Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    Your armory proves you didn't do the raids anyway...
    And thats the beautiful thing.
    We dont care if we did not complete the raid. We dont care if we cant even enter it.

What matters is when you do enter...is special.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saphano View Post
    but regardless guys im just mentally tired, i know that like 90% of you disagree with me. But please dont take any offense from what i said. We are all passionate for wow and thats why we discuss it. Im sorry if i hurt anyone or anyhting like that, it was not intentional. You guys continue discussing, ill just be reading but i just cant reply anymore. So please take care!
    So save yourself and the rest of us... delete your OP and report yourself and ask the thread be closed...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpymuppet View Post
    Yeh I don't know. I can agree upon some changes that were not good. But everything that makes gameplay less tedious is great for me. He is like naming them all.
    Seems like he went thru all the QoL changes and decided that they made life too 'easy' and now is trying to get old Mr Peabody to fire up the WABAC machine for him.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaito92 View Post
    so then if someone disagrees with you with world 1 kills your gonna shut up correct? Like if its even necessaity to validate your argument on mmochamp through armory lmao
    Lol this people dont understand his point of view

I started in TBC.
    I couldnt raid then.
    Do you think i cried like a little bitch for not being able to raid then?

NO

I accepted the fact i couldnt raid in TBC

WotlK came and i raided seriously and was the best feeling ever.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    Lol this people dont understand his point of view

I started in TBC.
    I couldnt raid then.
    Do you think i cried like a little bitch for not being able to raid then?

NO

I accepted the fact i couldnt raid in TBC

WotlK came and i raided seriously and was the best feeling ever.
    Some of us still don't care about raiding, just about having as much time-consuming content as raiders. Without the commitment of a raid schedule.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    so then if someone disagrees with you with world 1 kills your gonna shut up correct? Like if its even necessaity to validate your argument on mmochamp through armory lmao
    Perhaps you should go back and read up on what OP was claiming that brought his armory into it... until then little man you are dismissed..

I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

10+ Year Old Account
    go play classic

Because they insist on adding new levels to their expansion. And so levelling takes too much time. And so they nerf exp needed and add heirlooms. And so it killed the fun leveling part which used to be a challenge.
    They also limit the customization because people have this dumb idea that everyone should make as much dps on equal gear. And so balancing becomes impossible with too many factors.
    Lastly Blizzard is listening to the vocal players of the wow community. Which are mostly dumb nerds who care about collecting mounts and Master loot and mythic raiding competition.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MORGATH99 View Post
    go play classic
    end thread right here

This is all there is to it

current game will never change

edit: dont actually end the thread, im having fun here

Quote Originally Posted by torish View Post
    No, not really. A game which is played by millions most expensive content limited to a few only is nothing you can argue about to stockholders. Raids needed to adress way more players, or blizzard would have removed them completely as endgame.
    yep remove LFR say bye bye to raids.

Quote Originally Posted by lummiuster View Post
    Because they insist on adding new levels to their expansion. And so levelling takes too much time. And so they nerf exp needed and add heirlooms. And so it killed the fun leveling part which used to be a challenge.
    They also limit the customization because people have this dumb idea that everyone should make as much dps on equal gear. And so balancing becomes impossible with too many factors.
    Lastly Blizzard is listening to the vocal players of the wow community. Which are mostly dumb nerds who care about collecting mounts and Master loot and mythic raiding competition.
    This. I used to think that if you played a PS2 (going back I know) for 60 hours then you really got your money's worth out of it. Now it takes that much, if not more, to get to max level. The problem with this is IMHO that the game has been designed to stress current expansion and end-game stuff.

It's like saying that there is a really good show on Netflix (or your favorite streaming service), but in order to really understand and enjoy it, you must first watch seasons 1 to 8, which are quite boring.

10+ Year Old Account
    oh so you can also know what the content is by playing in on your character? sure right. *burst in laughter* you just brought his armory because you are insecure and need to validate opinion buy it. i dismiss this whole discussion tiny man, have fun and dont do the armory check card if you get bamboozled by itself
    You were dismissed... now shoo.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ToxicFlame View Post
    what do you have against heirlooms o.O? fuck off, leveling was already as boring as possible and they made it even worse in 7.3.5 already.
    He said a bad word and told someone to fuck off. Better infract him.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    Perhaps you should go back and read up on what OP was claiming that brought his armory into it... until then little man you are dismissed..
    He just made fun of someone over the internet like a tough guy. Where's the infraction?

it has been dying since they started adding systems that fail. They can add new systems but systems that make sense.
    I wish my income was "dying" at the same level as WOW's....... just saying....

Obviously some systems are better than others. I think just having something new to "dive in" to entices players.

The problem they have is this- they want some side progression system to gear at max level. Yet- they want ever single choice to be completely balanced so one does not become the "cookie cutter" choice.

That makes the system "stale" as they launch it, since every thing impacts exactly the same.........

They should just let it be unbalanced and sell it as:" Yes there i s a cookie cutter choice for the raid- but that only matters if you are pushing heroic. Then you might want to chose the cookie cutter best raid spec for progression fights or ranked pvp, but for everything else in the game- chose what you want and you will be plenty capable to do any other content (which is most of the game).

The two systems I liked were: the original skill system and I actually liked the legendary system. I liked the original skill system because- I would run the "best cookie cutter spec" for my main raid toon, but I could experiment with crazy builds for my characters just doing normal content (there was no respec at the time, now I would just respec outside the raid).

I liked the legendary system because it could actually affect your playstyle and rotation. I just don't think they should have made them legendarys........ It cheapened the "legendary" title. They should have done it withe gems you can insert in the gear- but you could only have 2 of these special gems equipped (or something along those lines).

Quote Originally Posted by Alydael View Post
    They should just let it be unbalanced and sell it as:" Yes there i s a cookie cutter choice for the raid- but that only matters if you are pushing heroic. Then you might want to chose the cookie cutter best raid spec for progression fights or ranked pvp, but for everything else in the game- chose what you want and you will be plenty capable to do any other content (which is most of the game).
    The problem is the community that insists that everybody must use that best spec or be useless, even if they aren't playing anywhere near the level where it would make a difference.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    I like your analogy.

"Modern WoW" for me is from the cluster fuck that was WoD ----> onwards.

MoP was the peak of gameplay for WoW.
    I do think overall Legion had better content, but MoP had better gameplay as in classes and certain systems like loot etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    Worked pretty well in the sense that was the time when WoW was the most famous (aka more subs)
    Dont know if they are connected or not.
    The amount of characters who have the achievement for finishing raids even if on LFR is significantly higher now than in WotLK even with more subs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ealyssa View Post
    And that's why 14 years later they are still dominating the market.

All the basement marketing experts here are so smurt
    The best part is that -- much like Blizzard themselves -- you have no idea whatsoever why that's the case. Hint: It's not any of the inane decisions they keep making. It's in spite of them, and people like you.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I do think overall Legion had better content, but MoP had better gameplay as in classes and certain systems like loot etc.
    I must be weird because I never found my groove in MoP in terms of a class to play.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

My whole problem is from the group finder. You cannot sit there and tell that being afk in a city waiting for a que only to press a button and automatically be teleported to the dungeon is good gameplay.
    I hate a lot of things in current wow but I would rather them make it worse than it is right now than have them take away teleporting to dungeons. Hell to the no. I already don't like doing M0's because I have to drag my ass out to the dungeon and you want to make ALL dungeons that way? Fuuuccck no, I'm not a "do this and I'll quit" type person but if you try to make me run to every dungeon then I don't know what I'd do because that shit ain't happening. I hate questing now because it's trash so I usually just Q for dungeons and BGs and alt tab till the Q pops, that's perfectly fine gameplay for me. So you want to take away dungeon teleporting on top of me not doing quests lol, I guess I'd just be 120 forever
    Last edited by Drusin; 2018-10-05 at 10:42 PM.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaelexi View Post
    The amount of characters who have the achievement for finishing raids even if on LFR is significantly higher now than in WotLK even with more subs.
    I know. Everyone knows more people now see the raids. Not even see but complete.

What i argue is that is more epic when is less accessible.

Blizz could make less raid content because it doesnt justify the costs of so many raids if only a part of the community does it.

The problem is that Blizz has no idea how to make content outside raids. No one does. Not even Blizzard.
    Mythic + is their only solution.

edit: you know what? forget it. It doesnt even matter. Ill just play Classic WoW.