Poll: Garrosh vs Varok

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Horde Garrosh vs. Varok

Garrosh without Hearth of Y'sharaj and with axe Gorehowl. Varok Saurfang without demon blood and with axe Arcanite Reaper.

Got to give it to the veteran. Experience has to count in the end even if Garrosh is like freakishly strong even for an orc.

Varok is certainly a strong warrior, but Garrosh from Warsong, where the best warriors of the Horde were, and Garrosh's rivals were more serious than Varok's rivals.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by funcik View Post
    Varok is certainly a strong warrior, but Garrosh from Warsong, where the best warriors of the Horde were, and Garrosh's rivals were more serious than Varok's rivals.
    Garrosh didn't grow up with the Warsong. Cairne would've won in the duel against Garrosh as pointed out in the book. He only won because of the poison.

Varok all the way. Way more experience etc.
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

Quote Originally Posted by The World View Post
    Garrosh didn't grow up with the Warsong. Cairne would've won in the duel against Garrosh as pointed out in the book. He only won because of the poison.

Varok all the way. Way more experience etc.
    Garrosh in the Rise of the Horde was supposed to fight the draenei, but was infected and sent to Garadar. This means that he grew up as a warrior already in the Warsong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Garrosh in the Rise of the Horde was supposed to fight the draenei, but was infected and sent to Garadar. This means that he grew up as a warrior already in the Warsong.
    I've read the book and there is no mention of that at all, only that he was sick in Garadar, but not that he was old enough to fight the Draenei.

I've read the book and there is no mention of that at all, only that he was sick in Garadar, but not that he was old enough to fight the Draenei.
    This is mentioned in WoW, it seems, I just indicated that he was ready as a warrior even in the events of the book of Christie Golden.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is mentioned in WoW, it seems, I just indicated that he was ready as a warrior even in the events of the book of Christie Golden.
    Still, I don't think he's stronger than Varok. Sha-Empowered? No doubt that'd he'd whop Varoks' butt, but not without it.

Deleted
    Garrosh.

Hellscreams are like the upper class under the warsong clan, Saurfang family is below the Blackhands so that is why i rank the hellscreams above them without any demonblood boosts ect otherwise the Saurfangs would be the leading family of the Blackrock clan yet they where just soldiers in their army.
    Last edited by mmoc2b606a4969; 2018-10-06 at 03:00 PM.

Still, I don't think he's stronger than Varok. Sha-Empowered? No doubt that'd he'd whop Varoks' butt, but not without it.
    Garrosh had more than one 1x1 fight. Varian, Cairne, Taran Zhu, Thrall. Experience in fights 1x1 is not bad for Garrosh. Yes, Varok is more experienced than Garrosh, but Varok's endurance is not the same as Cairne's, so I think Garrosh will be the winner due to his endurance and experience in 1x1 fights.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    Garrosh.

Hellscreams are like the upper class under the warsong clan, Saurfang family is below the Blackhands so that is why i rank the hellscreams above them without any demonblood boosts ect otherwise the Saurfangs would be the leading family of the Blackrock clan yet they where just soldiers in their army.
    Blackrock family:
    1.Blackhands
    2.Doomhammers
    3.Saurfangs

10+ Year Old Account
    i don't think anyone - alliance or horde - can stand against someone who is veteran of 1st, 2nd and 3rd war
    Saurfang war experience is equal to none, i don't know anyone i can name who has more actual war experience more than him, and that include nelfs who are alive since 10k years
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Garrosh. Garrosh after Cairne became a monster in his own league. He is like Broly. The more he fights the greater power he gets. After all he was able to match, no, almost kill Varian during Tides of War. Which means he fights on the same level as demigod powered human potential.

All garrosh needs to do is tell varok that their fight isnt honorable, he'll have an existential crisis, and then garrosh can kill him

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    i don't think anyone - alliance or horde - can stand against someone who is veteran of 1st, 2nd and 3rd war
    Saurfang war experience is equal to none, i don't know anyone i can name who has more actual war experience more than him, and that include nelfs who are alive since 10k years
    Experience is not everything in a fight otherwise we would have 60 year old kickboxers and boxers in the ring IRL.

Kilrogg Dead Eye was the most experienced of the warchiefs of the Horde (Rise of Horde). But he was not the strongest warrior among them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just to add, the battle at Karabor, Shattrath, Ahn'Qiraj, Northrend.

Probably battles against the ogres as well.
    Last edited by Dalheim; 2018-10-06 at 03:31 PM.

Deleted
    The best Warchief the Horde ever had since Blackhand vs and old Orc women that only complains and moans?

Garrosh would win easily.

Just to add, the battle at Karabor, Shattrath, Ahn'Qiraj, Northrend.

Probably battles against the ogres as well.
    Whom Varok personally defeated?

10+ Year Old Account
    Whom Varok personally defeated?
    Never been mentioned as he's never been used that much until now, unlike Garrosh.