Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Julaes View Post
    So, basically, you're proving his point.
    The Alliance has 5 races that can be paladins while the Horde only has 2 but the Horde has 6 races that can be shamans while the Alliance only has 3, is the same difference of 3 races in both cases. As originally paladins were Alliance only and Shaman Horde only, I do not see any problem in how things are at the moment, but I believe that if the Zandalari got paladins the Kul Tirans will receive shamans to keep the balance.

Interesting fact, ignoring Kul Tirans and Zandalari that we are still not sure of the classes that they can be and Pandaren that is equal for both sides, follows a list of combos between race and class currently existing within the game:

Equal on both sides:
    Hunter - A = 9 / H = 9
    Rogue - A = 7 / H = 7
    Warlock - A = 6 / H = 6
    Warrior - A = 9 / H = 9
    DK - A = 6 / H = 6

Allaince have more:
    Mage - A = 9 / H = 7
    Paladin - A = 5 / H = 2
    Priest - A = 9 / H = 7

Horde have more:
    Druid - A = 2 / H = 3
    Shaman - A = 3 / H = 6
    Monk - A = 7 / H = 8
    (psst, you forgot DHs)

Quote Originally Posted by Crookids View Post
    Because it's probably TW raid ICC.
    That would be nice. Pretty sure we're due for a TW raid. Sadly since next week is northrend timewalking we won't see it for another 14 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by azka View Post
    (psst, you forgot DHs)
    DH is only one race each side, not much of a choice, thats why I didnt put them here.
    Core i7 7700k @ 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GA-H270M-Gaming 3 | Corsair Hydro Series H110 | Asus GeForce GTX 1070 Strix | Corsair TX650M | 2x8GB Kingston HyperX Fury @ 2400MHz | SSD Samsung 850 EVO 500GB + HDD Seagate Barracuda 4TB | Gabinete Corsair Air 540 | Razer Deathstalker - Razer Naga | Windows 10 Home 64

Quote Originally Posted by Murkrage View Post
    You got a link to that? Or just a general direction of where to look.
    Well, the Lich King Voice Over that was published recently:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLaaBa96lmI

And this post:
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/content...TR-Build-27826

Quote Originally Posted by Julaes View Post
    So, basically, you're proving his point.
    The Alliance has 5 races that can be paladins while the Horde only has 2 but the Horde has 6 races that can be shamans while the Alliance only has 3, is the same difference of 3 races in both cases. As originally paladins were Alliance only and Shaman Horde only, I do not see any problem in how things are at the moment, but I believe that if the Zandalari got paladins the Kul Tirans will receive shamans to keep the balance.

Interesting fact, ignoring Kul Tirans and Zandalari that we are still not sure of the classes that they can be and Pandaren that is equal for both sides, follows a list of combos between race and class currently existing within the game:

Equal on both sides:
    Hunter - A = 9 / H = 9
    Rogue - A = 7 / H = 7
    Warlock - A = 6 / H = 6
    Warrior - A = 9 / H = 9
    DK - A = 6 / H = 6

Allaince have more:
    Mage - A = 9 / H = 7
    Paladin - A = 5 / H = 2
    Priest - A = 9 / H = 7

Horde have more:
    Druid - A = 2 / H = 3
    Shaman - A = 3 / H = 6
    Monk - A = 7 / H = 8
    You cannot include Panderan for horde and not count them for alliance as well. That mean Ally has 4 shamans vs the hordes 6, meaning the disparity for paladin is greater.

He didn't count Pandaren on Horde side. If he did, Horde has 7 Shamans - not including the upcoming Zandalari (Pandaren, Orc, Mag'har Orc, Troll, Tauren, Highmountain Tauren, and Goblin).

I feel like they could definitely add Kul'Tirans and possibly Night Elves as Paladins if they want to also create Zandalari Paladins. If they did that, Horde would have one fewer Paladin than Alliance has Shamans (3H vs 4A), but Horde would have 1 more Shaman than Alliance has Paladins (8H vs 7A). That would bring about an even class/race distribution between Shamans and Paladins combined on each side to 11 : 11
    Last edited by Tankorr; 2018-10-10 at 06:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crixes1 View Post
    Don't even start that. Once they find out they aren't getting Zandalari Paladins, they will Cry cry cry.
    Can you give me this week's lottery numbers? Tell me if Shaman will get the buffs and fixes they said they would in 8.1? Oh and while you're at it tell me if I will be okay waiting till January to work on getting my operation done?

Oh mighty seer.

Don't even start that. Once they find out they aren't getting Zandalari Paladins, they will Cry cry cry.
    Based off your post, it seems like you'll be the one crying when it happens.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enkrypt View Post
    Based off your post, it seems like you'll be the one crying when it happens.
    I could care less if they got it or not, but just because you wish for something so hard and think you have so much proof and evidence, its still at very low/slim chance which will most likely NOT happen. The paladin community will be butthurt and cry. Just annoying to see people bitch and cry.

Quote Originally Posted by Asylinna View Post
    People crying that zandalar don't get paladin are in so much denial. Without Rezan they have no more reason to be paladin which is perfectly fine the horde are supposed to have fewer paladin choices then alliance seeing as it used to be an alliance only class much like alliance have fewer shamans.
    Alliance has now 4 shaman choices with Dark Irons getting them and there is high possibility that Kul'Tirans will get shaman too. While Horde eithrer can pick Tauren, and a lot of people aren't fan of being this big or elf, and most of old school Horde players dislike them a lot.

Zandalari brings something new to the table and their Prelates have nothing to do with human/ draenei stuff. This is why they're so anticipated because they're original, got no ties to anything. And bring out new exotic theme.

Also, this is a proof Prelates are doing fine in 8.1 Rezan was just one of many loas, true he was the strengest but even Shadra was able to grant light-based powers.

I miss Mists of Pandaria

I could care less if they got it or not, but just because you wish for something so hard and think you have so much proof and evidence, its still at very low/slim chance which will most likely NOT happen. The paladin community will be butthurt and cry. Just annoying to see people bitch and cry.
    It's really annoying to see people make predictions about things they really don't know anything about. The truth is, you don't know what's going to happen and you're just lying.

We have been wishing for it. There are precedents of Trolls wielding the Light. Ion Hazzikostas left the door WIDE OPEN, and nearly hinted at it. There are many clues and indicators of a strong chance of it happening.

What do you have other than a shit attitude and a fake crystal ball?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enkrypt View Post
    It's really annoying to see people make predictions about things they really don't know anything about. The truth is, you don't know what's going to happen and you're just lying.

We have been wishing for it. There are precedents of Trolls wielding the Light. Ion Hazzikostas left the door WIDE OPEN, and nearly hinted at it. There are many clues and indicators of a strong chance of it happening.

What do you have other than a shit attitude and a fake crystal ball?
    Do you always speak out your ass or just enjoy being a hypocrite. You literally said you hate when people make predictions yet that is exactly what you are doing. Im not making a prediction, Im simply stating my opinion on my feelings toward people who cry and complain about things they don't get. smh. Try harder kid.

But Zandalari Paladins are very likely happening.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Do you always speak out your ass or just enjoy being a hypocrite. You literally said you hate when people make predictions yet that is exactly what you are doing. Im not making a prediction, Im simply stating my opinion on my feelings toward people who cry and complain about things they don't get. smh. Try harder kid.
    Yeah, because saying "Once they find out they aren't getting Zandalari Paladins" is totally not talking out of your ass. And no, you were being a douche to people who want the race/class combo. Your opinion on your feelings, huh? wut?

Why try harder when I've already succeeded in what I set out to do.

Cheers to you when we get Zandalari Paladins.
    Last edited by Enkrypt; 2018-10-15 at 05:03 PM.