Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by steristumpie View Post
    And before him Ghostcrawler? There were more posts here lambasting him than Ion. So by historical deduction of evidence beared by the crybabies of mmoc, WoW has been bad longer than it’s been good. Shit, I hope you all fuckoff to classic servers then, to when it was good. Leave “bad WoW” to us “fanboy enablers”.
    If nobody ever says anything negative then nothing changes. Which is fine if the game is perfect. Now, tell me, how many perfect games can you name?

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrinx View Post
    Extraction points will let you set up an extractor to defend, granting a steady stream of Azerite. You'll need to prevent the other faction from taking it, or recapture it if they do.

That's just fucking great, so it'll become even harder to get any Rewards/impossible without a premade. Getting Azerite is Not The Problem. I don't get this change, like, at all.
    They're out of ideas. All the creativity left the team, as far as these systems. They don't even have a name for the raid they're talking about yet.

Ion may have shone as an encounter designer, but he sucks ass as a leader, and his incompetence as a team lead is showing every week. His game is crumbling at the foundations, but he's busy admiring the doorknob he polished so hard.

I don't think Brack got promoted, it's more he escaped a sinking ship.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ohanna View Post
    I've unsub'd, BfA is the worst xpac I ever played
    I doubt anything will chnage as long as this clown is incharge
    I really don't know how he managed to bring WoW to a point I log'd in and had nothing to do beyond mythic+ and raids which both are very unrewarding (1 raid loot in 3 weeks).

they could remove the traits right now and honestly wouldn't even miss them
    when they scrapped weapons the system needed to be at least as good, Its rubbish.
    If he and the team can sort this out fair enough, but considering they designed this
    and thought it was fine doesn't bode well.

Bellular summed it up weeks ago, the neck should have been the access point to the new system

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    He's been the lead since what? WoD?

Not a very good track record if you recall that the first half of Legion was fairly shitty from a design standpoint.
    The first couple months of Legion weren't spectacular only if you were a Mythic raider. We had our issues. For everyone else though? It was fantastic.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

same answers over and over... why do they bother doing these?

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    You lot bitched about Ghostcrawler, then Ion. That’s like a collective 8 years of “This game is terrible, they have no idea what they’re doing.” Have you ever considered after 9 years of crying over developers that maybe this is just WoW? Maybe it’s just imperfect by design and that’s the way it is? But do go ahead and cry about Ion, and in 2 years cry about the new guy. Oh wait, you won’t, because “WoW is dead!” (Circa 2008).
    Never did get why Ghostcrawler got the hassle he did.
    the game was in much better shape then. they could replace Ion but dont think it would help much
    the entire team felt BFA was good enough, and it clearly isnt.

IMHO they need some new people with fresh eyes and ideas because right now the Game feels
    like they as a whole have lost direction

And before him Ghostcrawler? There were more posts here lambasting him than Ion. So by historical deduction of evidence beared by the crybabies of mmoc, WoW has been bad longer than it’s been good. Shit, I hope you all fuckoff to classic servers then, to when it was good. Leave “bad WoW” to us “fanboy enablers”.
    Good, enjoy the crap-fest expansion that you adore so much
    Just don't be surprised when you one day log in and see much less players around you, those "crybabies" that without them your game experience won't be the same.
    Unlike you we are not wired to love anything that Blizzard releases, so have fun with the Azewrong system while we spend our money on better games.

Quote Originally Posted by ttylol View Post
    same answers over and over... why do they bother doing these?
    Because it creates the illusion that something is being done. Now hand over $15.

Horde will always be favored. BELF "nerf" is better than ever

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper Kazai View Post
    "There is value to having a bit of friction when it comes to changing specs." What a load of crap. "Someone that is dedicated to a spec should have a small advantage over someone who is constantly switching." WHY? I don't even switch spec that often and this still makes me angry. That's such garbage reasoning. They just don't want to remove the cost. ALL respec costs are dumb and antiquated and need to be removed; they add no benefit or enjoyment to the game. Value, my eye.

Also, I don't think there's going to be much world first controversy when currently 71 Horde guilds are 8/8 and only 11 Alliance are. Maybe they should think about that problem first.
    You're correct, but Blizzard has always been about the horde. Look at the alleged BELF racial nerf, which is more powerful now and used to cheese the zul fight.
    Just get rid of ALL of the racials and let's see how that goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ret4resto View Post
    Don’t even respond to the blizzard apologist, they are a huge part of the reason why positive changes aren’t implemented faster.

No matter what blizzard does they accept it, and if you’re unhappy they tell you to quit and stfu instead of having the right as a consumer to voice legitimate concerns
    Riiight, except I'm critical of Ion making stupid statements as well. The "it is just a few percentage" points line was stupid to utter and he did it. We didn't need to tell Pratt to quit, he already SAID he was going to quit. So good riddance? People can voice complaints all they want, but an "I quit" circlejerk does jack shit to help the game.

This has been a really weird expansion. The reveal last year had me, my partner and our guild all going 'er... oh.' It was the first time in the history of wow that few of us were excited for more content. Partly because we didn't care about the horde vs alliance conflict, but also felt it lacked any real hook to get people excited. No new races. No new classes. No legendary weapons or garrisons or whatever. Just random islands and pve only warfronts - oh and alliance races/reskins.

Almost a year later and listening to that chat all I can think is 'ugh. Wish I hadn't been right'. This is a dud of an expansion. There's some nice lore and the zones are pretty as ever but the core design, class mechanics, azerite grind etc all feel pointless or broken. And RNG. SO MUCH RNG.

He's not saying things I want to hear at the minute. Stuff like 'we realize there's too much randomization in the game.' They could add back reforging. They could introducie, say, a catch up mechanic on gear drops. You'll be able to use sanguicell to upgrade an item to its limit, effectively allowing you to add warforging and titanforging (or sockets) to a piece of loot. They could allow pvpers to target gear more effectively. They could have weekly chests display 3 items and allow you to pick the one you liked best.

Alas...no.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    That worked so well for Blizzard in WOD. What was it, 60% of their customers?

Go team! You can beat that! Let's go for 90%!
    It is quite simple really. If you are going to quit, then quit. What do you want us as players to do? Throw a farewell party? If Blizz puts out a shit product then people will quit, we all know it. If people want to give constructive criticism then great. But saying "I quit" adds nothing to a discussion, it is why those types of threads aren't even allowed here. They are useless.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ohanna View Post
    Good, enjoy the crap-fest expansion that you adore so much
    Just don't be surprised when you one day log in and see much less players around you, those "crybabies" that without them your game experience won't be the same.
    Unlike you we are not wired to love anything that Blizzard releases, so have fun with the Azewrong system while we spend our money on better games.
    Oh no crybabies leave, you mean the type of player I don't take to my M+ and try to avoid in general? That would be just AWFUL if they leave and go play 'better games'. If only they didn't make as much noise on the forums and just fucking left and went to play other things already.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fucking finally.

The team is working on making a BoA book so you can learn flight paths on alts that you already know on your main character.

Quote Originally Posted by Jibjub View Post
    If gamers had as much passion for world hunger as they do video games, no child would feel the pangs of starvation ever again.

Whatever happened to: "Hmm. I respectively disagree with that. Now let us both go grab a beer because, fuck, life is hard and everybody has got some shit they're dealing with."
    If im going to give a child $15 for food, you can bet your sorry ass im gonna make sure he actually spend the money on fucking food, if im paying blizz $15 MONTHLY for a game, you can bet your sorry ass im gonna call them on their bullshit

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    It is quite simple really. If you are going to quit, then quit. What do you want us as players to do? Throw a farewell party? If Blizz puts out a shit product then people will quit, we all know it. If people want to give constructive criticism then great. But saying "I quit" adds nothing to a discussion, it is why those types of threads aren't even allowed here. They are useless.
    They're not "useless", except to you. So stop sniveling about them. Stop trying to negate people's opinions and feelings because YOU don't like them. They have every right to express how they feel - and you have every right to disagree, but it stops there. People invest a LOT of time, energy and passion into this game, I know I did for over a decade, before I quit. It's hard for people to just walk away when they're invested in their characters, and their guilds, and their time.

And fuck "constructive criticism", that's a bullshit barrier the mods over the on the general forums created to stifle discontent. It's not the player's fucking job to fix every problem in the game. If something sucks, they have the right to say "this sucks", and not have a solution, they're not paid to do that, the devs are, and "constructive" anything is THEIR fucking job.

If you don't want to hear about people quitting, go play a game nobody quits.

Man for some reason, it really seems like Ion is out of touch with the player base.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    They're not "useless", except to you. So stop sniveling about them. Stop trying to negate people's opinions and feelings because YOU don't like them. They have every right to express how they feel - and you have every right to disagree, but it stops there. People invest a LOT of time, energy and passion into this game, I know I did for over a decade, before I quit. It's hard for people to just walk away when they're invested in their characters, and their guilds, and their time.

And fuck "constructive criticism", that's a bullshit barrier the mods over the on the general forums created to stifle discontent. It's not the player's fucking job to fix every problem in the game. If something sucks, they have the right to say "this sucks", and not have a solution, they're not paid to do that, the devs are, and "constructive" anything is THEIR fucking job.

If you don't want to hear about people quitting, go play a game nobody quits.
    No, you need to read what I said. If people are posting "I quit" and nothing else, then that is not useful and adds nothing to the discussion. Like I said "I quit" threads aren't allowed here because they don't do a fucking thing to help conversations. If people were posting with actual complaints then sure, there are talking points.

You can say "X thing sucks" all you want, I mean it doesn't fix anything really but sure add your vote to the pile. But an "I quit" helps really nothing. But I don't have to worry about it, because those type of moronic threads get shut down here, so good riddance.

Quote Originally Posted by mingarrubia View Post
    He does play AFAIK, but he's just a raid-logger. He isn't really interested in the game as a whole.
    And probably won't be gkicked because of who he is.

He's probably carried.

If you asked me "the team" needs to rethink a great many things.

i miss my artifact weapon more and more as days go by.
    There is a void in my heart. Have you come to fill it?