Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I did this once and said nope never again. My latency is a nightmare when I come to this part and I had to wait for everyone to get through so I eventually got dragged through when they got far enough ahead. Thankfully my group was understanding but I could have easily been kicked
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyscale View Post
    But then again, in the story, we're pretty brutal murder machines and not really "strategical assets". Just send us in and we'll murder everything in our way!
    So I guess the solution here is simple - we'll murder everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    did it this week on 250 ms since im on holiday in canada and IM eu

so its not the ping

- - - Updated - - -

uhm

remember deadmines cata?

that did it first and that was 8 years ago :P

hell we could just count the grobbulus ooze gauntlet as one in vanilla
    Don't forget the eyeball boss in ToT, or the Kirin Tor maze dailies in Legion.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    This wretched shitty maze has no place in the game. I'm not a fan of arcade games involving jumping around; I've played these MANY years ago last time. And when my latency gets slightly above normal, I simply can't go through.

Most annoying thing out of all dungeons, simply frustrating. Remove it at once. I believe no one will miss it.

Quote Originally Posted by Veiled Shadow View Post
    Interesting, since Infernal Strike doesn't work which I assume is more or less the exact same ability. Perhaps Heroic Leap has a slightly higher arc?
    You don't need Infernal Strike, you can just glide over it.

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    You can Heroic Leap over it. To clarify, you can't leap through it, you have to leap over it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    World of purecraft, play a pure dps and just like raid mechanics this maze doesn't apply to you!

blink/cloak/turtle/gateway = lul.
    I am fairly sure cloak doesn't work to get through.
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

15+ Year Old Account
    Gonna be so many failed/ruined Temple M+ runs cause pugs cant do the maze and just rage quit.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    I have come out of lurker status to show video proof of client-side balls.

Latency at this time was in the low 60s. This is the same issue with the 'client side elevators' that people have reported all of Legion.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

I wonder how many of those saying this is a the greatest addition to Dungeons if they couldn't do it the first try and were booted from the group.

Oh well, I'll tank the dungeon up to that point and if I can't get it the first 3 times I'll leave. Hopefully the rest of the group won't have to wait long for a replacement.

Smooth move, Blizzard, smooth move.

I foresee Random Dungeon queues going like this:

1) players zone in
    2) Find out it's Temple
    3) At least 2 leave
    4) Remaining players now wait for replacements
    5) Replacements join
    6) Repeat from Step 2

oh no !
    a trap !
    an "rpg element" in MY RPG mmo game !
    what blizzard thing they were doing making this !

=)

10+ Year Old Account
    I enjoy the different sort of challenges that Temple of Seth brings, adds some variety to the game. It's weird to me that some people would rather see them replaced with yet another room of trash. There should be more to the challenge level of an MMO than just combat.

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven’t tried it yet, but on maiden in ToS if you turned your particle effects down it would make the fel/holy effects into more solid shapes.

I’m wondering if it would work similar for this. Obviously it wouldn’t fix anything latency related, but it may make it a little easier to plan movement
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurora View Post
    I enjoy the different sort of challenges that Temple of Seth brings, adds some variety to the game. It's weird to me that some people would rather see them replaced with yet another room of trash. There should be more to the challenge level of an MMO than just combat.
    Thing is, it's heavily dependent on variables you CANNOT control. Like in the video by Viradiance, you can clearly see the orb walls 'skip'. How do you counter an object's presence that you can't see?

In my case, I couldn't see any apparent gaps in what looks to be the second wall. I see the gap in the first, which is the one I use to enter this horrid puzzle, but after that I don't see any other gaps. If I try to go between any other orbs I get punted back.

80 FPS in the world
    ~30/30 ms (Home/World)

...I suspect which ever Dev did made this is the same one that contributed to the Mage Tower challenges, because if you don't do it perfect...you won't be able to do it at all.

World of purecraft, play a pure dps and just like raid mechanics this maze doesn't apply to you!

blink/cloak/turtle/gateway = lul.
    Works about as well as your knowledge of the game (it doesn't).

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Works about as well as your knowledge of the game (it doesn't).
    eeeyyy 9 days to reply, ppl already corrected me good job.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well it is nice to see them add something like this, but I also got kicked from n group the other day due to same issues as in that vid. It would be fine if it worked like intended.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never had any issue with it. Or the elevator. But yeah, it'd suck if it did happen, like in that video.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

These things never work so I am confused as to how come they keep putting them into the game? The items you need to avoid were never where you thought they were. Didn't the Naxx froggers teach Blizz anything. The same people would die every week to items that were incredibly easy to avoid...if they were where you thought they were.

eeeyyy 9 days to reply, ppl already corrected me good job.
    He’s not wrong though. You also left out Paladin. I understand you seem to dislike pure classes there so that would work directly against your argument but if turtle would work (as you mentioned it) then bubble would too. Convenient that it was left out even if that info was accurate. Not only that, but one of the things that actually work (heroic leap) isn’t even from a pure class.

Not trying to insult you, just saying if you’re going to target something negatively it’d probably be best not to selectively leave things out to make the argument stick.
    Last edited by Thestuff1992; 2018-10-11 at 12:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thestuff1992 View Post
    He’s not wrong though. You also left out Paladin. I understand you seem to dislike pure classes there so that would work directly against your argument but if turtle would work (as you mentioned it) then bubble would too. Convenient that it was left out even if that info was accurate. Not only that, but one of the things that actually work (heroic leap) isn’t even from a pure class.

Not trying to insult you, just saying if you’re going to target something negatively it’d probably be best not to selectively leave things out to make the argument stick.
    1 month 3 fucking days?

welcome to ignore list /golfclap.

Thestuff1992 has now been successfully added to your ignore list. You will now be returned to where you were.