Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I freakin' love it.
    If we were to nitpick like bitches I'd say his face is similar to Genn's - but that's probably changing a lot when they add in the patch and they open his eyes to reveal that green goodness.
    ... plus, I feel this is gonna be the route they're taking with the Heritage Armor. And I'm all for it. I mean can you imagine wearing that with the black mageweave pants and cosplay as Thalassian Symmetra?

Those who complain about it are one hundred percent verified tasteless bums. It is the best thing since Hugo Boss SS uniforms.

Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    Also, come to think of it, does anyone else think blonde Firelord Ozai now? 'Cus I do. Not a bad thing.
    Kinda looks like the older Zuko in Legend of Korra for me.

My opinion: Awsome model if - if he suddenly booked a few evening classes in dalaran as a mage. It can work as a regal regalia when in the city, but we all know blizzard will use it as his combat outfit as well, which just looks out of place at that point.

IT's awesome, but there's always people who complain about having to breath.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    My opinion: Awsome model if - if he suddenly booked a few evening classes in dalaran as a mage. It can work as a regal regalia when in the city, but we all know blizzard will use it as his combat outfit as well, which just looks out of place at that point.
    I agree, while the armor itself looks great for an Elven magus, it doesn't really fit Lor'themar's image well. I've always taken him to be more rugged in his style due to his career as a ranger; I took his preference to be more utilitarian, even if his armor didn't exactly match that prior.

I guess they could spin it that hes become more accustomed to the stylings befitting one of his position these days, which is how I interpret their choice of garb for him.
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

Guess this means he won't die anytime soon...
    Quote Originally Posted by Someone I don't like
    Something I perceive as stupid or overly emotional.
    A quote that justifies my ideology, or attributes my opposition's position to ignorance or selfishness. - Some Nobody

Whats up with that stupid logic you people repeat all the time ? its good to have your own opinion,but it doesnt mean its right cuz its different in some cases.A person who prefers the old model over the new one is absoluteley wrong,as someone said,check how Lor'themar looks on art and you'll notice it looks pretty much the same as the new model.Old model looks soo outdated and old,plus he doesnt even look like a king.

The armor looks amazing. It probably won't look as good if he uses the blood elf skeleton, with that weird idle posture, but the model is great regardless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who? But yeah he's looking good :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sundreamer View Post
    that armor is amazing...too bad we never get anything as amazing as actual players...
    Maybe some day we will ..

Quote Originally Posted by Volardelis View Post
    Kinda looks like the older Zuko in Legend of Korra for me.
    Was mostly thinking with the long goatee, that was Ozai's thing. Either way it's pretty swag.

I hope belf heritage armor looks at least half as good...

that looks sick as hell. it really looks like a senior high elf. i just hope that pony tail is still WIP lol.

as a side note, i also hope that the BE heritage armor looks like this or at least similar to it. Its a shame that they put so much work on creating something as cool as that only to use it for lesser characters/faction leaders. All those looks belong to player characters IMO

Is he using human male skeleton ?

Please tell me he wont have human animations.That would be a insult to the elves lol.

The armor ia superb still not used to his new face though.

There's opinions and then there's bullshit, and if you don't like that model then that's just bullshit.

That is classical Warcraft Elven art at its finest, no idea which artist they dug up out of the depths of the Blizzard old guard to draw that shit up, but good job.

Quote Originally Posted by Popikaify View Post
    Whats up with that stupid logic you people repeat all the time ? its good to have your own opinion,but it doesnt mean its right cuz its different in some cases.A person who prefers the old model over the new one is absoluteley wrong,as someone said,check how Lor'themar looks on art and you'll notice it looks pretty much the same as the new model.Old model looks soo outdated and old,plus he doesnt even look like a king.
    That's not really how this works. Let me explain subjectivity to you.

"I like the old model better" is completely subjective. It is not right or wrong, it simply is. Opinions, by themselves, are not facts.

"The (old/new) model isn't how he actually looks" is not subjective, as it can be a fact. It is, however, an opinion based in fact.

Personally, I'm liking his model so far, but I'd like to see it with his eyes open, his t-pose gone, and his hair not as...erect. But, I didn't hate his old model by itself - it was fine, but a bit generic, and I feel like all important characters (especially racial leaders) should have unique models. You can agree or disagree with me all you like, because everything I stated as opinion in this paragraph was completely subjective - there were no facts, only personal thoughts. However, there is nothing factually wrong with anything I stated as well, whether you agree or disagree.

So, I hope that helps you. It would also help to take you more seriously if you didn't call others "stupid" or "wrong" when you simply disagree with them. That only makes you look bad in the end.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

New model is fucking amazing. Clearly different people work on NPCs and player sets.

10+ Year Old Account
    A male blood elf model at last! Hahaha

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head
    I have nothing against his new model. In fact, I like it. I hate his hypocracy and whiny nature. Accusing the Void Elves for being taitors when he's the one who banished them in the first place.

Deleted
    I can’t stop thinking now about the new Lor’themar standing in Lego Silvermoon between Halduron and Rommath dressed with those old-fashioned armors.