Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Some more shaman love. Ty blizz. Pvp enh, the only shaman spec actually performing really good in one arena.

And i was expecting pve buffs as enh. Silly me.

Nerfs to RMX? What the fk? Might actually consider resubbing...

Deleted
    I don't mind nerfing enhance damage buts nerfing that much the healing? Okay?! Then where are the additional defensive cooldowns then? Because the spec is squishy just like a feral but feral gets to heal all the time?

And ret paladin isn't a hybrid in Blizzards' mind? Because their damage, tankiness and heal is through the roof but no change whatsoever! What a joke company

Enh was over the top outclassing ret and feral so stop that bias. I main rogue and I agree with this nerfs 100%

> It calculates your general item level (as you put it) based on all items you've looted,

So, all those worthless ilvl 325 items you got as WQ rewards that went straight to scrap because you were forced to endlessly grind rep will now be used against you.. GG Blizzard.... Basically a smoke and mirror "fix"...

Quote Originally Posted by sbaybevett View Post
    > It calculates your general item level (as you put it) based on all items you've looted,

So, all those worthless ilvl 325 items you got as WQ rewards that went straight to scrap because you were forced to endlessly grind rep will now be used against you.. GG Blizzard.... Basically a smoke and mirror "fix"...
    This is not how it works. It counts all items you have looted and count your average item level from the combined item level of the highest pieces, even if you have happened to delete one piece that was higher item level.

Frostbolt still does no damage even with 15% buff, what's even the point?

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by shoras View Post
    Blizz keeps trying to make fetch happen.

They can't get it through their heads that they need to stop making turret casters even less mobile in both the PvE and PvP aspects of the game. Some incompetent melee probably got trashed by a Frost Mage and got all wound up. Current Blizz developers have very little clue as to what they are doing, so they are responding to the incompetent melees rather than stepping back and looking at how their own game actually plays.

While Meteor did indeed hit hard in PvP, it's easy to dodge. And if you got trapped in a situation in there where you couldn't escape it was just set up well by the mage. Did Fire mage really need that 20% nerf? They don't have much going for them as it is already
    Last edited by Fluppington; 2018-10-10 at 11:38 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluppington View Post
    While Meteor did indeed hit hard in PvP, it's easy to dodge. And if you got trapped in a situation in there where you couldn't escape it was just set up well by the mage. Did Fire mage really need that 20% nerf? They don't have much going for them as it is already
    That nerf is targeted at fire/assa/x.. you're not dodging a meteor without trinket up against that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shoras View Post
    You're supposed to shatter those my dude.. and it makes deep shatter a little more attractive.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    Nerf Enh Damage, Mana regen, and Healing just incase they were still useful in some way.
    Yea, Ehn was totally fine.. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuciek View Post
    Enh was over the top outclassing ret and feral so stop that bias. I main rogue and I agree with this nerfs 100%
    If you actually think that then you don't know much. A ret can blow through a defensive enhance spam healing like they're made of soft butter.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lateralsx5 View Post
    I don't mind nerfing enhance damage buts nerfing that much the healing? Okay?! Then where are the additional defensive cooldowns then? Because the spec is squishy just like a feral but feral gets to heal all the time?

And ret paladin isn't a hybrid in Blizzards' mind? Because their damage, tankiness and heal is through the roof but no change whatsoever! What a joke company
    Exactly. I don't understand the reasoning. I feel like these nerfs are made by someone who doesn't even know the class. Enhance literally has a single shitty defensive that lasts 8 seconds with a 2min CD. You can heal 5 times before going OOM. So now its like.. heal 2-3 times max for 18-20k and hope you'll survive? I've had ret spam crit TV for 40k a pop and they have ridiculous defensives and resets on top of that. Enhance is a shitty spec at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu fhtagn View Post
    This is not how it works. It counts all items you have looted and count your average item level from the combined item level of the highest pieces, even if you have happened to delete one piece that was higher item level.
    Seems blizzard has confirmed also making the point that that the issue appeared influenced by loot specialization changes player may have used and that the initial ilvl threshold was too high ( i.e. players already exceeding ilvl 370 were rewarded 370 gear in most cases not needed whereas many folks in the 360's, even the high 360's were only getting rewarded 355 gear. )..

Quote Originally Posted by Raakel View Post
    Totally insulting how they mess with shaman this expansion! They should have toned down Enhance patch by patch instead of using a sledge hammer.

What's with Rets blowing you up to 20 % hp in a stun having three lifes???
    This i agree with.. with added word of glory crits healing u from 20-100% just fucking retarded.. self healing isnt enough ? here is a bubble.. oh not enough here is a bop.. like get out already ..

Deleted
    Sorry shamans I know you don't have much going atm but I'm happy with the PvP nerfs.

Ret healing still going strong tho, kinda weird. And I play ret.
    Last edited by mmocd9c49027e6; 2018-10-10 at 01:10 PM.

FINALLY some Mage nerfs. Comet storm and the fire mage version were getting ridiculous

Deleted
    I changed to enhancement from elemental at the beginning of BfA, and now we get this sh*t haha, cool Blizzard. Guess I'll have to change to Zandalari Paladin?

Quote Originally Posted by Lulbalance View Post
    Good changes for pvp.
    everytime i read these comments i think to myself, does this guy really have a clue whats going on on the leaderboards in terms of esports in world of warcraft?

the double nerf to cometstorm for example, we can all agree that maybe a 10-15% nerf would be enough but ontop of the 20% they remove the ice form traits(only reason we used this talent btw) from existence leaving us with no desirable class traits to begin with, effectivly double nerfing them to the ground to the point where one might compare pve shaman threads about mythic raids.

meteor nerf, it has really never been a problem in higher pvp due to the fact it Splits evenly among targets hit and you can move out/get gripped or as many higher teams do is when they read that the "go" or "setup" from teh enemy mage team is coming they semi stack up so that all the traits/aoe/ignite breaks the cc and worst case, the meteor is split on 3 targets meaning it does like 10k as an ability that already has a 45second cooldown and paired with a class that has no stun by itself.

meanwhile these nerfs are put out before blizzcon it leaves the wonder to how demon hunters or boomkins(80k starsurges x2) can be gone unnoticed amongs their utlity and undispelable cc(mass dispelable tho) cyclone & ofc bash & offheals.

and dont get me started on things like warlock drain life being a thing in the game?

in my mind the meteor nerf was a "hit them with the goodnight" but rather they shouldve perhaps buffed the other traits and reworked meteor itself.

the enha shaman nerfs today were also a typical "we rather nuke the design/abilities instead of overtime nerf/rework to fir the overall pvp meta/gameplay we intended"

why would you ever invite an enha shamans now? any other class offers more in terms of cc, damage, survivability and teamsynergy now.

the only nerf i actually agree with is somewhat the assasination nerf as its somewhat slight but does not remove the gameplay/meta of how the class performs/acts/brings to the table.

Rogue mage druid has been an annoyance for years but again this game is somewhat of a rock paper sicors where jungle/phdk / enha/ele + sp & a healer does really well against among comps like jungle that is seen as the rmp killers.

blizzards design goals where they rather kill off the entire body over cutting of the finger/arm is somewhat concerning and can probably be tracked back to the recent high names leaving blizzard in my eyes, something points towards just being clueless in design. Talk to the top pvpers, talk to the blizzcon attendies blizzard please, we want to help..
    Last edited by danki1337; 2018-10-10 at 03:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sbaybevett View Post
    Seems blizzard has confirmed also making the point that that the issue appeared influenced by loot specialization changes player may have used and that the initial ilvl threshold was too high ( i.e. players already exceeding ilvl 370 were rewarded 370 gear in most cases not needed whereas many folks in the 360's, even the high 360's were only getting rewarded 355 gear. )..
    lol stop you are embarrassing yourself.

Yes, let's make this even more complicated. Again: Blizzard removed talents from the talent tree to simplify selection and to reduce waste. Yet, the Azerite armor system is the most complex and overwhelmingly complicated system I've ever seen, and the RnG is just exacerbated by the randomness of what you now get as part of the bandaid for getting useless traits.

What is this the 4th patch in BFA with major rogue nerfs? At least buff sub so we have an alternate spec to play christ.