Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    i dont get how blizzard constantly churns out these absolutely stunning lore npc models but the raid armor sets are still so lackluster

Quote Originally Posted by Kaldriss View Post
    i dont get how blizzard constantly churns out these absolutely stunning lore npc models but the raid armor sets are still so lackluster
    Mostly because the models for npcs don't have to be worn by so many different species.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    Lor'themar has a dope as fuck new model

I hope the blood elf heritage at will be something similar and hopefully with some sort of effect.
    But damn this looks fucking good.
    Yeah that's cool as fuck. If the heritage set draws from this I'll be very satisfied.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaldriss View Post
    Because raid armor has to be attached to specific anchor points on player models and warped to fit all the different races, and because most of the clothing has to be turned into a flat texture and stretched over the base model geosets.

It always looks good in concept art, but when you start slapping it on the actual player models, with their various poses and animations, it can wind up looking really awkward.

Case in point:

With NPC models they can just model all the clothing and armor as they see fit without having to try and make it fit the player model and a handful of specific armor slots.
    Last edited by Kathranis; 2018-10-10 at 12:07 AM.

He looks too realistic it’s almost creepy but best model hands down. Ayss and Ji just need theres
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Ayss and Ji just need theres
    And Muradin and Mekkatorque, and I guess Rokhan unless Vol'jin is going to come back to lead the Darkspear as a loa or whatever he is now.

Welp. I fucking called it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Looks great, the neck part is abit off conpared with the spellbreaker concept art but i think the set looks great.

I was hoping for a less elaborate version of Lorthemar's new armor. A surcoat would have been sick.

Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    Looks great, the neck part is abit off conpared with the spellbreaker concept art but i think the set looks great.
    It's fitting that the race of women gets the dress for heritage armor.

All joking aside, that does look really good. The textures are amazing.

Spellbreaker armor is what I wanted, so I'm totally down with this (the headpiece in particular looks awesome). Looks way better than the 'guard armor' leak from a while back.

Wish the robe was a little more 3D, but that's the only complaint I got.
    Last edited by Theoris; 2018-10-17 at 08:41 PM.

Deleted
    That set is gonna look great on my Demon Hunter with his Mage Tower Glaives.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyomesh View Post
    That set is gonna look great on my Demon Hunter with his Mage Tower Glaives.
    I am hoping they also give us that spell breaker sword glaive like the city guards have, it would just be mean if they don't

Deleted
    I am hoping they also give is that spell breaker sword glaive like the city guards have, it would just be mean if they don't
    None of the other Heritage Armors until now got special weapons despite there being quite a few in game.
    It makes getting fitting weapons for my Nightbourne quite a pain.

7+ Year Old Account
    SO GLAD it's Spellbreaker Armor!

Quote Originally Posted by Vyomesh View Post
    None of the other Heritage Armors until now got special weapons despite there being quite a few in game.
    It makes getting fitting weapons for my Nightbourne quite a pain.
    Ya, it seems like a missed opportunity.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Helm is dogshit, the rest is nice though

The shield and glaive from the OP would make this just absolutely awesome-r.

It lacks the weapon and shield, and it doesn't have new 3d effects like the Dwarf one.