Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Isn't anyone gonna comment on her name beeing Claudia Patatas which is litterally translated to Claudia Potatoes, if theres ever been a name reflecting the intellect of an individual this must be it..

10+ Year Old Account
    Another fine white chap being persecuted by the caliphate for his skin color.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Terrorist group
    Generally curious are they even labeled as such? In the same way something like ISIS is?

I just thought the KKK was a just general nuisance still allowed to roam but action only taken when they take any extremist action is performed. If ISIS was in the States I am sure their whole operation would be shut down. Are the KKK not an open bunch of nut jobs? :P
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Generally curious are they even labeled as such? In the same way something like ISIS is?

I just thought the KKK was a just general nuisance still allowed to roam but action only taken when they take any extremist action is performed. If ISIS was in the States I am sure their whole operation would be shut down. Are the KKK not an open bunch of nut jobs? :P
    KKK doesn't exist, it's just a bunch of FBI agents larping

If found guilty of being members of a banned group. or having a copy of terrorist document, The Anarchist Cookbook, which contained bomb-making instructions.
    Wait they need a book during the internet age for making bombs?

Quote Originally Posted by stomination View Post
    Wait they need a book during the internet age for making bombs?
    Books that are handed from one person to another isn't traceable...

A lot of old school tricks that are problematic for governments when it comes to keeping tabs on just about everything.

10+ Year Old Account

Not a terrorist group?

The group guilty of lynchings, beatings, bombings, arson, property destruction, assault, intimidation. Not a terrorist group?

But Paco, the only ones still wearing robes are old fat guys...no shit. No criminal organization under the watchful eye of the FBI makes themselves easily identifiable with that bullshit. Real gangsters don't wear red and blue with their pants sagging on street corners. Cartels arent dressing like cholos. Islamic terrorist dont walk in black head scarves. The people you see wearing robes at rallies are a bunch of pretenders, clowns.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    Not a terrorist group?

The group guilty of lynchings, beatings, bombings, arson, property destruction, assault, intimidation. Not a terrorist group?

But Paco, the only ones still wearing robes are old fat guys...no shit. No criminal organization under the watchful eye of the FBI makes themselves easily identifiable with that bullshit. Real gangsters don't wear red and blue with their pants sagging on street corners. Cartels arent dressing like cholos. Islamic terrorist dont walk in black head scarves. The people you see wearing robes at rallies are a bunch of pretenders, clowns.
    I didn't say they were not a terrorist group, only asked as if they were treated in the same vein as something like ISIS? Or do they just free roam around. Something like ISIS we are hunting down and putting an end too, are the KKK treated like that?

I am unfamiliar with the KKK and how they are perceived now, I know back in ye old time they would literally drag people across streets and burning them and people would look the other way, I am just unfamiliar with the KKK now and how the operate. Are they arrested on the spot if they're found out to be a KKK member? Don't they still do marches and stuff?
    Last edited by Orby; 2018-10-11 at 12:27 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't say they were not a terrorist group, only asked as if they were treated in the same vein as something like ISIS? Or do they just free roam around. Something like ISIS we are hunting down and putting an end too, are the KKK treated like that?

I am unfamiliar with the KKK and how they are perceived now, I know back in ye old time they would literally drag people across streets and burning them and people would look the other way, I am just unfamiliar with the KKK now and how the operate. Are they arrested on the spot if they're found out to be a KKK member? Don't they still do marches and stuff?
    They still hold rallies. They had one not far from here several years back. They were mostly bitching about Mexicans and all that.

Just because they're Klan members, have swastikas all over the house and named their kid Adolph...doesn't mean they're Nazis!

10+ Year Old Account

The FBI did a good job of dismantling them in their old form, forcing them underground. If authorities find out you're affiliated with some white supremist group be it the KKK or otherwise, you're on 'a list'. You're monitored depending on how much of a threat they actually think you are. Most aren't. So just saying you're a member won't get your arrested.

They still hold rallies, but like I said it's mostly just a bunch of old guys dressing up. There were two KKK meeting places about 40 minutes north and south of where I grew up, one in a unincorporated down, the other on unassuming dirt path off a highway. They had signs that said ni trespassing then confederate flag symbols telling people to turn back.

Modern day white nationals who are activist (committing acts to push their agenda) won't publicly declare alliances with the KKK because it's too much if a target to place on your back.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    The FBI did a good job of dismantling them in their old form, forcing them underground. If authorities find out you're affiliated with some white supremist group be it the KKK or otherwise, you're on 'a list'. You're monitored depending on how much of a threat they actually think you are. Most aren't. So just saying you're a member won't get your arrested.

They still hold rallies, but like I said it's mostly just a bunch of old guys dressing up. There were two KKK meeting places about 40 minutes north and south of where I grew up, one in a unincorporated down, the other on unassuming dirt path off a highway. They had signs that said ni trespassing then confederate flag symbols telling people to turn back.

Modern day white nationals who are activist (committing acts to push their agenda) won't publicly declare alliances with the KKK because it's too much if a target to place on your back.
    Thanks for the info

There's a big difference between the US and UK, though.

Free Speech and Freedom of Assembly isn't so much of a thing in Britain.

Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    Another fine white chap being persecuted by the caliphate for his skin color.
    So, you like racists that are part of terrorist organizations? Not surprising with your name.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    So, you like racists that are part of terrorist organizations? Not surprising with your name.
    What terrorist acts were they involved in? Saying things that hurt your feelings?

If found guilty of being members of a banned group. or having a copy of terrorist document, The Anarchist Cookbook, which contained bomb-making instructions.
    Banned groups and banned books. Ingsoc proceeding as expected.

Convict people for what they do , not for what they believe or read.
    "Independence forever!" --- President John Adams
    "America is the well-wisher to the freedom and independence of all. She is the champion and vindicator only of her own." --- President John Quincy Adams
    "Our Federal Union! It must be preserved!" --- President Andrew Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    What terrorist acts were they involved in? Saying things that hurt your feelings?
    Hes in a group that has committed terrorist acts, Doesn't matter if he has done them himself or not.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought the whole point of having kids was to teach them to hate what you hate?
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Realitytrembles View Post
    Banned groups and banned books. Ingsoc proceeding as expected.

Convict people for what they do , not for what they believe or read.
    He joined a terrorist group, that's doing something. Would you be fine if your next door neighbor was part of ISIS?
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    He joined a terrorist group, that's doing something. Would you be fine if your next door neighbor was part of ISIS?
    There are no banned groups in the US. He would be convicted here if he gave material support to ISIS, not if he simply spoke out in favor of it.

Would I like it if he spoke in their favor? No.

Should the authorities do anything if all he does is speak in their favor? Also no.
    "Independence forever!" --- President John Adams
    "America is the well-wisher to the freedom and independence of all. She is the champion and vindicator only of her own." --- President John Quincy Adams
    "Our Federal Union! It must be preserved!" --- President Andrew Jackson