Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Was able to kill guldan on heroic without any problems. just using demonic build and extra leech at 348 ilvl. As Havoc.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarba View Post
    You can do Ursoc and Xavius nm as havok. (actually the whole nm raid).
    how do u solo ursoc. i got raped by him. I was 330 ilvl

Quote Originally Posted by hashtags View Post
    I don't remember what ilevel I was, maybe 340. Pretty sure I used a legion flask. But no drums. With standard demonic build.
    Did it again at 355, he died with the eye beam after the ending of meta.
    Last edited by Tarba; 2018-09-21 at 09:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarba View Post
    I don't remember what ilevel I was, maybe 340. Pretty sure I used a legion flask. But no drums. With standard demonic build.
    Did it again at 355, he died with the eye beam after the ending of meta.
    I guess i need to get some flasks and maybe drums. I tried NH and got stonewalled on ursoc. Easier to do in havoc is seems. I got him to around 30% in havoc, only get him to 50% as veng, and it takes longer. That 10% leech really comes through with the damage boost you get in old raids.

I was basically full health until my beams after meta. After that I couldn't dps hard enough to keep myself healed. I got one more beam off. But after that I just ran out of steam.
    []http://sig.lanjelin.com/img/tanro.png[/]

thanks for the tip. Will try again in a few weeks. Question regarding mythic Hellfire Assault, how do i solo it. i just get around fast enough and i get one shot after a couple of mins due to one side dying.

Just wondering, why do you guys kill those boss from prior xpac? No judgment, I'm just curious about it.

Quote Originally Posted by ravell View Post
    Just wondering, why do you guys kill those boss from prior xpac? No judgment, I'm just curious about it.
    Challenge/transmo/mounts.
    And I can't tell how happy I was the first time I soloed Kael'thas with my dk. That's probably my favorite down. It's a solo that needed it's own strat and perfect execution. Arthas was pretty good too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hashtags View Post
    I also killed Ursoc without noticing anything massively life-threatening.

Solo'd the entire instance in normal mode without any issue tbh.

I killed the following last week too solo,

Skorpyron,
    Chromatic,
    Trilliax,
    Spellblade,
    Tichondrius,
    Star Augur

Botanist is impossible for me with the stacking damage. By the time the first mirror popped I was taking 10% hits.

367 Havoc.

Quote Originally Posted by Pego View Post

Skorpyron,
    Chromatic,
    Trilliax,
    Spellblade,
    Tichondrius,
    Star Augur

Botanist is impossible for me with the stacking damage. By the time the first mirror popped I was taking 10% hits.

367 Havoc.
    Yes of just hits harder than I could heal through at 330.

Haven't retried. Discouraged by personal loot. Maybe once my gear is better and I can melt the place. But as of now it simply takes to long when I could be clearing other raids for mog/Gold.

Really feels bad as I miss solo challenge. But 1 loot per kill with low gold drops sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by ravell View Post
    Balance of power on new/boosted characters. It's pretty fun to do, bar the rep gates.

Transmit, gold, mount farming, achieve you missed/skipped, or don't have on an alt. Some of them require more creativity than just smashing dps.

I used to solo sarth 3 drakes in wrath just for gold.

Can we farm huge amount of golds by doing old content? I farm everyweek Ulduar +0 just trying to get Mimiron|s Head mount but thats it. Only for mount and only one raid but this has no challenge at all and cost me like 12 min to a full clear.

What I see here is that some kind of self contest of being able to solo what it used to be tough bosses from previous raids.

I get it! Ty for all answers

5+ Year Old Account

Skorpyron,
    Chromatic,
    Trilliax,
    Spellblade,
    Tichondrius,
    Star Augur

367 Havoc.
    So I tried repeatedly last night to solo Ursoc as Havoc (332 ilvl) with drums and pots, no flask. Kept dying at around 150k. Gonna try as Vengeance tonight with a couple upgrades from Arathi tonight.

Any suggestions?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krelian80 View Post
    So I tried repeatedly last night to solo Ursoc as Havoc (332 ilvl) with drums and pots, no flask. Kept dying at around 150k. Gonna try as Vengeance tonight with a couple upgrades from Arathi tonight.

Any suggestions?
    I'm now 379 ilvl so I don't think I'll have the same issues as you.. I'll go in again and try it on hc to see how it is.

You're using leech ofc? Other than that your damage output might not be enough to combat the incoming damage.

Taking blur talent and popping it when he's sub 30% aswell as demonic leech should be enough?

5+ Year Old Account
    I'm now 379 ilvl so I don't think I'll have the same issues as you.. I'll go in again and try it on hc to see how it is.

You're using leech ofc? Other than that your damage output might not be enough to combat the incoming damage.

Taking blur talent and popping it when he's sub 30% aswell as demonic leech should be enough?
    Yeah. I got a bunch of upgrades yesterday so I thought I would try again. Problem is that I've had horrible luck with weapons, they refuse to drop no matter what I do. Killed Sand Queen on mythic and heroic 10 times each, it never dropped. Cragmaw, same deal. Glaive won't drop in Uldir either. So I'm stuck with a 325 and 310 weapons, which reduces my chances.

I'll try again tonight. Already spec'ed correctly, just might need to pop Meta when he enrages, and pop Blur and pray for RNG. CD management might be my one issue here.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krelian80 View Post
    Yeah. I got a bunch of upgrades yesterday so I thought I would try again. Problem is that I've had horrible luck with weapons, they refuse to drop no matter what I do. Killed Sand Queen on mythic and heroic 10 times each, it never dropped. Cragmaw, same deal. Glaive won't drop in Uldir either. So I'm stuck with a 325 and 310 weapons, which reduces my chances.

I'll try again tonight. Already spec'ed correctly, just might need to pop Meta when he enrages, and pop Blur and pray for RNG. CD management might be my one issue here.
    Managed to solo Ursoc on HC difficulty (And every boss up to him too) but it was super close towards the end even with my gear.

Saved Blur for when I had 4 stacks of the debuff and he reapplied the dot for less damage overall.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5LDJ7TxBZ0

Going to try Cenarius and Xavius now.

Edit : Both Cenarius and Xavius were pretty easy. Uploaded kill videos to the above channel.
    Last edited by mmocb3ba92a8d1; 2018-10-12 at 10:27 AM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Managed to solo Ursoc on HC difficulty (And every boss up to him too) but it was super close towards the end even with my gear.

Saved Blur for when I had 4 stacks of the debuff and he reapplied the dot for less damage overall.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5LDJ7TxBZ0

Going to try Cenarius and Xavius now.

Edit : Both Cenarius and Xavius were pretty easy. Uploaded kill videos to the above channel.
    I got Ursoc last night after upgrading to a 340 weapon and some Uldir Azerite gear. Rest was a cakewalk, the Xavius fight is always a blast. Going to try it on heroic next week, I expect it all to be easy aside from Ursoc, which I don't think I can do on heroic before I get much, much better gear, like in the 370 range.

Now going for Nighthold normal, Aluriel repeatedly destroyed me yesterday so I'll need to come up with another strategy.

Deleted
    Heroic KJ soloed. Finally 9/9 Heroic ToS, yay!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwrS...ature=youtu.be
    Pretty straightforward encounter, although quite tricky on a lot of aspects.
    ilvl 370 and azerite neck lvl 28.

Many things to come next

Edit:
    Mythic Odyn down -- ilvl 373.
    Mythic Triilliax down -- ilvl 375.
    Last edited by mmocfe2a18639c; 2018-10-21 at 03:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nighthold normal:
    Scorpyon, chromatic, trilliax, star auger are all soloable in normal. Havent tried the rest.

Tomb of sargeras normal:
    Goroth is soloable. Haven't tried the rest
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

Quote Originally Posted by Wannoob View Post
    Heroic KJ soloed. Finally 9/9 Heroic ToS, yay!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwrS...ature=youtu.be
    Pretty straightforward encounter, although quite tricky on a lot of aspects.
    ilvl 370 and azerite neck lvl 28.

Many things to come next

Edit:
    Mythic Odyn down -- ilvl 373.
    Mythic Triilliax down -- ilvl 375.
    Will be nice when I can get through heroics. At the point where ima about ready to give RL on team 2 to someone else so I can put hc on the weekends.

You using drums or pots/flasks?