Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Prinky Doodsie View Post
    Sometimes, we can't control anger. Just like me, I usually flare up, especially when I'm so tired. Are there techniques or exercises in which I can easily manage my anger and stress? Please share your thoughts about it.
    Maybe go to sleep earlier. Make sure you're in bed before midnight and sleep at least 7 hours.

Also eat through the day, not a huge amount just something small while tracking your calories so you don't gain a ton of weight. That way you won't get one of those hunger headaches that makes people irritable.

But yes, just get more rest dude.

Sometimes, we can't control anger. Just like me, I usually flare up, especially when I'm so tired. Are there techniques or exercises in which I can easily manage my anger and stress? Please share your thoughts about it.
    I would find a good, reputable martial arts school. Not only can you take out your anger punching and kicking things/people, but they will also teach you to control and channel it.

But, that is assuming you find a good school/teacher, and not one of the many that are just out there to con people into shelling tons of cash for belt testing and tournament participation.

Whenever something flares me up, I find a long walk helps.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkedblade View Post
    Whenever something flares me up, I find a long walk helps.
    Yes, a long walk really helps rather than pacing in your own house and keep thinking about the shit that happened for some reason. It's a really good way to take your mind of things.

5+ Year Old Account
    Think that your actions whilst angry may lead to consequences you do not truly want. Work for me every time.
    Be loyal to what matters - Arthur Morgan

NX Friend Code: SW-0102-0077-4738

10+ Year Old Account
    Hit the gym or go for a run afterwards you'll be too damn tired to be stressed and angry.

I was never an angry person, but did have emotional issues growing up, and during early adulthood. For me studying philosophy and trying to find new perspectives has lead to a much more balanced emotional state, I don't get the same highs as most people when excited about something, but I've found that learning to take a middle path has created an over all far better life for me. Mindfulness meditation is a really good practice, as well as physical exercise which releases positive endorphins. There are a few things that I'm trying to make a daily pattern for myself over time that have been proven time and time again to lead towards a happier, more productive life, that is, reading, meditation, exercise, proper eating, and proper sleep.

I drink.....alot

Venting out anger is not a bad sometimes. But it is a worrisome sign when anger becomes a rage. My psychiatrist asked me to practice the 4D method to control anger. The 4 Ds are Deep breathing, Drinking Water, Distraction and Do something else. I won't say it works wonders but ever since I have been trying this method, my anger management has been slightly better

10+ Year Old Account
    Running.
    Or buy a punching bag. Not kidding, go all out on it until you can't lift your arms anymore. Works like a charm.

Try running or other physical activities where you could exert effort, sweat and focus on other thing aside from your anger. Doing this helps me and I think this could work for others as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sports would be the best.

metal shows work wonders for me.

i can't really get in the pit anymore due to be shitty knees, but i stand on the very edge and bounce people back in.

I use smoke. Yes its bad but it works for me.

Deleted
    I usually tip over a thing and walk away.

I think Masturbation is good idea in men, they lost stamina this is not good for health.

Suppose that are getting stress in day 3 to 4 times, So you choose Masturbation.

Try listen your favorite song, try to forget the moment and start work new. Chat with a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    Meditation at least once a day. It works wonders.
    This. So very much this. Also exercise. A healthy body is a happy body. Maybe write down some habits you have that you don't like and start working on those. Keep a journal. Writing things down can be very therapeutic. Sometimes just getting it out of your head is all you need. Most importantly though, you are who you surround yourself with. If most of the people you know are angry and negative, guess what, you're more likely to be angry and negative. Thankfully, it also works the other way.

Quote Originally Posted by clinophobia View Post
    This killed me. I love it.
    Last edited by Surreality; 2018-10-11 at 12:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by manisthajain View Post
    I think Masturbation is good idea in men, they lost stamina this is not good for health.

Suppose that are getting stress in day 3 to 4 times, So you choose Masturbation.

Try listen your favorite song, try to forget the moment and start work new. Chat with a girl.

Yes this is good.

Exercise and yoga is good idea.

I will recommend you meditation and yoga .Both are effective way for relieving anger.

10+ Year Old Account
    there is a 1-800/1-900 hotline that allows you to "vent" your anger to the other end... by "vent" i mean yell, scream, berate the person until you feel better, a friend of mine swears by it

also, don't whine that "this is a thread necro" because this thread is still on the 1st page