10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by faithbane View Post
    Yesterday in AV, I saw an orc DK with the original corrupted ashbringer mog and warr tier 3 set(which fits DKS a lot more to be honest..)

I don't think there are any mogs that will match that look
    thats completely different lol, a lot of people here use mogs that make them not look like a dk

Quote Originally Posted by Xkiller9000 View Post
    So many mogs in this post are just not DEATH KNIGHT mogs, sad to see
    A singular vision of death knights is just unimaginative and sad. Knocking the expressions of others without contributing. Without even contributing! Sad. Sad and unimaginative.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by figuratively View Post
    A singular vision of death knights is just unimaginative and sad. Knocking the expressions of others without contributing. Without even contributing! Sad. Sad and unimaginative.
    because i was too lazy to pick one upload and post

So many mogs in this post are just not DEATH KNIGHT mogs, sad to see
    And what is a Death Knight transmog exactly? Spikes and skulls and dark colours?

- - - Updated - - -

because i was too lazy to pick one upload and post
    And yet you're judging others for not being death knigh-ish enough for you, jikes.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Just made a "horde" theme for my DK...!!
    Last edited by Geddya; 2018-09-09 at 09:29 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I dont' normally mess with transmogs as I like to just show what I have no matter how ugly. But I recently race changed my DK from Dranei to Worgen since I just needed a change. I had been a Dranei since MoP. I was going to go with Human or Dwarf since I like those two races, but I already have a Human paladin and a Dwarf Warrior and monk so I with with something different. I regretted the Wogen at first which made me try and mess with different mogs to make it look nicer. I really like what I can't up with.

[IMG][/IMG]

my Human side:

Last edited by select20; 2018-09-13 at 05:13 AM.
    my SWTOR referal link:
    http://www.swtor.com/r/CVCyHD

i love the look of the starter DK set (not as many spikes/skulls on it as others). I tend to combine that look with the Apocalypse 2h sword. I also really like making an amalgamation of the shiny yellow crafted set from Legion, with the pally tier shoulder look alike that have the glowing hammer and book. for the wpn, i tend to use Voldrethar off of General Verax in Ulduar. I'd love to combine it with Voror off Mythrax, but i haven't had that luck yet.

Finally got the belt and gloves I wanted. Will probably go for the Dreadwyrm shoulders too, but the ram-skulls are so Dwarvy...

Because the undead pirate Warhammer expansion I tried my hand at being an undead pirate.

World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Deleted
    Beaucoup de joueurs ont commencé à retourner dans les vieux raids pour récolter les anciens sets qui leurs tiennent à cœur et qu’ils comptent arborer une fois la mise à jour sortie

Nice mog looks good

- - - Updated - - -

I like it, looks good!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    Damn.....that’s sexy

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/272264849415733248/501592590102167553/hghg.png
    Very nice use of that set to work with the HFC set and sword. The shoulders don't blend, but it's a very minor quibble.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    [IMG]
    I have the same helm/robes with shoulders hidden and two Havoc's Call axes. It's cool to look like a cloth-wearing-cultist with tons of back ornamentation!

The Heartsbane Grimoire toy also darkens it and adds to the helm effect nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by Futhark View Post

Finally got the belt and gloves I wanted. Will probably go for the Dreadwyrm shoulders too, but the ram-skulls are so Dwarvy...
    Very nice dwarf theme!

What's the kilt/robe please?

Deleted

Trying something to fit the frost-theme.