full time.
    Is that game still going? I played from the Kunark expansion until about a year into WoW's original release.

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends why it ended.

If they did it because they are making a sequel, then my response is excitement. If not, whatever, move on with life.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Isilrien View Post
    I'd move on. My life isn't wrapped up in the game such that it wouldn't have any adverse effects.

- - - Updated - - -

Is that game still going? I played from the Kunark expansion until about a year into WoW's original release.
    Surprisingly, yes, pretty sure they are even still putting out expansions.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

for me this is happening how they are threating the alliance. My response....anger, sadness and just plain a WTF feeling.

I'd probably stare at the monitor and sob. Because WoW is the only thing I have in my pathetic life.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Deleted
    Relieved. It will never happen tho.

10+ Year Old Account
    Suddenly I'd have no more internal conflict on if I should waste my evenings away playing a meaningless game or actually do something productive lol

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    I would collapse to the floor, crying "IT'S OVER, I'M FINALLY FREE" over and over again.
    You and I both!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    I'd probably stare at the monitor and sob. Because WoW is the only thing I have in my pathetic life.
    This makes me sad actually. You will outlast WoW and you will gain more happiness and fulfillment from real-life things and accomplishments. Remember to have balance in all things.

Apathetic. Probably even relieved

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    I would collapse to the floor, crying "IT'S OVER, I'M FINALLY FREE" over and over again.
    Sounds about right.

Honestly, I'd be upset, pissed at the loss of 550+ days of played game time (I know, I know). And mourn for my beloved characters. And then I'd dive into the other games I never have enough times for due to... well, 550+ days of played game time. lol

At this point...
    "Meh"

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll be confused, try to find out why, then keep it moving.

Quote Originally Posted by Isilrien View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Yea it's still going on lol. Their new xpac The Burning Lands was just announced for December release. I play on FV with a guild that has about 80-100 active people in it. I've played since right before Kunark launched; A lot less regularely when WoW came out as my whole guild at the time got beta to test out WoW. I still get enjoyment from the game and it has a pretty solid following. The community is a lot better than WoW's community.

Couldn't give less of a shit, I've left the game many times for months at a time to do other shit, and after a week you realize how much time you waste for so little return.

Christ I would plan my days around the chores I had to do in that game just to have access to the more engaging content.

I can't believe I would consider farming an item to drop for the 40th time as a meaningful life pursuit.

If this was the Warcraft 3 era blizzard I would probably be really fucking sad, now I feel nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Softbottom View Post
    Yea it's still going on lol. Their new xpac The Burning Lands was just announced for December release. I play on FV with a guild that has about 80-100 active people in it. I've played since right before Kunark launched; A lot less regularely when WoW came out as my whole guild at the time got beta to test out WoW. I still get enjoyment from the game and it has a pretty solid following. The community is a lot better than WoW's community.
    Yeah, EQ's community was always pretty good. Now you have me curious what EQ is like these days :-) I'll have to go hunt for info on their forums.