Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Echorausch View Post
    "Set pieces in past expansions were an exception to the standard rules when it comes to items. It felt odd to need multiple of the exact same item to cover multiple specs with a set bonus."

Huh?? It was perfect in Legion, you could use your set items for all specs. NOW you have multiple items to cover each spec..... weird logic.
    Yeah..it's like he doesn't understand that they fixed this particular issue in Legion. I thought they way they addressed it last expansion was perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    He's such a fucking cunt.

And clearly does not play the game.
    He does. It just seems he believes they are right when players have presented fair criticism on this system.

Annoys me to no end when devs act as if the criticism means nothing.

That stupid remark about that there should be frustration/friction when switching specs is bullshit.

There is value to having a bit of friction when it comes to changing specs. Someone that is dedicated to a spec should have a small advantage over someone who is constantly switching.
    Words fail me.

10+ Year Old Account
    "This matters for the people racing to world first, but doesn't matter nearly as much for everyone else."

STOP TELLING ME WHAT MATTERS TO ME FFS.

Honestly, perfect itemization matters less to the world first race, they are pushing with whatever gear they happen to get. RNG is mitigated by split runs a bit, but they don't have time to farm perfect gear if they want to complete the mythic raid in the first/second week.

Perfect itemization is a giant crutch for slower progressing guilds, not the top guilds.

I like to play as BM, MM and Survival.

Who cares if I want to change specs all the time? What a lame complaint.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I usually agree with him, he's easily the best lead dev that this game has ever had, but I disagree with him so much on the azerite trait switching.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

Spec switching is easier in most ways in Battle for Azeroth than it was in Legion - LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. With tier sets there was no respecing traits; it auto swapped for you.

The reality is, the moment you allow people to switch specs easier, EVERYONE will be happier. Ion, you need to set aside this game design philosophy and just make the damn game fun already.

They can't let Azerite drop from dungeons, or dungeons will be... too good? WTF?

If only someone could invent a valor point system to both limit the reward and let players pick what they want....

I will say it again my solution to the Azerite Armor system seemed even better than their solution. Give all tier rings on the Azerite Armor an "Azerite Socket" and create "Azerite Relics" that socket into them that can have any of the current bonuses and any new ones they are creating. Allow professions to craft them to create a new stream of player revenue and also have them as regular rewards like everything else. I am sure even my idea can be improved on but mine gives players far more freedom within the system.

I posted my idea on the official forums too with a bunch of likes but no responses, it is the best solution if they are dead set on staying inside the tiny box they created.

He needs to be fired and quickly .

>Azerite armor is more flexible than normal items, as you can change the traits.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How, in the fucking FUCK is a pos system that has you spending gold every time you want to use a different trait ( oh look, just like vanilla wow when you had to pay to change spec ) better than having a bonus that changes WITH YOUR SPEC, jesuschrist this fucking cunt cant be fired soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    I usually agree with him, he's easily the best lead dev that this game has ever had, but I disagree with him so much on the azerite trait switching.
    He's been the lead since what? WoD?

Not a very good track record if you recall that the first half of Legion was fairly shitty from a design standpoint.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

I have a great solution to azerite armor. Make armor with "traits" on them that are only activated if you wear multiple pieces of matching armor. Those traits would be class/spec specific. Every class would have uniquely designed armor instead of one per armor type.

I know it sounds like a lot of work, but I think they can handle it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I see a lot of people on here complaining, mostly about the Azerite system, yet they're still giving this shadow-of-its-former-self company their money. Do yourself a favor: Quit.

It's important to remember that tanks bring different things to the fight.
    No, fuck that, you brain dead little bastard. The problem is that some tanks bring different things, while others, bring NOTHING. You gutted utility on some but not others.

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    >Azerite armor is more flexible than normal items, as you can change the traits.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How, in the fucking FUCK is a pos system that has you spending gold every time you want to use a different trait ( oh look, just like vanilla wow when you had to pay to change spec ) better than having a bonus that changes WITH YOUR SPEC, jesuschrist this fucking cunt cant be fired soon enough
    You seem like a really angry child who is taking this very personally. Remember, no matter what happens in the game, you'll be okay
    "If you don't know who I am -- then maybe your best course is to tread lightly." - W.W.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    I will say it again my solution to the Azerite Armor system seemed even better than their solution. Give all tier rings on the Azerite Armor an "Azerite Socket" and create "Azerite Relics" that socket into them that can have any of the current bonuses and any new ones they are creating. Allow professions to craft them to create a new stream of player revenue and also have them as regular rewards like everything else. I am sure even my idea can be improved on but mine gives players far more freedom within the system.

I posted my idea on the official forums too with a bunch of likes but no responses, it is the best solution if they are dead set on staying inside the tiny box they created.
    Aren't you literally describing glyphs? (which only got removed so they could take the glyph system and add it to the legion weapons...)

Man, these fucking idiots... just basically confirmed BfA as the worst expansion and it ain't even over yet. Not even 1/4 through it.

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    No, fuck that, you brain dead little bastard. The problem is that some tanks bring different things, while others, bring NOTHING. You gutted utility on some but not others.
    How difficult is it to understand that people are passionate about the game and they would like to see good changes?