This game needs massive ui improvements and dual specilization

WoW is meant to be a game, NOT a programming challenge. It feels so hard playing different specs and different modes right now, I have to use different keybinds/ui for arena, rated bg and pve. As a healer It is a nightmare fixing your healing addon every now and then because it bugs. On top of this I have to change my azerite traits and gear all the time and create macros or customize dbm/weakauras for every encounter.

It is a very disruptive experience doing this everyday and it's mandatory to keep up with the rest and kill the bosses or get rating. I'd say this process is a nightmare for me, I suppose a casual would never go through all this, then they wonder why this game has so many casuals, none of them wants to go through these headaches just to play on an even level with the rest. Most of the skill on this game comes from being a superior programmer and having superior equipment in order to support more indepth programming choices.

Blizzard stop slacking and fix your games!
    Last edited by Vampiregenesis; 2018-10-09 at 03:10 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aizen244 View Post
    WoW is meant to be a game, NOT a programming challenge. It feels so hard playing different specs and different modes right now, I have to use different keybinds/ui for arena, rated bg and pve. As a healer It is a nightmare fixing your healing addon every now and then because it bugs. On top of this I have to change my azerite traits and gear all the time and create macros or customize dbm/weakauras for every encounter.

It is a very disruptive experience doing this everyday and it's mandatory to keep up with the rest and kill the bosses or get rating. I'd say this process is a nightmare for me, I suppose a casual would never go through all this, then they wonder why this game has so many casuals, none of them wants to go through these headaches just to play on an even level with the rest. Most of the skill on this game comes from being a superior programmer and having superior equipment in order to support more indepth programming choices.

You know a lot of people play the game with the default UI right?

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aizen244 View Post

Who wonders why there's so many casuals? Every game out there is going to have more casuals than hardcore players. It's the casual players that keep games afloat.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

I agree entirely that the game's UI needs a massive upgrade. The amount of Addons for the game is a little much if you are just getting into them.

I think that there should be a Champion spec for each class. Combine the main skills and passives from each of the specializations into one 'Champion Specialization'.
    Of course this would not be easy, by any stretch of the word, but I do believe it'd add some mechanics to Raids.

I think they should be only available to you in Raids, or Story Encounters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    Who wonders why there's so many casuals? Every game out there is going to have more casuals than hardcore players. It's the casual players that keep games afloat.
    Basically the truth of any massive game.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Wow UI is great.Find another game.