Page 22 of 33 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    I think you're lying about not knowing if it's sarcasm and I think we should lynch you for it.
    It's because your avatar is literally someone who has been hanged, isn't it.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

Alive players.

1. Dendrek
    2. Dupti
    3. Graeham
    4. Krayzy
    5. Nefarious Tea
    6. Robo
    7. Virothe
    8. Zexism

So, there's eight of us left. If someone is lynched today and someone is killed in the night then that leaves us with six players. I do not think the game would end in such a scenario - because I don't think there's more than three scum players. Two is possible, but I think three is the safer speculative bet. I also think it's a safe bet that in a game of this size we do not have a serial killer. We've only seen one night kill per day phase and Marack was our 'vigilante'. We may or may not have a protection role. Despite a couple of players speculating that the game will end after today if we lynch incorrectly, I do not think that is the case. Call it a strong hunch. I could very well be wrong.

So I'm going to advocate for something bizarre. Scum are almost certainly going to exploit the situation surrounding me to score a 'win' if I survive this day phase. Let's not beat around the bush. The groundwork is already being laid - not necessarily by scum, either, but by suspicious town aligned players.

So this the day to lynch me if you truly think I am worthy of suspicion. If I am not lynched today, then there's a good chance that scum will keep me alive at night so a lynch can be pushed on me when we're likely down to a stalemate of three scum and three town.

It's not a case of me wanting to be lynched but I can see the writing on the wall and looking ahead it's pretty obvious where things are going. Also, to preemptively nip speculation in the bud I want to point out that I am not a Jester.

One thing I will say, though, is that anyone claiming to have a solid 'scum' read on me is highly suspicious because multiple seasoned players here don't know what the hell I am thinking or doing most of the time. I don't think it's unfair for me to consider myself an unconventional player. I don't do things 'properly'.

Stop being stupid.

Graeham needs to not be today's lynch. Anyone voting on him is town trying to lose the game or is scum.

Quote Originally Posted by Nefarious Tea View Post
    Virothe: low-certainty WIFOM - that is, I don't know if he's town or scum, but I've got weak evidence either way.
    Reasoning: He is supicious of dupti (or at least he was), whom I believe with reasonable certainty to be scum, which suggests he's town. On the other hand, Virothe has been flaunting a night power which he says is useless but who knows what's really going on? It could be a mafia ploy since if many townies have powers, even weak ones, it stands to reason mafia do too.
    Well since both you and Robo are calling me out on me saying my ability is useless, that's more due to the fact that this is the 3rd or 4th time I've gotten an ability that is not a 100% guarantee of night action and the RNG gods hate me. My ability does have a use, but the chances are I wont actually get anything out of it.

Like I said as well, if I feel pressured I will claim so it's not like I'm holding anything back maliciously. It more so just is a preference that I would rather not have to.

- - - Updated - - -

Stop being stupid.

Graeham needs to not be today's lynch. Anyone voting on him is town trying to lose the game or is scum.
    I agree, Dendrek is a much better vote for today than Graem is.

Indeed. Thank you for your contribution.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm just going to say...

Dupti, Graeham, and (I hate to say it) Virothe are almost certainly town.

I'm inclined to think Robo is town too.

Nef did a good job summarizing his reads and I appreciate it, but I don't trust them. And I absolutely don't trust Krayzy or Zexism.

- - - Updated - - -

Nef, out of fairness to you, I'll explain why I don't trust your reads:

1) Dupti -- He wasn't aggressive towards Marack. He was mostly neutral. He was aggressive towards me and Graeham, and his reasoning for that aggression was fair, if not significantly biased. Graeham did some questionable shit at the beginning of D2, and it was reasonable for Dupti to immediately distrust him for it. His meta read against me was not invalid (though it was wrong) -- his primary fault there was simply being too stubborn to acknowledge he was wrong about me. He feels very strongly he cannot trust me. I can't blame him for that.

2) Graeham -- To suspect him because Marack suspected him is to suspect him for a false reason. Marack didn't strongly suspect Graeham. Outside of his threat to kill Graeham, he even admitted he didn't strongly suspect Graeham and also said the threat was a joke (of sorts). To suspect Graeham because of Zexism is also a false reason. Zexism literally told Marack to kill Graeham. Seems like a really weird thing to do if he's allied with Graeham.

3) Krayzy -- His only strong contributions so far have been taking sniper shots at low hanging fruit. Marack said some questionable things and Krayzy barked at him for it. Largehorn made some questionable votes and Krayzy made a strong accusation because of it. And now that both are dead, he is dead set on going after Graeham. These were all obvious people to pick. Granted, several of us picked them, but that doesn't make Krayzy's contributions meaningful. Instead, it looks to me like all of his picks have been town (assuming I'm right about Graeham), which speaks very poorly of his reads for top scum. I'm hypocritical for calling him out for this, but it is true.

4) Virothe -- He is stubborn and dismissive. He's disinterested. But he's trying... sort of. I don't want to call this a town tell, but it's a stupid scum tell. Moreover, as a meta read, I can't ignore that this is alignment indicative for him.

My only cause for concern in suspecting you, Nef, is that you strongly suspect Zexism. That could mean you're bussing Zex (sort of), or it could mean Zex is actually innocent and it's Robo I should be wary of. Not sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stop being stupid.

You both look like scum teammates making a play...

- - - Updated - - -

3) Krayzy -- His only strong contributions so far have been taking sniper shots at low hanging fruit. Marack said some questionable things and Krayzy barked at him for it. Largehorn made some questionable votes and Krayzy made a strong accusation because of it. And now that both are dead, he is dead set on going after Graeham. These were all obvious people to pick. Granted, several of us picked them, but that doesn't make Krayzy's contributions meaningful. Instead, it looks to me like all of his picks have been town (assuming I'm right about Graeham), which speaks very poorly of his reads for top scum. I'm hypocritical for calling him out for this, but it is true.
    I'm dead set on going after someone I said I'm not voting for yet? That makes tons of sense...

Right now I have Graeham, Zexism, and Dendrek as my 3 suspected scum.

It's such a clever play, too.

I call two of the people who thought I was scum town so that they'll follow my lead. And I call one of the people who thought I was town scum (and implying another one may be as well). Taking advantage of the situation so that I can easily win.

Krayzy, you either can't think critically, or you're scum. Which is it?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    I'm dead set on going after someone I said I'm not voting for yet? That makes tons of sense...
    It's a huge surprise that you aren't voting on someone early in a lylo situation. I can't imagine why your vote isn't out yet.

Indeed. Thank you for your contribution.
    Oh, you think my saying that is a joke?

No, I was dead serious. You're pushing and attempting to lead town and that's clearly something that can be used as a smokescreen in order to hide potential team mates for when that blows up due to a mislynch or something else.

Maybe pushing Marack was a bad choice yesterday, but it's still a better choice than having been pushing on to Large who was the cop and more or less tied to Marack for why they were "scummy" Realistically the only reason to vote for Large over Marack was fear of a retaliation kill from Marack and that's not something that most town players would have since the best view there would be taking potential kill off the table that could have been used against us later in game when it mattered a lot more.

So when I said that you make a much better target today, I meant that literally.

You are actively pushing not only myself, but others as well and then griping over minute details that otherwise wouldn't matter in a weird attempt to create controversy which you're then using to direct people into voting where you want, hell the only reason we got Marack over Large yesterday is because Kray spoke up against it and I put my votes weight behind that train.

If not for that you would have stalled out the active train and we either would have had a no lynch or we would have just straight lynched the cop and still had to deal with Marack's bullshit potentially unless for some fucked up reason scum were dumb enough to try to hit him knowing what his role was.

And your odd reasoning's for things as well as your seeming unwillingness to talk about actual goings on in the game and instead push for claims and "activity" from people would be somewhat more understandable coming from scum than from a member of town.

But heck, maybe that's just me reading in to it to much which is why I haven't cast a vote yet. Because I'm waiting to see what other people say, but I always find your reactions interesting because you're absolutely refusing to read shit for anything more than face value and that plays pretty drastically against the town mindset.

Let me be clear on why I have a town read on Graeham. Then I encourage you @Krayzy to explain your scum read.

A town player who is not careful or strategic is going to make mistakes. And those mistakes will easily come across as scummy. They'll make errors of judgement. And if you're not careful, it's hard to see those errors for what they are. Look at Marack and Large for example. In Marack's case, he did blatantly scummy things like say he was going to use his kill, and even admitting to having it in the first place. We falsely attributed these acts to desperate scum. But truthfully, they were too foolish to be scum plays. (Granted, scum can make those kinds of horrible mistakes, but that requires them to be playing really badly.) While Largehorn was somewhat distant from the game except for his defense of Marack and then his strange vote, unvote sequence. We should have questioned whether scum would really be that dumb.

In a similar situation, scum would be more cautious. They might still make mistakes, but outside of being flustered or desperate, those types of mistakes are unlikely to occur. I wish I had been more considerate of what I was seeing at the time. (Honestly, I just couldn't bring myself to believe Marack's claim. But I tried to give him the benefit of a doubt and began asking him clarifying questions -- he eventually stopped answering them so I gave up.)

Taking this lesson, consider what Graeham has done this game: 1) role claim without provocation. 2) ask for VTs to out themselves. 3) request Marack role claim without provocation. 4) back off of Marack at the end of the day when he did claim. 5) throw in the towel today.

You know what experience has taught me? That every one of those points but #4 is a town tell. Much more often than not, those are things town are likely to do. Granted, Graeham is capable of #1 as scum. But the rest are just too noobish to be masterful plots. He was careless, making bad judgement calls, and doing things that were obviously going to come across as scummy. And you know... I am probably the only person actually calling any of that town. So it's funny.... if he is actually scum, the entire purpose of his plan has failed because no one has fallen for it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Oh, you think my saying that is a joke?

No, I was dead serious. You're pushing and attempting to lead town and that's clearly something that can be used as a smokescreen in order to hide potential team mates for when that blows up due to a mislynch or something else.

Maybe pushing Marack was a bad choice yesterday, but it's still a better choice than having been pushing on to Large who was the cop and more or less tied to Marack for why they were "scummy" Realistically the only reason to vote for Large over Marack was fear of a retaliation kill from Marack and that's not something that most town players would have since the best view there would be taking potential kill off the table that could have been used against us later in game when it mattered a lot more.

So when I said that you make a much better target today, I meant that literally.

You are actively pushing not only myself, but others as well and then griping over minute details that otherwise wouldn't matter in a weird attempt to create controversy which you're then using to direct people into voting where you want, hell the only reason we got Marack over Large yesterday is because Kray spoke up against it and I put my votes weight behind that train.

If not for that you would have stalled out the active train and we either would have had a no lynch or we would have just straight lynched the cop and still had to deal with Marack's bullshit potentially unless for some fucked up reason scum were dumb enough to try to hit him knowing what his role was.

And your odd reasoning's for things as well as your seeming unwillingness to talk about actual goings on in the game and instead push for claims and "activity" from people would be somewhat more understandable coming from scum than from a member of town.

But heck, maybe that's just me reading in to it to much which is why I haven't cast a vote yet. Because I'm waiting to see what other people say, but I always find your reactions interesting because you're absolutely refusing to read shit for anything more than face value and that plays pretty drastically against the town mindset.
    I did not take that to be a joke. And about half of what you said here is factually wrong.

I am not scum. And if you're not careful, you're going to lose town this game. Please read what I have to say before you do something reckless.

- - - Updated - - -

Krayzy did not save the Marack train. It was guaranteed to happen. Let me point out a sequence for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    If nothing else, Marack's reluctance to claim does make more sense now given the nature of his role...assuming he is telling the truth.

For now, as promised...

Unvote
    Can you explain your unvote a little better?
    It'd probably be better for me to do a 'trust' list. I'll get to work on that.

[...]
    Marack - Unsure
    I want an elaboration on this.
    [he does]

Re: Graeham,

Everything Marack has done screams scum at the most basic level. He has made multiple threats this game if he's killed, but has otherwise done almost nothing constructive. D1, it was he'll seek revenge on those who lynched him in future games. Today, he's going to kill you this game. (Oh, but he was totally joking. Even though that post didn't read like a joke at all. He also justified his response with "I find his play anti-town. He's posted a lot, but I dont see any real contribution." Implying that he did actually mean it when he said he'd kill you. And then later said, "And actually believing I'll kill Graeham with it..." because it was obviously a joke, man.) He also goes on to say he will definitely use his ability if he's lynched. Won't say who he's going to hit, but he's definitely going to use it. So we should let him live so he can make a more informed decision on who to hit.

Let's not ignore that his vote on Zexism looks like busing. "Your logic is dumb... Lynch someone that wants to play just so I can use my ability. And actually believing I'll kill Graeham with it... Vote:Zexism". Right... Zexism's logic was dumb. Not yours. Not mine. Not anyone actually voting on him. It was "actually with maracks role you would expect him to be more accepting of death, yet he does everything possible to stay alive" that earned his first vote of the day.

I fully intended to push back onto Marack. In fact, my vote on Large earlier was a provocation vote, not a sincere attempt to get him lynched (at least not until he gave me a reason to push harder on him). Marack was my intended target.

Marack's train did not stall. Graeham dropped off of it, but several other players indicated their desire to join.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm trying to form reads on people. The fact I ask gripping questions is to force responses. And then I react to those responses. Just because I'm going after everyone with questions doesn't mean I'm trying to muddy waters. Read my post above about who my town reads are. That was only possible after 1) getting responses and 2) considering the evidence. I wouldn't have such strong reads if not for my activity.

- - - Updated - - -

This is a gross mischaracterization of how I have been playing. Absolutely unreasonably wrong. I am only focusing on the game. On actual events. On things people have said and done. You're upset because I wasn't very friendly with you. Sorry. But it was necessary to get a gauge of your intentions.

- - - Updated - - -

To this, see the previous statement. You are absolutely an asshole to me sometimes, Virothe. I might be picky. I might focus or gripe. But I try not to insult. You insult me a lot. And truthfully, I was close to quitting the game earlier because of it. I am playing. I'm analyzing. And I'm digging. And I'm tired of you calling me a shit player.

Some of what I'm going to say is going to be hard for you and others to believe because there is an inherent belief in this community that anti-town = scum.
    I mean I'm pretty sure that I spam anti town =/= scum the most, so that's not an issue.

The problem I have with Graeham is simply is claim. I just can't see why Cru would add one role that doesn't know what his ability does, at least I have no reason believe there are other RNG elements in this game. I just have a hard time believing his role, especially considering it apparently did not have any effect. Virothe's ability failed n1 when he was visited by Graeham but apparently it failed last night as well so fair to assume Graeham's ability had nothing to do with it.

You were 110% sure I was scum at the start of the day.

At least, you pretended to be.
    I pretty much always do.

Am I still your top scum read?
    I'll get back to this later. I will however say your play this day has been rather town

- - - Updated - - -
    @Nefarious Tea I had a townread on you yesterday for a specific reason but your reads are really questionable. I don't if you scumread me, but your reasoning for that (and reasoning for other reads) seem to suggest that you are either trying to mislead or simply aren't paying that much attention to the game.

- - - Updated - - -

Taking this lesson, consider what Graeham has done this game: 1) role claim without provocation. 2) ask for VTs to out themselves. 3) request Marack role claim without provocation. 4) back off of Marack at the end of the day when he did claim. 5) throw in the towel today.

You know what experience has taught me? That every one of those points but #4 is a town tell. Much more often than not, those are things town are likely to do. Granted, Graeham is capable of #1 as scum.
    I'm not saying that Graeham is necessarily scum but I believe this is factually wrong.

Graeham has done 1 and 5 a lot as scum, especially 5 he does as either alignment and I often call him out for him because I hate it. He has also done 4 quite a lot, like a couple of games ago I pushed on him hard, he tried to OMGUS me but then backed off later because I kind of stopped my push on him.

I will also say this if Graeham is scum then he knows Marack is town, which means he knows Marack is mst likely telling the truth about his claim in which case it makes sense to back off because he risks getting killed by Marack. It means absolutely nothing.

Once again I'm not saying he is scum but I do not believe your reasoning for townreading him is strong enough for you to defend him this hard. Overall his play hasn't been very townie and his claim is very difficult to believe so I can certainly understand why people are suspicious of him.
    Last edited by dupti; 2018-10-12 at 10:09 AM.

Listen I'm to tired to go into this entire thing and point by point it so here's my quick rundown before bed.

You keep pushing me to have a vote and not just a leaning on Dupti/Others so I'm not going to allow you to sit on Large and also say you were trying to put pressure on Marack, that's just being a hypocrite and I'm not going to put up with that. Plus that's just classic fence riding trying to have your cake and eat it too and that's just ridiculous.

We were L2 with Marack and had two people bail off with a couple hours of very lax pressure on Marack and a lot of talk about Large so I am going to stand by what I said on that Kray turned the attention back there. You are right that we can't know for sure that that is what "saved" the Marack train, but it did refocus the attitude in game.

As for all your views on how you're playing the game, that's cool. That's how you're viewing how you play. I see it differently and I don't feel like breaking down why, I might do it when I wake up but I'm not doing it now.

As for being a dick, it's partly just who I am and I partly do it for the reactions I get from people. Being civil and polite is all fine and good, but you get a lot more honesty from rage and frustration I find so that's what I like to evoke.

Virothe do you have any townreads?

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    stop lying graeham

although I'm looking forward to your fake claim
    Alright, so...I'm digging this up since it's relevant to the current topic of discussion. The above quote was taken from early on during D2. It was before I put forward my claim. It was also, obviously, before Marack claimed.

Dupti appears, at that point, to have already made his mind up. No matter my claim, he was going to consider it to be a 'fake claim'. Nonetheless, I claimed during D2. I did so before Marack put forward his claim. I point that fact out because it isn't a case of me seeing Marack claim and then conjure up some bizarre yet plausible claim of my own.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    By the way Graeham who did you visit last night?
    I'm going to quote this as well. The quote in question is from the current day phase in the midst of Dendrek and Dupti engaging each other. Now, Dupti is engaging Dendrek but presumably hasn't caught up on the thread. He asks me a question I have already answered. It's not particularly damning in itself, I suppose...but I'll admit it makes me a little nervous.

Virothe, again, you're wrong on several points.

1) Marack was never at L-2. He had been at 3 (lynch needed 6) votes up until Graeham unvoted. Zexism was afraid it was at L-2, which is why he hesitated to vote.

2) I was not fence sitting.

3) I wasn't pushing you to vote on people, so my actions were not hypocritical. I was only pushing you to scum hunt. And I didn't intend for you to scum hunt the same way I do. I was just annoyed that most of what you were doing D2 was discussing meta gaming. When that discussion segued into Dupti maybe being scummy and other people not knowing how to call him out for that, I asked you to call him out for that.

4) Even if Krayzy did save the Marack train, it's irrelevant. It's not an alignment tell for Krayzy. And it's not proof I was going to get Large lynched.

5) Getting someone actually angry because you're insulting them is not the same as being a dick. Telling me I'm stupid and a shit player might get you information, but it makes me not want to play. Likewise, frustration is what caused me to respond to you. Anger caused me to dismiss you and insult you back. It's not constructive and it's not ok.

I didn't sleep much last night so I may be missing something obvious. What's this about Virothe's ability 'failing' last night? He successfully visited me based on the flavour text I received...

Dupti appears, at that point, to have already made his mind up. No matter my claim, he was going to consider it to be a 'fake claim'. Nonetheless, I claimed during D2. I did so before Marack put forward his claim. I point that fact out because it isn't a case of me seeing Marack claim and then conjure up some bizarre yet plausible claim of my own.
    Except that's not exactly what happened. You did something very suspicious which both me and Krayzy called you out for, you were basically calling out for VT's etc saying that you believe there are a lot of minor TPRs around which means it is very easy to come up with a fake claim and we both know you love to come up with weird claims you simply can't deny that, so I called it a lie because what you did was scummy and I expected you to come up with a weird fake claim if that was the case.

Me not trusting your claim now has absolutely nothing to do with that statement, it has to do with you claiming you have an ability that you do not know what it does, claiming to have visited people who can not confirm you visited them, no rp and apparently your action had no effect on your targets (@Zexism unless you got something this night?), so it essentially sounds like you are claiming to be nothing but a visitor but that doesn't really make sense given you claim to be a bartender. I'm actually curious why is a bartender here?

I'm going to quote this as well. The quote in question is from the current day phase in the midst of Dendrek and Dupti engaging each other. Now, Dupti is engaging Dendrek but presumably hasn't caught up on the thread. He asks me a question I have already answered. It's not particularly damning in itself, I suppose...but I'll admit it makes me a little nervous.
    I mean you do realise Dendrek @ me right so I just clicked the notification and responded to it

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't sleep much last night so I may be missing something obvious. What's this about Virothe's ability 'failing' last night? He successfully visited me based on the flavour text I received...
    Yes I see I misread, what he actually said was that your role had nothing to do with him failing n1

- - - Updated - - -

No wait he clearly said it failed both times:

My role clearly indicates that it's an "Attempt" and not a guarantee so yes.

If you're curious I just have a bullshit visitor role that has some potential to do some cool stuff but the last two (As awesome as the RP's from Cru in my thread have been) have been failures.
    - - - Updated - - -

I'd actually really like to know what Virothe role is now. I'm curious if it is just purely RNG or him failing has something to do with his targets role/alignment

I am back from grocery shopping

So Graeham claims he visited me tonight?

I used my nightaction n1 on dupti and this night on listo

- - - Updated - - -

I will go over the thread again in like a hour and give you my reads then dendrek after I am done.
    Quote Originally Posted by lunchbox2042 View Post
    Ahh, WoW, the game that gives cosplayers a reason to dress up like medieval fantasy hookers.

Anyway, seeing as we are 8 alive we pretty much know it's not 4 mafians.

Still not sure how the exact setup looks like, I thought a third party might have been possible earlier but given Marack's role I think it is less likely.
    Pretty sure we are still most likely dealing with 3 scum.
    Technically I guess a traitor is possible as well and honestly the first thought I had regarding Virothe's role was actually him attempting to recruit someone, but it's pretty far-fetched and I have no reason to believe this is actually the case.

So 9-3 seems like the most obvious setup, which means it is 3 vs 5 at the moment.

If we mislynch then its pretty much guaranteed to be a loss, although this depends on the roles.

Based on what we have seen, we have seen some pretty weak TPRs.
    Danner is basically a weak watcher.
    Listo is, if I understand his role correctly, a rather interesting roleblocker that would gain more value the longer he lived, considering less people means there should be a higher chance for him to pick up the cat poo.
    I'm not sure exactly how it works, unless someone else has a cat role I'm guessing it's just rng?
    Then we have Marack with a very strong role to be honest and I assume that's the only real killing role town has.
    Then we have a normal cop.

Anyway, all of these roles have an actual purpose, while they are rather weak TPRs they do serve a purpose.
    People seem to suggest there are useless roles around which I'm not sure I believe. While they might be super weak, I'm leaning towards them being some kind of variation of a normal role and not just a "fluff" role.

Graeham's claim is weird to me given his role apparently does nothing? He doesn't know what it does and it does not seem like it has affected any of his targets in any way or form.
    Given listo's rolecard and Virothe's claim there might be some RNG involved in this game, but in that case I still can't fathom why Graeham would not be told what his rolecard could do.
    Roleblocking seems like the most obvious conclusion just because it makes sense, but if that is the case then apparently he failed both times and I can't understand why he wouldn't be told that when Listo was told was his ability would do.
    It would also mean town (assuming Graeham is town in this case) had two weak roleblockers in listo and Graeham.
    Given everyone seems to have a minor role I don't think it is impossible but still not that likely I reckon and I currently have no reason to believe Graeham's ability does roleblock.

Virothe claims to be some kind of a visitor as well, although a huge difference here is that his targets can confirm he has visited them.
    He has claimed his role is rather useless but that remains to be seen.

Anyway, as I said before I do not believe there are any "fluff" roles.
    I do believe there are several very weak variations of normal TPRs, but given we saw a normal cop I also think it is likely we have a normal doc around.
    No one has claimed to have a fluff role nor has anyone claimed to have an ability that they haven't been told what does (other than Graeham).
    So Graehams claim really bothers me because apparently it does not do anything (claims his rolecard doesn't tell him what it does, haven't had any effect on his targets so far and no rp).
    I'm willing to accept the fact that there might be RNG abiltiies given listos rolecard and Virothes claim (althoguh I'm not sure thats RNG), but even in that case the claim still looks questionable. And I'm still curious as to why a bartender is here.

I do think we need several claims today, but not sure mass claiming is the correct play.

I think I gotta claim because I am not sure about the role interaction between me listo and graeham that is supposed to have happened

I am the towntracker

N1 I tracked dupti

N2 I tracked listo nowhere. Now here is the issue. Would Listo actually go somewhere, if he checks a room? In that case I would have seen it. If that isn't the case and the rooms don't actually represent him going somewhere, then it would explain why I got no result. Unless of course there is more to Graehamn's role and he actually roleblocks as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zexism View Post
    I think I gotta claim because I am not sure about the role interaction between me listo and graeham that is supposed to have happened

I am the towntracker

N1 I tracked dupti

N2 I tracked listo nowhere. Now here is the issue. Would Listo actually go somewhere, if he checks a room? In that case I would have seen it. If that isn't the case and the rooms don't actually represent him going somewhere, then it would explain why I got no result. Unless of course there is more to Graehamn's role and he actually roleblocks as well.
    Which means, he would be a roleblocker and Listo would be an extra conditional flipped roleblocker
    Quote Originally Posted by lunchbox2042 View Post
    Ahh, WoW, the game that gives cosplayers a reason to dress up like medieval fantasy hookers.

Did you receive any flavour text or was it just 'no result'?

Did Dupti go anywhere on N1?