Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    I would prefer to see buffs to the other tanking specs rather than nerfs to top tier tanks. I'm biased speaking as a Blood DK but that would result in better representation across all tanking specs.
    I seriously give up. I thought tomb of sargeras tank balance was bad when there were 5 bears for every non bear tank, but it's the same clown fiesta now just with brewmaster instead... Checking logs from mythic Ghuun 80-something brewmasters and other tanks counted on the fingers of a hand (warrior was even not found at all). Bosses meleeing casually for 100k before mitigation, but also before any buffs / special abilities, and healers throwing 15k heals towards me. Amazing balance.

I tanked since ICC in wotlk. Never before felt so powerless. Fewer tanking cds than ever, and smaller hp pools (in wotlk I had 2-3 times more hp than a dps, now I maybe have 50% more than what they got), useless tank trinkets across the board, no more "tank" enchants existing.

Waiting half an expansion until my main is viable playing an alt, because balance. Then BFA comes and it's even worse, can't play either because none of the 2 are a brewmaster. Tried to level one. Boring as hell. Can't play a brewmaster since post-WOD pruning and removal of chi. Benching until this horrid tier is over, while the raid is tanked by 2 brewmaster alts.

The team has moved away from raids being the only/best endgame PvE content. There are plenty of people that are enjoying Mythic+ dungeons.
    Most people only do one or two Mythic+ dungeons each week.
    Thanks for the laughs, Ion.

More lawyer talk and PR bullshit!

B-but Ion, why shouldn't I be able to freely switch between my specs?
    Oh yeah, because grinding copies of my gear for different specs = content. Wait... that's dumb.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Game director... More like game dictator.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Thanks for the laughs, Ion.
    how many raids you do per week? 1 ?

Deleted
    I really do not understand the thought process or logic behind Azerite gear acquisition. The only farmable gear 370 and above comes from raids, Warfront bosses and your weekly cache - these limit your acquisition of interesting or desirable traits for different class specs and also PvP spec builds. The system is rewarding for those who are lucky enough to aquire them. From a design point of view, not being able to farm "interesting" traits from dungeons for all your specs goes against the design philosophy in the first place and undermines all the hard work put into traits and class diversity.

Deleted
    They should just add one shot per Keystone dungeon at level 4 7 10 for a Azerite piece.. Or perhaps up it to 6 9 12 (so you have a reason to run higher keys than you usually do).

Let's say you run Freehold 6 7 8, only the first one of those will have a chance to drop 355 Azerite piece for you, then you run 9 10 11, same thing applies but rewards 370, and if you go 12+ you have a chance for a 385 from the first one as well.
    This will not be used from the normal loot table, so if you're lucky (low chance of course), multiple people could get Azerite pieces + regular loot from the chest.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    No, you need to read what I said. If people are posting "I quit" and nothing else, then that is not useful and adds nothing to the discussion. Like I said "I quit" threads aren't allowed here because they don't do a fucking thing to help conversations. If people were posting with actual complaints then sure, there are talking points.

You can say "X thing sucks" all you want, I mean it doesn't fix anything really but sure add your vote to the pile. But an "I quit" helps really nothing. But I don't have to worry about it, because those type of moronic threads get shut down here, so good riddance.
    They are addicts and don't wanna miss out on the content because they put some time in their character. Or they are just trolling, leave them since they are everywhere; 'i quit the game but im still talking about it'... lol

The mods need to delete or ban negative threads since this is a FANWEBSITE if WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by PlazaPlaza View Post
    The mods need to delete or ban negative threads since this is a FANWEBSITE if WoW.
    can't tell if lost brain functions or sarcasm.

I just love how at one point, to one of the only pieces of good news for players, said:
    "Well, that's good news at least"
    I hope he doesn't get in trouble for that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pobutati View Post
    I wonder how much players the game lost for that absurde amount of Q&As to take place. Worst part is, the number probably drop even more after each Q&A since Ion always finds a way to be more and more disconnected with what players want each time...
    Agreed, i pretty much had my sub running since vanilla but i cancelled it. They dont seem to give a shit anymore and its frustrating the hell out of me.

Deleted
    Who cares about graphics at this point?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phatte View Post
    You seem like a really angry child who is taking this very personally. Remember, no matter what happens in the game, you'll be okay
    You dont seem to understand that some people have played this game for over 13 years and its been a HUGE part of peoples lifes.
    This game matters alot for people and to see it in such a shitty place hurts.

Quote Originally Posted by Drudgery View Post
    I really do not understand the thought process or logic behind Azerite gear acquisition. The only farmable gear 370 and above comes from raids, Warfront bosses and your weekly cache - these limit your acquisition of interesting or desirable traits for different class specs and also PvP spec builds. The system is rewarding for those who are lucky enough to aquire them. From a design point of view, not being able to farm "interesting" traits from dungeons for all your specs goes against the design philosophy in the first place and undermines all the hard work put into traits and class diversity.
    The design philosophy has changed, it is now almost the same as the D3 philosophy. This new "season" label they're using is all you need to know, patches aren't "tiers" anymore, because they're phasing tier based gaming out, or at least the emphasis and attention to them. "Season" is what D3 uses, and Ion flat out said they see Mythic as the real end game now. Gear doesn't matter now. Lore said as much, they don't want you to care about traits. He didn't just pull that out of his permed poodle ass, he used the royal "we" on that statement. All that matters now is AZ and ilevel. Traits? Glyphs? Sets? Pfffff. Get in Mythic and get grinding, scrub.

D3 is the same. You wear the set they hand you for grinding Paragon. No deviations, and you're locked in, whatever you choose. Alt? Start over. You're drowning in gear, but only one specific set really works the way the class is intended. Professions are pointless - so much so they removed mats and put them in a menu, because they were clogging up people's bags, there was so much of it. Bounties are WQs - incremental bonuses. You can't even farm for lower level characters anymore, because drops are class specific. And Personal Loot. Gee...I wonder where that will show up?

If I were more paranoid, I'd wonder what that means for the future of WoW. No more expansions, just "seasons". Just like D3. And then quietly stop updating the whole thing.

Pace is the key word here now, not polish. He flat out said in the Forbes interview they just shipped what they had done, because the deadline was more important than the quality. That's what you can expect, from here on out.

This is not the WoW you think you know. They can't be more obvious about it. Adapt, or die.

Gonna be an interesting expansion. And, don't bother complaining, or providing "constructive criticism". They don't care. They'll pretend to, and Ion will say some glib things in a Q&A to pretend he's concerned, but they're plowing ahead, with Lore telling us what Ion really meant, which is "you're too stupid to play this game if you don't like it, douchebag." They pretend to "listen", and maybe do small tweaks, so you'll settle down and just keep paying. Azerite is here to stay. Everything they shipped, they intended to, and if it wasn't done? Oh well. They might get to it in 8.1. Patches are now catch up time. We'll get to shaman and shadow priests and new worgen models when we get to them, so shut up and keep grinding mythic, because that's Fun™.

Never forget - the only reason they changed any of it was a massive outcry. They intended to ship what they did, saw nothing wrong with it, and are begrudgingly changing it now. Because fuck you, how dare you criticize the Holy Developers.

Stop listening to what they say, especially Ion. Pay attention to what they DO. It's not pretty, if you think anything is changing any time soon. He's overtly trying to bamboozle you. It's time to wake up and realize this guy does not respect you, your money, or your time invested in the game. He treats his customers like children, and then his pet poodle calls them douchebags when they act like children.
    Last edited by Gadzooks; 2018-10-12 at 08:28 AM.

Deleted
    Someone that is dedicated to a spec should have a small advantage over someone who is constantly switching.

Hell no, someone that is flexible is much more valuable to groups. Not saying they should be rewarded for that, but certainly they should not be punished by being put at a disadvantage. That first comment SinR is right in his comment, they seem completely disconnected from the people that actually play their game.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafalga View Post
    can't tell if lost brain functions or sarcasm.
    ...so we don't read retarded post like this anymore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    even with the 15% healing rain buff it has not been enough.
    You know you've fucked up when you have to buff something 15% yeez

Quote Originally Posted by Piens View Post
    how many raids you do per week? 1 ?
    Are raids 20-minute content ?

Is it just me, or did I just watch a whole lot of nothing?