Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I own more 3rd party games on my switch then first party ones.

Maybe they should pickup support if this is true because there hasn't been a Nintendo developed game worth a shit(that wasn't a port I'm not paying full price for) on the switch since Xenoblade 2.
    Did you buy it for those 3rd party games though?
    And how many of those are ports anyway?

And that's debatable, Mario Tennis Aces seems to be rather popular and the new Mario Party is a good step in the right direction overall while still having a few hiccups, but again, I don't see any reviews saying its absolute trash.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    If I didn't already own one, yes I would have bought it for Octopath which is the best exclusive on the system and far better then any Nintendo developed game. Also Valkyria Chronicles 4 is the best game on the system period and nice to play in bed. Also far better then any Nintendo developed game on the system IMO.

The only 2 Nintendo developed games that are good/not old full prices ports IMO are SMO and Xenoblade 2. Smash Ultimate will be the 3rd. I would of said Splatoon 2 a year ago but Nintendo hilarious lack of anti cheat support made me quit that game awhile back. That's 3 games in almost 2 years. Their support for the system is pretty bad in spite of them saying things changed. They might be able to fool people that didn't know the Wii U existed with old full priced ports but for the people that did own a Wii U the support is nearly as bad as the Wii U's first 2 years.

Aces and the new MP are both trash games. You can't really change my opinion on that. When you can't make a MP game better then the gamecube versions more then a decade later you're pretty bad at making games tbh. Don't even get me started on the terrible Mario sports cash in titles either.

When I had my Switch I bought it for both. You do realize that the system is doing really well for indies and those are 3rd party games as well. So yes MANY people do buy 3rd party games for the Switch and I bet you have as well.

For me the fact the majority of 3rd party titles on the switch was full price is what killed the system for me for now.

It's not arrogance or ignorance. It's Nintendo picking their battles.
    No its both because that's not how this business works. You make video games or video game hardware you are in competition with others who does the same. By ur logic if Wal-Mart said Amazon wasn't there competition they would be right when factually they wouldn't be.

If Nintendo wasn't in competition with them then they would be releasing their IP's on other hardware and guess what they are not. Because they want selling points for there system that the others doesn't have AKA competition. They also wouldn't pay 3rd party studio's to make exclusive IP's for there system as well.

Now don't get me wrong the Switch is a cool system, But Nintendo is being Nintendo and trying to be in there own bubble when that's not how this works.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2018-10-09 at 10:22 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Id (Purpose) (Fire Emblem Awakening) by Takeshi Kuramochi

15+ Year Old Account
    I hope we get road taken from fates

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    I hope we get road taken from fates
    Nothing from Fates should ever be remembered again. Except Lost in Thoughts

15+ Year Old Account
    Nothing from Fates should ever be remembered again. Except Lost in Thoughts
    I'm a corn main and I will beat you come December.

Based on IGN's Review.

1) Docked play sucks, The motion control's is ass. It makes Co-Op sur-par at best.
    2) Looks slightly better then the ISO port.
    3) If you have played TWEWY before you may want to rethink buying this port.
    4) Plays fine in handheld mode.

Rating 7.8 - Good.
    Current Metacritic Rating is 78 https://www.metacritic.com/game/swit...ou-final-remix

Ya totally worth spending $50 for a halfassed port. Funny enough tho I have a interest in the game now so I may grab it for DS.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post

Based on IGN's Review.

1) Docked play sucks, The motion control's is ass. It makes Co-Op sur-par at best.
    2) Looks slightly better then the ISO port.
    3) If you have played TWEWY before you may want to rethink buying this port.
    4) Plays fine in handheld mode.

Rating 7.8 - Good.
    Current Metacritic Rating is 78 https://www.metacritic.com/game/swit...ou-final-remix

Ya totally worth spending $50 for a halfassed port. Funny enough tho I have a interest in the game now so I may grab it for DS.
    If i recall the Japan sales were pretty sub par. It's def just a terrible phone port. I'll just wait till it's like 20 bucks in a few months
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    If i recall the Japan sales were pretty sub par. It's def just a terrible phone port. I'll just wait till it's like 20 bucks in a few months
    Ya I'm just going to sit here and wait for all the people who defended the port to come and tell me I was right about it being lazy as fuck....

I bet they won't.

I'll just wait till it's like 20 bucks in a few months
    Nintendo is publishing the game in the west.

So not gonna happen.

Do you live in a magical world where 'Nintendo Tax' doesn't keep prices high?

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Do you live in a magical world where 'Nintendo Tax' doesn't keep prices high?
    If it wasn't being published by Nintendo it would, But it is so RIP.

Overpriced lazy port is overpriced and lazy. I would also love for a few select people including a moderator to tell me I was right about it. Since they argued there ass off to me about it.

Because they know people will buy it anyway. I'm not spending 60 for it. Not for 4 boards
    60? All new console games in Canada are about 90$ after taxes sooooo enjoy your cheap games lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    60? All new console games in Canada are about 90$ after taxes sooooo enjoy your cheap games lol.
    I'll gladly trade you spots. I'll pay 90 for games where i get free health care and my country isn't being constantly displayed as a reality tv show thanks to the president
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

https://www.amazon.ca/Nintendo-HCCPA...er+mario+party

The Canadian price of the game is exactly in line with the currency difference from USD to CAD.

And yes, people only refer to the MSRP because you can't control taxes in your area and they will vary by them. If you think people in the US aren't paying taxes on their games, that's not true for the most part unless you still live in a rare part of the country that isn't taxed for online purchases but those are shrinking each year.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    I'm a corn main and I will beat you come December.
    Corn should be popped.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    https://www.amazon.ca/Nintendo-HCCPA...er+mario+party

The Canadian price of the game is exactly in line with the currency difference from USD to CAD.

And yes, people only refer to the MSRP because you can't control taxes in your area and they will vary by them. If you think people in the US aren't paying taxes on their games, that's not true for the most part unless you still live in a rare part of the country that isn't taxed for online purchases but those are shrinking each year.
    I am just saying, if those companies took a price hit to make them the same price here we would buy more games thus more revenue for those companies, it is just unfortunate. I hacked my PS4 so I don't have to buy games for it anymore because I cannot afford all the games I want across all platforms like I could 10 years ago.

I am just saying, if those companies took a price hit to make them the same price here we would buy more games thus more revenue for those companies, it is just unfortunate. I hacked my PS4 so I don't have to buy games for it anymore because I cannot afford all the games I want across all platforms like I could 10 years ago.
    So you chose to steal because you can't buy the games you want and yet want developers to lower the price of there games...

Roflmao.