Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    You honestly think they're gonna spend Blizzcon not talking about 8.2? Seriously?
    Its hard to be optimistic as of right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepe The Frog View Post
    Its hard to be optimistic as of right now.
    Nothing to do with optimism. All signs points to that happening, simple as that.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Its due to their lack of Polish for their project. they are Driven solely by greed.
    It's more than that, heck even legion got a lot of massive shit because of the legendaries fiasko, the disparity of the gear droped between bosses, ap knowlegde with the hours of farming MoS, ect but they still managed to improve a lot of that shit into something decent by 7.2 and 7.3, here with just get a wait and see while the company is having some "rotation" in their hierarchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Racials

Racial details are still unknown, but we have their names and icons:
    • City of Gold
    • Embrace the Loa
    • Pterrodax Swoop
    • Regeneratin
    • Ward of the Loa

I am hoping for some nice racials, but not too overpowered...

Probably each of the Loa can give you a ten second buff?
      Embrace of the Loa

Akuna, Bwonsomdi, Gonk, Kimibul, Kragwa, and Paku
      Ward of the Loa

Arcane, Fire, Frost, Holy, Nature, and Shadow

Zandalari look like they've got it made when it comes to racials. What do you think Pterrodax Swoop will be, a racial knockback maybe? Stun? I wonder if Regeneratin will be a passive or active... and what could City of Gold be? Something similar to the Goblin discounts? Reduced repair costs, maybe?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    It's more than that, heck even legion got a lot of massive shit because of the legendaries fiasko, the disparity of the gear droped between bosses, ap knowlegde with the hours of farming MoS, ect but they still managed to improve a lot of that shit into something decent by 7.2 and 7.3, here with just get a wait and see while the company is having some "rotation" in their hierarchy
    Legion had almost the same amount of whining about WQs and Legendaries. I'd prefer sticking to threads like this now a days. More productive and healthy.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Legion had almost the same amount of whining about WQs and Legendaries. I'd prefer sticking to threads like this now a days. More productive and healthy.
    Most funny is that we had more whining during Legion that WoD (how long you can whine about "nothing to do" before it became boring.. also topics shifted to Legion almost instantly after reveal). Literally every single change to game result with "world ending" thread. When issue turn out to be bullshit in 99% cases, no one talks about it... because everyone is busy in another "world ending thread".

Examples:
    1) people whined that balance was destroyed in 7.1.5 while still wearing ToV gear, then turn out it was one of best balanced tier, even Exorsus admit it;

2) anyone remember Q&A when they annouced that Concordance of Legionfall is endless? People claimed Blizz is forcing people to never ending grind and every competetive players will have to grind Maw of Souls 24/7 all the time. "Experts" like Asmongold calculated that it will take years to reach 50 Concordance (and didn't understand the fact that it's just random unreachable cap that would be increased instantly if anyone would be close to reach it).

During whole Legion we had around 50-60 topics like this (I'm not shiting you, I was active here more or less whole time and I have good memory). When people said that BfA is disaster because we have ton of whining, all I can do is laugh.

So a small build just went unto the PTR. Not sure if that contained anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Most funny is that we had more whining during Legion that WoD (how long you can whine about "nothing to do" before it became boring.. also topics shifted to Legion almost instantly after reveal). Literally every single change to game result with "world ending" thread. When issue turn out to be bullshit in 99% cases, no one talks about it... because everyone is busy in another "world ending thread".

Examples:
    1) people whined that balance was destroyed in 7.1.5 while still wearing ToV gear, then turn out it was one of best balanced tier, even Exorsus admit it;

2) anyone remember Q&A when they annouced that Concordance of Legionfall is endless? People claimed Blizz is forcing people to never ending grind and every competetive players will have to grind Maw of Souls 24/7 all the time. "Experts" like Asmongold calculated that it will take years to reach 50 Concordance (and didn't understand the fact that it's just random unreachable cap that would be increased instantly if anyone would be close to reach it).

During whole Legion we had around 50-60 topics like this (I'm not shiting you, I was active here more or less whole time and I have good memory). When people said that BfA is disaster because we have ton of whining, all I can do is laugh.
    I remember quite enough, and while there was definitely legit stuff to be unhappy with, it's usually congested with a lot of shit talk or something something "Ion sucks, fire him" so on and so forth.

Also I read his interview from Forbes. I enjoyed it and didn't really have an issue specifically.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Give me that sweet tender blood elf heritage gear.

Also, were there no class changes in the last build?

Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    You enjoy anything and everything that they serve up. Even if it's a shit sandwich.

I'm convinced you don't have a critical thought in your head if you think his Forbes interview was good.

The interviewer either plays WoW or really did her research. Her questions were amazing.

He dodged every single one of them.
    You're always such a bundle of joy in conversations.

The baleful eye of Blizzard turns towards Brewmasters and DKs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    You're always such a bundle of joy in conversations.
    Don't bother, he's on ignore for a reason.

Warrior-Magi

I'm surprised you didn't try to insult me. You usually get away with it.
    Are you confusing criticism with insults? Sounds like you're trying to deflect the fact you insulted that user over something as simple as them enjoying a video game. Yikes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Obviously they are gonna explain the Azerite system once again for the 55th time and talk about RP sharding for the 101st time.

- - - Updated - - -

Its due to their lack of Polish for their project. they are Driven solely by greed.
    Yes all the develpp[ers are greedy and money hungry blame them. Its like yelling at a cashier because of you don't like the price of your food. They don't set the prices buddy pay it or leave.

It seems the Night elf Night Warrior eyes might actually be red instead of black? Can anyone that has it unlocked on the PTR confirm?

EDIT: NVM, apparently there is a bug on the PTR atm where you can use NPC only apperances on your Night Elf.
    Last edited by Gurmech; 2018-10-12 at 07:05 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Someone I don't like
    Something I perceive as stupid or overly emotional.
    A quote that justifies my ideology, or attributes my opposition's position to ignorance or selfishness. - Some Nobody

Quote Originally Posted by Siglius View Post
    So a small build just went unto the PTR. Not sure if that contained anything.
    Minor fixes, no real content changes.

I'm surprised you didn't try to insult me.
    You have that effect on people, especially since you're the firs one to throw mud, as showed again in your most recent reply.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Don't bother, he's on ignore for a reason.
    A trend we should all follow, to be honest.

I wonder why they're still pusing Island Expeditions; do they actually consider it a successful concept?
    Last edited by nocturnus; 2018-10-12 at 08:11 AM.
    success comes in the form of technical solutions to problems, not appeals to our emotional side

Because I said someone has low standards? Grow up.

Aeluron is a precious little boy with half the forum on ignore.

On topic: They're still trying to push Islands because they're arrogant and can't admit failure. It's also the only place to get reliable AP. Expect it to either be "decent" by 8.3 then copy pasted into the next expansion with a new name or completely scrapped.
    How about you stop insulting people and they might stop disregarding everything you say? It's pathetically infantile behaviour and it should stop.

But does anyone actually do Islands? Whenever I try to find a group in the group finder, I see hay bales rolling and hear crickets chirp.
    success comes in the form of technical solutions to problems, not appeals to our emotional side

Deleted
    Designed by monkeys.
    Neh, monkeys would actually have a clue.

Sub ran out today as well. First time since 6.2 when I quit for 14 months. I never thought I'd see the day I'd unsub faster than in WoD.

I want this game to succeed, but god it's such a fucking mess atm. Head of story department writing self inserting fanfiction, 'Daddy Blizz knows best' routine regarding Azerite armor. They got so far during Legion, what a shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    Sub ran out today as well. First time since 6.2 when I quit for 14 months. I never thought I'd see the day I'd unsub faster than in WoD.

I want this game to succeed, but god it's such a fucking mess atm. Head of story department writing self inserting fanfiction, 'Daddy Blizz knows best' routine regarding Azerite armor. They got so far during Legion, what a shame.
    Same for me, my sub is running out in two days... And I'm gonna stay unsub until I hear more. I've never been the kind of player to be super negative about Blizzard and the state of the game... But it is too much of a mess at the time for me to defend it.