Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    Because people like previously known chars, or chars tied to very popular ones. Look wt Calia Menethil for reference.
    Having Calia Menethil return only to be zombified was the height of stupidity.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Severn View Post
    There's been numerous undead who rejected the Forsaken: Redpath, Trollbane, Putress, Stillwater, Godfrey. None were accepted by the living, though.
    Leonid Barthalomew was the first of them, and he was accepted by the living of the Argent Dawn. That being said, "Before the Storm" demonstrates that Anduin and other members of the Alliance may be more accepting than earlier believed - the real stumbling block would be if Derek's family can accept him (assuming he ultimately opts not to join the Forsaken). I would think Jaina might have some problems embracing the undead.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by In Ogres We Trust View Post
    Having Calia Menethil return only to be zombified was the height of stupidity.
    Same for Derek/Summermoon etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Frumpy Frumpy Frak View Post
    Seeing as the afterlife exists in WoW and the Undead go to some kind of hell when they die, if anything, Slyvanus stole eternal life from him.
    Everyone goes to hell, unless you made odyn laugh or had some super special link with light. 99.9% of Azeroth isn't this, undeath is better than what's to come. Undead don't have a special hell for them.

Upon hearing those voice lines of Derek Proudmoore, I got chills. The emotion he conveys is fantastic, props to whoever is voicing him. I feel like he will play a very important role in the coming story. Currently, I believe he's being set up to be forgiven and accepted by his family, but I would love to see them shun him. Perhaps he will prove as more of an enemy than an ally to the Forsaken and to a greater extent, the Horde. I would also love to see him slowly embrace his undead state, much like Lilian Voss. It would be awesome if the Horde actually got him as a supporting character and he ended up playing a crucial role in commanding the Horde's fleet. Regardless of what path his character is taken down, I'm looking forward to it.

Quote Originally Posted by vandplan View Post
    Anyone else feeling sorry for Derek Proudmoore? Imo it was very evil of the Forsaken to raise him as Undead. I hope that the rest of the Proudmoores wont turn against him. Hopefully he can get lightforged (w/e its called) like Calia. This just feels evil. I really hope some Undead can join the Alliance and live in Stormwind with us soon. I hate the Forsaken that are raising even more Humans to their curse. I feel really sorry for all Undead to be honest. Hope they will get cured somehow somewhere in the future.
    Thing I felt the most about the whole war campaign was that poor marshal guy. We read about him in the graveyard, think he'll be useful. Try to rez him, find out his grave is empty cause he drowned at sea. Go to the bottom of the sea to find him, and find a much bigger prize. We found Derek. And the only point the marshal, whom we spent this entire chain to find, is to have his throat cut by the Alliance after Nathanos flat out says he's useless to them now.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Everyone goes to hell, unless you made odyn laugh or had some super special link with light. 99.9% of Azeroth isn't this, undeath is better than what's to come. Undead don't have a special hell for them.
    Sylvanas herself first experienced a peaceful afterlife before being forcefully dragged out of it and turned into a banshee, and she is neither a follower of the Light, nor a warrior who would be made into a valarjar. It was only after she suicided as undead that she saw the afterlife of darkness and torment. And the only people who also mention this darkness are likewise undead, like Arthas or Sylvanas' Dark Rangers.

Are you just ignorant, or are you delibirately lying?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hallowseve17 View Post
    Upon hearing those voice lines of Derek Proudmoore, I got chills. The emotion he conveys is fantastic, props to whoever is voicing him. I feel like he will play a very important role in the coming story. Currently, I believe he's being set up to be forgiven and accepted by his family, but I would love to see them shun him. Perhaps he will prove as more of an enemy than an ally to the Forsaken and to a greater extent, the Horde. I would also love to see him slowly embrace his undead state, much like Lilian Voss. It would be awesome if the Horde actually got him as a supporting character and he ended up playing a crucial role in commanding the Horde's fleet. Regardless of what path his character is taken down, I'm looking forward to it.
    Sylvanasis using the undead NPC characters of Alliance as her message what death truly feels like and how it is to become undead. It is her understated wakeup call to the living once they get reinstated.

I believe the end game of Sylvanas why she wanted to invade Stormwind is to go after Varian's corpse and ressurect him but not to turn against Anduin but they may learn to embrace the undead or Forsaken back into the very society of the living.

The Horde proved it can be done, how come the Alliance can't deal with it when in fact most of the Forsaken were previously allies of the Grand Alliance (Quel'thalas HE, Humanity of Lordaeron, now Risen Night Elves.
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2018-10-08 at 07:26 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DargorDraconis View Post
    Peacecraft, really? is only war when is alliance vs horde right?
    against the scurge, legion,twilight hammer,iron horde, mogu and many more was tea and biscuits right?
    Hush, PvE content is per definition not a war for people with "red=dead" mentality. @.@

Of course all this have been fights and wars, but some people are not able to grasp that concept.