Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    I am just saying, if those companies took a price hit to make them the same price here we would buy more games thus more revenue for those companies, it is just unfortunate. I hacked my PS4 so I don't have to buy games for it anymore because I cannot afford all the games I want across all platforms like I could 10 years ago.
    Same price? If you're getting games for $60 CAD they should be $46 US.

Stop acting like the currencies are equal or the countries are the same for that matter.

The lowest minimum wage in the US is $7.25 the lowest minimum wage in Canada is $10.25. The currencies are not equal or even close to it.

You chose to steal games because you have to pay the exact same price US players pay for games in your home currency. Congrats on being so entitled you think you deserve cheaper games then everyone else I guess?

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Ya I'm just going to sit here and wait for all the people who defended the port to come and tell me I was right about it being lazy as fuck....

I bet they won't.
    It's almost like people (me) was saying we'll (I) will withhold judgement until the game comes out.

Almost.

7.8 isn't as horrible as you were making the game sound before.

So you chose to steal because you can't buy the games you want and yet want developers to lower the price of there games...

Roflmao.
    Believe me, the developers are not paid enough to begin with, if you do the math though most games make FAR FAR more than it costs to pay the developers and cover all the other costs. Indie developers know where it is at I support them 100% and always buy indie games I am interested in.
    Lead Game Designer

YouTube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/@Nateanderthal

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    It's almost like people (me) was saying we'll (I) will withhold judgement until the game comes out.

Almost.

You know this is the internet where you pre-order everything then complain when it doesnt live up to every expectation rather than waiting even just a day or two and getting feedback from people who are not giving reviews to keep their job/industry contacts right? Its half the fun
    Suri Cruise and Katie Holmes are SP's.

Almost.

Its almost like people (me) saw it for the lazy port it was.

Also 7.8 is the IGN scale you know how they rate games mainly from 7-10. The game is barely playable docked please tell me again on how that isn't "that bad".

Told you from the get go it was going to be a overpriced lazy port and you argued with me about it. Just eat some crow and admit I was right.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Believe me, the developers are not paid enough to begin with, if you do the math though most games make FAR FAR more than it costs to pay the developers and cover all the other costs. Indie developers know where it is at I support them 100% and always buy indie games I am interested in.
    Is this time travel from a decade ago?

Because most "indy games" now are just trying to cash in on fads of previous ones and are after nothing but the bottom line. They do the exact same shit AAA does on the opposite end of the spectrum.

For every good indy game like a stardew or hollow knight there are literally 100 shitty ones taking up space on stores like steam, PSN or eshop.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2018-10-10 at 07:14 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Just eat some crow and admit I was right.
    *Pats Jt on the head*

*awards him a participation award*

Well Done JT, your vast experience in the video game industry offers great insight and we should just listen to you and not have opinions of our own.

I hope you are standing on top of a hill with your chest out, you've done marvelous.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    For every good indy game like a stardew or hollow knight there are literally 100 shitty ones taking up space on stores like steam, PSN or eshop.
    Come now Tech Life of Black Tiger is a amazing indie title, Its a sleeper hit...
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Mario party has 4 fuckin boards. Like what is their problem making half finished games?
    It's not half finished. Unless you claim that a Mario Party game can only be considered finished if it has exactly 8 boards.
    If the game had only half-boards, you could say it's unfinished./
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    You know this is the internet where you pre-order everything then complain when it doesnt live up to every expectation rather than waiting even just a day or two and getting feedback from people who are not giving reviews to keep their job/industry contacts right? Its half the fun
    It hurts me that this was sarcasm but it's also still truth.

Its almost like people (me) saw it for the lazy port it was.

Also 7.8 is the IGN scale you know how they rate games mainly from 7-10. The game is barely playable docked please tell me again on how that isn't "that bad".

Told you from the get go it was going to be a overpriced lazy port and you argued with me about it. Just eat some crow and admit I was right.
    What, you want a participation award for throwing a dart and happening to be 40% right?

There's still the 78 on metacritic.
    Just admit it wasn't complete trash like you said.

What, you want a participation award for throwing a dart and happening to be 40% right?

There's still the 78 on metacritic.
    Just admit it wasn't complete trash like you said.
    It is complete trash because it cost $50 and isn't playable in docked mode, Tell me how that isn't complete trash. Just can't eat that crow can you Joe, Not surprised your not the only mod here who can't admit when they are wrong.

It is complete trash because it cost $50 and isn't playable in docked mode, Tell me how that isn't complete trash. Just can't eat that crow can you Joe, Not surprised your not the only mod here who can't admit when they are wrong.
    That's like, your opinion.

Reviews are saying otherwise, if it was trash it would be getting like 3 or 30s. Not average scores. It's passable/decent enough. Like I expected from the start.

But you always deflect right back to personal attacks as if having a slightly different green name changes something.

7+ Year Old Account
    Lol ive never seen Joe act like the way you're trying to make out JT.

Joe and Edge are the only decent mods on this site. I guess Aiko is ok too, havent seen her do anything bad

Lol ive never seen Joe act like the way you're trying to make out JT.
    Eh, I can find myself even unbearable at times lol

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

7+ Year Old Account
    Eh, I can find myself even unbearable at times lol

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    everyone gets tired of their own voice. I havent seen you be a twat once

That's like, your opinion.
    Last checked it being shit to play in docked and look slightly better then the mobile port isn't a opinion. It is what i said it was going to be a overpriced lazy port and you argued against me on that non-stop.

Hey the thread is in negative mode again maybe you should leave it again?

everyone gets tired of their own voice. I havent seen you be a twat once
    I try my best, but that's usually just because I bail if things get too heated at this point. Not worth the stress anymore to me.

Last checked it being shit to play in docked and look slightly better then the mobile port isn't a opinion. It is what i said it was going to be a overpriced lazy port and you argued against me on that non-stop.

Hey the thread is in negative mode again maybe you should leave it again?
    I'm confused why you linked two sources saying "hey it's decent enough" and now you're arguing still that it's trash.

7+ Year Old Account
    I try my best, but that's usually just because I bail if things get too heated at this point. Not worth the stress anymore to me.
    Yep same here. The Jt and tech tag team wombo combo gets a little draining after awhile.

we get it, no one will ever understand the universe and gaming better than those two. We may as well just listen to them for all our thoughts and feelings

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I find it more likely they create a dock with additional processing power.
    That would defeat the purpose of it being a hybrid system. The Switch will still need to play the games in handheld mode. Not to mention the Switch lacks the necessary cooling to keep it from overheating in such a setup. You'd be better off putting it into your toaster. It'll achieve the same results.
    But if Nintendo did do a "Pro" Switch next year that would be a massive fuck you to anyone who bought a switch. Also if the performance is that big of a difference then it mite as well be Switch 2.
    Really now. I don't remember people complaining about the "New" 3DS. Or the PS4 Pro. Or the Xbox One X.
    Last edited by Darkguyver2020; 2018-10-10 at 08:05 PM.

tech
    I'm flattered you feel the need to bring me up, even while having discussions I have nothing to do with.

It's almost like you're mad I wasn't in the discussion so needed to imagine I was for the sake of your agenda...