Patch 8.1.0 PTR - Build 28048 VO

Patch 8.1.0 PTR - Build 28048 VO
    Some of this VO goes with the previously posted broadcast text.

That Dark Ranger (Lyana I suppose) VA is having so much fun, I don't want to kill her! Overall I'm glad that the Dark Rangers FINALLY have unique voices!

So we now have NE and BE dark rangers, mmmm, wonder if that will mean something on the future, tho it's hard to believe we would get another class restricted to elves.

Quote Originally Posted by MyWholeLifeIsThunder View Post
    That Dark Ranger (Lyana I suppose) VA is having so much fun, I don't want to kill her! Overall I'm glad that the Dark Rangers FINALLY have unique voices!

So we now have NE and BE dark rangers, mmmm, wonder if that will mean something on the future, tho it's hard to believe we would get another class restricted to elves.
    I would think undeads could get in on that action, and maybe the nelfs teach another race.

Quote Originally Posted by Zabatakis View Post
    I would think undeads could get in on that action, and maybe the nelfs teach another race.
    Indeed, that would probably make the Kaldorei Dark Ranger's Nihilism temporary lol.

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    Saurfang for the warchief!

So our boi, Zappy boi is getting some voiceovers? Zappy boi got real

I love Zekhan so much he so positive and full of energy! We really needed such a rey of sunshine in Horde in which we were surrounded by edgelords.