Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    It will be hotfixed when it happen live on the next MDI
    Only when everyone sees it live only then will they fix it haha

15+ Year Old Account
    I have encountered this bug before and it was frustrating. I haven't lost a key from it yet, but its annoying when things start pulling through the walls.

ran it a fair amount of times, never run into it, so you lot might just be doing stuff wrong
    it sounds like you are one of those hunters who used to barrage then blame extra mobs being pulled on a bug.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    ran it a fair amount of times, never run into it, so you lot might just be doing stuff wrong
    it sounds like you are one of those hunters who used to barrage then blame extra mobs being pulled on a bug.
    Well, or it is caused by some class/spec/trait combo that you do not play with, and others that play often with it encounter the bug much more often. Again it just happened that a thorn caster from below "joined" us when we were killing the dogs in the courtyard (which in this case did not matter) - so it happened the forth time since this thread was opened to us.

Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Most players do a dungeon once (because why would they do it another time? They already beat the final boss!)

You don't remotely believe that statement is even within a ballpark of the truth, but you like being contrary on a forum.

Deleted
    it happens almost every run. i am frost mage, so orb probably pulls or something.

it is annoying but you make it sound so dramatic. maybe it is because i started gaming in the 90s, but blizzard is actually not to bad with the bugs compared to most games i know from the past. yeah this bug is annoying but not game breaking. it might get fixed in the future, there are other issues with the game that have higher priority and i understand that.

Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    Well, or it is caused by some class/spec/trait combo that you do not play with, and others that play often with it encounter the bug much more often. Again it just happened that a thorn caster from below "joined" us when we were killing the dogs in the courtyard (which in this case did not matter) - so it happened the forth time since this thread was opened to us.
    what classes are you running, talents, azerite traits.

Deleted
    I got two interesting bugs this week on Waycrest (on a +5 and a +10). A bolstered witch decided to randomly evade, reset and regain all of her hp while keeping bolstering stacks. A patrol came out of nowhere (wasn't even in the corridors close to the boss, we checked the corridors before to make sure we wouldn't pull accidentally) when we fought the piggy boss. Very enjoyable dungeon overall (the atmosphere, the bosses), but still buggy. We played with 2 melee dps (so no extra barrage/starfall/frozen orb) and an elemental shaman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    I've had that happen and it didnt stop me from the timer.
    good for you, doesnt make pulling mobs via bugs acceptable tho
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Ohsorry View Post
    Get a better tank, healer and DPS.

My group has never had an issue with Waycrest Manor and we've ran that place close to 10 times on Mythic 10+
    The issue is that mobs get pulled through the floors and walls, not tanks, healers and DPS that needs to be better. There's nothing to be better there.

Sometimes it is enough for a DK to put his circle down in the courtyard and Matron Alma will be pulled, even though she's in the cellar. It doesn't take much to understand why this can be an issue on a week with affixes like Bolstering and Fortified, but in general too because she keeps casting regardless.

Barrage, frost orb and eye beam all go through walls and pull as if there was no wall at all.
    Last edited by Magnagarde; 2018-10-10 at 04:47 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Temple says "Get in Line"
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    what classes are you running, talents, azerite traits.
    We usually have a BM hunter, a moonkin/guardian/resto, a demon hunter (tank or DD), disc/holy priest, arms warrior. I really have no idea what talents or traits the others are running, and I assume it's also changing all the time.

Deleted
    Why you post this here? i think there is Bugreport in game

We also had the pig boss despawning at like 10% health once. Not saying we lost the key because of it, we lost it on Triad as it was almost impossible with our gear back then in +9 or 10.

Quote Originally Posted by Joolo View Post
    Why you post this here? i think there is Bugreport in game
    I think he wants to discuss if this level of bugs and the lack of work being done to remove them are acceptable from a company like Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    I think he wants to discuss if this level of bugs and the lack of work being done to remove them are acceptable from a company like Blizzard.
    Posting it here does nothing to help. Timed a 14 waycrest today with no bugs. Still haven't seen any of this stuff.

Its still early beta, give the poor indie devs some more time xD

I mean just look at the classes - they are all in shambles... surely more improvements will be done before release? /cry

Quote Originally Posted by AgilityTank View Post
    Posting it here does nothing to help. Timed a 14 waycrest today with no bugs. Still haven't seen any of this stuff.
    Creating awareness always helps. The fact that you yourself haven’t experienced any problems doesn’t really help. I have never had my car stolen but I still believe car thiefs exist.

Deleted
    As far as Blizz are concerned there's no difference between someone who is subbed and loves the game and someone subbed who is frustrated with bugs.

Just a hint

during beta testing issues happen