Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    He died like 15 years ago.
    All that remains are bones so it pretty mutch is impossible since there is no brain or flesh left.
    Bullshit. Derek Proudmoore has been dead for twice as long and they found his body perfectly intact at the bottom of the ocean. So if Derek can be raised I don't see why Grommash can't.

At this point, all rules about raising into undeath have been thrown out the window and turned into a parody. Those wacky Forsaken, who will they rez to share their tormented curse, er, good clean fun next?
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

could always do it old school style and res his spirit and put it into another body like gorfiend

Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    Well what was the time between SoO and start of Legion? (WoD took place in another dimension after all)
    I can still see that some of Nazgrim remained even when he was in the graveyard of Orgrimmar.

And yes Forsaken aren't Death Knights, but if i am correct they are brought back with the same magic the only difference is that Death Knights where the champions and commands of the scourge army. And Forsaken where members of the scourge army broken free from the will of the Lich King.
    Dont see why the body workings and rotting progress would be different tho.
    It's the magnitude of the magic. While it's still necromancy, what the Ebon Blade uses is much much more powerful than what the Forsaken use.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.