Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Fetus Rex View Post
    Yeah nom I won't be respectful toards weirddos. Furries are one example of it. Gnome fans are perverts too. I'm fine with my inability.
    I'm sorry you live with this ignorance and intolerance in your life, to the point to even make things up is really sad. I'd hear what else you're intolerant to.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Fetus Rex View Post
    Vocal minority doing screams. Regular gnomes show they are not really desired race. Very few folk play them.
    Gnomes are played more than both versions of Pandaren along with Goblins, and are played just as much as Dwarves. Almost as much as Worgens.
    Last edited by Mixxy; 2018-10-06 at 09:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    Why people ask for a comedy class while Shadowlands and the Void are becoming a thing, is beyond my understanding.
    There is a certain sense of irony when someone playing fucking Void Elf of all things dismisses something as comical.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixxy Scratch View Post
    It's been said a few times in the thread already, but that text is about the Gorilla boss in Zul'Dazar. Not Gnomes.
    So it is. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurmech View Post
    What has the Horde done to the Gorilla that makes him willing to do this?
    if im not mistaken, a horde boss in zuldazar is a gorilla, and that same gorill but reanimated is a boss in the alliance version (acording to dungeon journal)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post
    -snip-
    Fairly certain Norgannon would whop her ass at Frost magic as well.

Same with Azshara.
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post
    snip
    tidesages are closer to shamans and priests than mages since they commune with the elements, they dont use arcane to conjure elements, and they have some small connections to the old gods, which can be seen in the shrine of storms dungeon
    Last edited by valky94; 2018-10-06 at 09:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    I'm sorry you live with this ignorance and intolerance in your life, to the point to even make things up is really sad. I'd hear what else you're intolerant to.
    ye ye California dream
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixxy Scratch View Post
    Gnomes are played more than both versions of Pandaren along with Goblins, and are played just as much as Dwarves. Almost as much as Worgens.
    Well, who would want to play as fat furry? Yeah, Horde has better races than Goblins. Alliance suffers from shitiness all over the place so goblins got more spotlight. But they are still at the bottom. Biting dust.

i dont play gnomes but i like them, they are fun and efficient at what they do. are they a joke? yes maybe but they still do their job!

about the played races let's have a look!
    https://www.worldofwargraphs.com/global-stats/races
    Last edited by Niaraa; 2018-10-06 at 10:16 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    i would like that, i like mekkatorque.

but reading the text, it certainly doesnt sound like him.
    it sounds like a young gnome lacking any confidence. that's not mekkatorque for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    There is a certain sense of irony when someone playing fucking Void Elf of all things dismisses something as comical.
    I would like to return the "irony" remark, but there is nothing "ironical" in being so unoriginal. Just because you are parroting the meme train of "Void Elves came out of nowhere", it does not mean you can stretch the facts as far as calling the race comical.

Not to mention that you fail to respond to any part of my post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    I would like to return the "irony" remark, but there is nothing "ironical" in being so unoriginal. Just because you are parroting the meme train of "Void Elves came out of nowhere", it does not mean you can stretch the facts as far as calling the race comical.

Not to mention that you fail to respond to any part of my post.
    Its more like "Void elves are race of edgy sonic OCs from deviantART" train if anything.