Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    It would be paranoia if I were afraid of them.

I personally find it difficult to be afraid of spineless cowards who are paid to lie, though, like professional swindlers.
    what? you can't be serious right? is there any place in your life (and internet) which is not filled with russian trolls and propaganda?

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    I'm not pretending to be a completely different person... Not being a creep is an afterthought.
    What? You mean you just go "well, I totally wasn't creepy just right now" and roll with it?
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Quote Originally Posted by Trbn View Post
    what? you can't be serious right? is there any place in your life (and internet) which is not filled with russian trolls and propaganda?
    Such a pity my claim wasn't that every poster was a russian paid troll, else, your cute non-sequitur would have hit the mark.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Eh, no. Paranoia is not the same as phobia. Paranoia is a feeling that "THEM" are out to get ya. It doesn't mean you must be afraid of them, just AWARE.
    Yeah, don't worry, if I had intense hate for dictionaries and definitions of words like you and your alt-right ilk, I would agree with you here.

Too bad I don't, so yes, paranoia requires fear.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Such a pity my claim wasn't that every poster was a russian paid troll, else, your cute non-sequitur would have hit the mark.
    ah I see not filled just half-filled ))))))))))

such a pity you have to play with words already

It only triggered people because nutjobs on the far left have been making a big deal about it for quite a while, to the point where it's believable that one of them would do this.

Quote Originally Posted by Trbn View Post
    ah I see not filled just half-filled ))))))))))

such a pity you have to play with words already
    Filled doesn't mean filled to the brim.

Such a pity you have to resort to projecting what you think I am saying, rather than what I am saying, in order to have some semblance of an argument.

Quote Originally Posted by mitre27 View Post
    It only triggered people because nutjobs on the far left have been making a big deal about it for quite a while, to the point where it's believable that one of them would do this.
    Maybe the people that got triggered should not rush to be outraged so easily?

And yet the only ones convinced of this are the alt-righters, who also happen to be in cahoots with these paid actors.

I wonder why.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    Pretty much all of this^, and I think this is probably the main sticking point is there were those who fobbed it off by defending her actions.. On another note a new NPC meme, is doing the rounds that is supposedly triggering leftists/SJW's to no end..
    I haven't stumbled on that one yet, the google algorithm has failed me

edit: wow I've been missing out

https://kotaku.com/how-the-npc-meme-...jws-1829552261

Aww, so sad that alt-righters can't find actual social problems to lump off to the liberals, so they have to resort to staging an act by themselves.

And as if it wasn't enough, they had to pose as the people defending the supposed act, too, because otherwise no "liberals" would actually defend this and make the act successful. So pathetic it's pitiful.
    Whatever you want to believe in that helps you sleep at night, pedo.
    Last edited by Daedius; 2018-10-09 at 02:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    Maybe the people that got triggered should not rush to be outraged so easily?
    That's the norm from both sides, nobody waits to confirm if things are true anymore.

That's the norm from both sides, nobody waits to confirm if things are true anymore.
    From extensive experience with woke independents, both sides actually mean only one side.

duh, everyone knows russian culture is just lying and cheating.

oh and killing ex spies and lying about it, just lying about everything really.

this isn't nation bashing just look at the Olympics, bunch of cheaters.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    it was obviously staged. the videos always cut before anything happened, and never showed anyone's pants being bleached. did anyone actually think it was real?

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    Exactly, so why do we keep hearing “both sides are crazy” type idea here when it was one single type of crazy that was involved in being fooled by this video?
    I think it's part of how the mind works with trying to figure out what kind of person someone is, seen this discussed by psychologists a few times, that we are born with traits that help us find like minded people to make sure we build stable social groups with high chance of survival and push away those that are different to avoid conflict. (I think this is where racism grows from)

A small fraction of Muslims are terrorist but I know several that think most of them are potential terrorist including a few family members, or if they find out what political party you vote for then you are suddenly "that" kind of person when you might not have anything or little in common with them but voted out of fear and/or frustration, if you are deemed different enough it's suddenly ok to attack you or your group and label them all bad.

I might be wrong and rambled a bit but I think there is some truth in the somewhere.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I did say it was an alt-right false flag operation.
    @Xarim was swearing to me his ilk wouldn't be capable of this.
    Not sure what else you'd expect of the guy. His entire agenda here seems to be building a case for misogyny in order to somehow balance out the alleged attrocities of feminism. Not that the fact that this was all staged will deter him from his declaring that it's an accurate portrayal of actual feminists

Quote Originally Posted by Exeris View Post
    I think it's part of how the mind works with trying to figure out what kind of person someone is, seen this discussed by psychologists a few times, that we are born with traits that help us find like minded people to make sure we build stable social groups with high chance of survival and push away those that are different to avoid conflict. (I think this is where racism grows from)

A small fraction of Muslims are terrorist but I know several that think most of them are potential terrorist including a few family members, or if they find out what political party you vote for then you are suddenly "that" kind of person when you might not have anything or little in common with them but voted out of fear and/or frustration, if you are deemed different enough it's suddenly ok to attack you or your group and label them all bad.

I might be wrong and rambled a bit but I think there is some truth in the somewhere.
    It's just projection.

Nothing complicated about it, and it's normal especially when one is chronically factually wrong or on the wrong side of ethics.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Raelbo View Post
    Not sure what else you'd expect of the guy. His entire agenda here seems to be building a case for misogyny in order to somehow balance out the alleged attrocities of feminism. Not that the fact that this was all staged will deter him from his declaring that it's an accurate portrayal of actual feminists
    It's just ridiculous to have to point out that 1) the actors, 2) the "supporters", 3) the loudest detractors all belong to the same like-minded group of people.

Quote Originally Posted by Raelbo View Post
    im pretty sure hes just a troll at this point, to be honest.