Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    hey if think replying to public forum posts directed at you is creepy you might need a lesson in what is actually creepy.
    The creepy part was you going out of your way to not be creepy - THAT is creepy

Feel free to do you as much as you like, but don't complain when people thing "you" is creepy.
    Why would I complain about that? That's life.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Yeah, the ones defending her were the same kind of people as the actors.

So it's just one side, really.
    Lots of actors on these forums then. Or trolls, I guess.

Deleted
    Russians cannot even stage fake videos well

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Lots of actors on these forums then. Or trolls, I guess.
    Russian paid trolls are dime-a-dozen here, you have to be blind or in denial to miss them.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Staged or not, you still had plenty of people defending her actions against the "outraged" lot... so saying just calling out on the fooled group while ignoring those defending her actions kinda speaks volumes in itself.

Both sides were equally loud...
    I keep hearing this, but the bulk of the conversatin was people saying “not all, or even a signifcant portion of feminists beleive this is right”.

Russian paid trolls are dime-a-dozen here, you have to be blind or in denial to miss them.
    paranoid much?

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    I keep hearing this, but the bulk of the conversatin was people saying “not all, or even a signifcant portion of feminists beleive this is right”.
    Eh, it's just the usual alt-righter's projection.

"I am a horrible human being so you must be one too!"
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Course not, no sane person would.

But crazies and delusionals still exist. Plenty of them on these forums.

And far fringe leftists like PosPosPos, who's most definitely a troll, that'd label a lamp post an alt-right.
    Last edited by Daedius; 2018-10-09 at 02:11 PM.

Deleted
    I'd love to know who you think on here is one - and if you think I am, well I'm just curious to hear your reasoning while I put a call into the Kremlin

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it? Given how much of normalized behaviour is actually creepy is it really that creepy to go out of your way to not be?
    It looks creepy when people are pretending to be a completely different person than they are - especially if they do it to avoid being creepy - that's double creepy
    Eh rationalize you being a creep as much as you like i guess.
    Everyone's a creep to someone else.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    We know about this, it was found halfway through the original thread

But you know what's funny

Before it was revealed as a fake, the usual SJWs on here were defending her action, and minimising it ("It was a low concentration of bleach! All it would do is stain trousers! It's just one woman!")

The problem isn't that it was fake; it's that it was so indistinguishable from the way feminists actually act that people on both sides believed it, and reacted predictably

Now, I would argue the only sane response was the outrage expressed by non-SJW normal people; the excusing and hand-waving by the left-wingers, well that's the truly disturbed response
    Pretty much all of this^, and I think this is probably the main sticking point in that there were those who fobbed it off by defending her actions.. On another note a new NPC meme, is doing the rounds that is supposedly triggering leftists/SJW's to no end..
    Last edited by grexly75; 2018-10-09 at 03:08 PM.

Eh, it's just the usual alt-righter's projection.

"I am a horrible human being so you must be one too!"
    Aww, the troll thinks I'm an alt-right. How cute!

Well darling, the crosslegs suggestion was simply given out in response to people, or rather men, taking up more space than the width of a seat(hence the complaint about manspreading).

If you have your own special method do to the same, by all means.
    No, just generally curious about the issue since we haven't had this problem/discussion where I live, the closest we have had are discussions about not getting up for the old and the pregnant. Also not sure if it translate correctly but where I live that is flirting btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Trbn View Post
    paranoid much?
    It would be paranoia if I were afraid of them.

I personally find it difficult to be afraid of spineless cowards who are paid to lie, though, like professional swindlers.
    Last edited by PosPosPos; 2018-10-09 at 02:12 PM.

I know a few that identify them self as feminist and no one think this kind of behaviour is acceptable.

edit: I mean the type in the propaganda video, the poring of water.

Quote Originally Posted by Exeris View Post
    No, just generally curious about the issue since we haven't had this problem/discussion where I live, the closest we have had are discussions about not getting up for the old and the pregnant. Also not sure if it translate correctly but where I live that is flirting btw.
    It's not even about manspreading, per se, because this entire thread was based on calling out a staged act by Russian paid actors.

The actual "manspreading" problem, if it exists, would be people hogging up more than one seat per person via various methods, and not manspreading per se.

10+ Year Old Account
    It would be paranoia if I were afraid of them.
    Eh, no. Paranoia is not the same as phobia. Paranoia is a feeling that "THEM" are out to get ya. It doesn't mean you must be afraid of them, just AWARE.

Course not, no same person would.

But crazies and delusionals still exist. Plenty of them on these forums.
    But the problem was, one side of this, those that were fooled by propaganda, were really fucking loud and god damn everywhere on this forum. You argued that “both sides” were loud here, but it was those that asserted this is what a good portion of feminists think is right arguing with sane people that was going “no, that isnt true”. This wasnt a case of “two sides of the crazy coin going at it” like you seemed to have argued there.

Aww, the troll thinks I'm an alt-right. How cute!
    Aww, so sad that alt-righters can't find actual social problems to lump off to the liberals, so they have to resort to staging an act by themselves.

And as if it wasn't enough, they had to pose as the people defending the supposed act, too, because otherwise no "liberals" would actually defend this and make the act successful. So pathetic it's pitiful.

Quote Originally Posted by Exeris View Post
    I know a few that identify them self as feminist and no one think this kind of behaviour is acceptable.

edit: I mean the type in the propaganda video, the poring of water.
    Exactly, so why do we keep hearing “both sides are crazy” type idea here when it was one single type of crazy that was involved in being fooled by this video?