Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    It's because the term "Illegal immigrant" is purposely vague, coined and disseminated by white segregationists and racists for generations in the US. What, you think this is the first time we have been invaded and under attack by immigrants? Conservatives have been saying this shit for hundreds of years. Papal mind controlled European Catholics migrating here to vote for JFK, hordes of non-protestant whites flooding the country to turn this country to satan's control. Chinks, gooks, sand niggers, Micks, greasers, all slurs used by white conservatives/segregationists to dehumanize US immigrants. Since desegregation and the CRA/VRA, conservative politicians have to tailor their messages so it gets the same dehumanization across; so illegal immigrant will do for now.

You are just another deluded conservative for our generation.
    You really are delusional.

il·le·gal
    i(l)ˈlēɡəl/Submit
    adjective
    1. contrary to or forbidden by law, especially criminal law.

im·mi·grant
    ˈiməɡrənt/Submit
    noun
    a person who comes to live permanently in a foreign country.

Now, let's play the Sesame Street game.

Illegal.................................................... Immigrant
    Illegal.......................................Immigrant
    Illegal.........................Immigrant
    Illegal...........Immigrant
    Illegal Immigrant.

Holy shit! It turns out the word means exactly what it says it means. /facepalm.

I really do enjoy your posts. It's always an unhinged stream canned talking points, logical fallacies, and outright untruths laced with more angst than an your average teenage girl could produce on prom night. Go breathe into a paper bag somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    It's common.
    ROFL, it isn't.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    You just said it yourself, they were fired. Because its not accepted in the mainstream.

Trump himself might love it, but even he can't get away with openly declaring it, nor can his staff.
    One of them there are still plenty left and a lot of them are very open about their beliefs no one would call appointing Gorka and Banon to the white house as subtle.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    You just said it yourself, they were fired. Because its not accepted in the mainstream.

Trump himself might love it, but even he can't get away with openly declaring it, nor can his staff.
    Trump is currently helping Israel become a ethno state.

He can still hire them in the background and target our freedoms. Like asking congress to remove the rule of law twice while they bend the knee to him constantly.

Off topic but Jeff Flake has an super accurate last name.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    ROFL, it isn't.
    I also Watch American Football, when was the last time this Phrase was used?
    A few days ago in baseball...

https://sports.yahoo.com/tbs-announc...025501697.html

An Asian commentator (Ron Darling) said about an Asian baseball pitcher (Masahiro Tanaka):

“A little chink in the armor for Tanaka here. It’s the first inning where he’s lost a little of his control..."

Obviously whiny SJWs are deeply offended and will probably try ruining his career.

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    So Twice? Yeah So common.

Obviously whiny SJWs are deeply offended and will probably try ruining his career.
    He apologized. Where are those ANTI-SJW's normalizing hate again?

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

My google search says otherwise.
    Your google search doesn't take into account how many times it's said in Sports and live television.

https://sports.yahoo.com/tbs-announc...025501697.html

An Asian commentator (Ron Darling) said about an Asian baseball pitcher (Masahiro Tanaka):

“A little chink in the armor for Tanaka here. It’s the first inning where he’s lost a little of his control..."

That the great danger to america people using there freedom of speech to criticize someone and them apologizing(they shouldn't have done this). Oh shit western civilization is dead.

You act like everytime people use it there is a news article written... My god you are you being daft on purpose?
    You act like it's a Common saying when it's Not. It's a Phrase, not a Common one. Are you daft?

10+ Year Old Account
    So Twice? Yeah So common.
    Two examples of outrage mobs over it being said with regard to Asians... They say it all the time with regard to everyone else, that's why they said it with regard to those two... Its just a figure of speech they commonly use and why they thought nothing of using it yet another time for those players...

Or are you suggesting that Chinese-American commentator is a racist who hates Asians and said it to disparage Asians?

Two examples of outrage mobs.
    While a Sitting President is Normalizing Hate. Your Point?

they commonly use
    Rofl it isn't Common.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah because only snowflakes try and keep track of people saying an innocent phrases as racist.
    I'm not the one claiming it's Common.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenGoldSharpie View Post
    So, who gets to determine this isn't okay, but what the right regularly calls various other groups is?
    If it has to do with their sides it's okay but anything else it is bad which is why Trump rants about MS-13 but doesn't talk about the Aryan brotherhood a gang as violent but much bigger consisting of white supremacist.

Rofl it is common.
    ROFL it isn't.

Making it "common".
    Just because Something use to Be Common doesn't mean it Currently is.

Seeing how it's been used since then and continues to this day.
    a Phrase being Occasionally used is not Common.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodonius View Post
    Facts something like 10-15000 nazis in america. According to others almost half the country, who is right... depends on how you define nazi i guess...
    theres only one way to define a nazi..

also when someone tells you to shut the fuck up and calls you a nazi just because they dont like whatever the fuck you're saying that means they're a nazi, not you(unless of course you were encouraging/promoting violence or something like that)
    Last edited by Craaazyyy; 2018-10-11 at 05:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DrStiglit View Post
    No one is being told what they can and can’t say. People are just speaking out against those who say things they don’t like. Either you can respect others or continue not to, no one is being forced to.
    LOL BULL SHIT, SJW tell people to apologize on twitter all the time for what they say.

PC culture is rooted in Puritanism which is a religious cult. Not surprised people reject the principals of a religious cult.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    LOL BULL SHIT, SJW tell people to apologize on twitter all the time for what they say.
    And so... That's there freedom of speech in use. I'd tell them to fuck off but that's me.

All figurative phrases are used on occasions.
    Yes, but not all are Common. "Chink in the Armor" is an old Rarely used Phrase.
    Last edited by szechuan; 2018-10-11 at 05:08 PM.