Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    There is no telling in game how and what rewards to get. I detest having to go online and search up good enough guides for this. Stopped doing them after I got exalted with 7th legion anyway

Humm, I only do normals since I am leveling, but haven't noticed any different rng this week compared to the other weeks. I guess RNG is just so variable so people might think it's nerfed. Saying that, did few with guildies yesterday, and it seemed I was the only that got stuff, the gods could be in my favor. Gonna do a lot more this weekend since I am leveling 2 more chars, so can see if I notice any differences.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixxy Scratch View Post
    If you're still farming on Normal, might wanna try moving to Heroic or Mythic.

It's purely anecdotal, but my team decided to try farming Heroic instead of Normal and we saw a noticeable increase in drops. After literally 100+ runs on Normal with nothing, we did maybe 9 or 10 Heroics and got - between us - four pets, two toys, five quest-starting items, and a cosmetic hat.
    Ye it seems like they may have nerfed drops on normal since last week, I have been farming normal and had really bad drops aswell, the problem with hc/mythic is that the invasion comes so late its hard to clear it before the end. It's really easy on normal where you just kill rares and special mobs until u have around 3k and then you just wait and let the opponents catch up, the invasion almost always comes at 6k combined and then you have 3k free to clear every single invasion mob before you end. Seems harder in hc/mythic or do you have a good strat?

If i understand IEs correctly, they might be designed to replace farming maw of souls. In Legion, players would endlessly farm maw of souls for AP. ALL you got out of it was AP. IEs are a way to endlessly grind AP but they have the added benefit of an occassional mog, toy or pet. I admit i dont recall if you get endless AP from IEs, none of the guides mention it and i dont feel like logging in to check.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Having the quests give gear (instead of AP like the expedition itself), and doubloons being used to buy old recolored transmog sets and/or augment runes and/or war resources, combined with devs already planning to improve the gameplay experience by making it more than just mining and aoe burst, could turn the expeditions into a much more enjoyable experience.

Right now, you have expeditions that get boring fast, and AP farm that many find annoying (including me). I don't know why they don't try to increase the options when it comes to rewards. World quests and missions are the only real option for reputation farm, but they also give plenty of different stuff. Island expeditions aren't a viable endgame option like mythic+, that would justify concerns over the amount of loot/gear, so why not get creative instead?

Quote Originally Posted by MrPresid3nt View Post
    Ye it seems like they may have nerfed drops on normal since last week, I have been farming normal and had really bad drops aswell, the problem with hc/mythic is that the invasion comes so late its hard to clear it before the end. It's really easy on normal where you just kill rares and special mobs until u have around 3k and then you just wait and let the opponents catch up, the invasion almost always comes at 6k combined and then you have 3k free to clear every single invasion mob before you end. Seems harder in hc/mythic or do you have a good strat?
    I mostly just gather up every rare and elite I can find, and kill them all. We usually bump into the other faction two or three times, so that gives us a bit of extra Azerite.
    It's a bit tougher to start Phase 3 though. Gotta kill basically every single elite on the island.

The rewards sucks to get, cause the content is not fun nor rewarding. And then comes the massive RNG....Gotten 1 pet from like 10-15 of them.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    What your missing is that island expeditions are fucking stupid, like the rest of this game atm.
    Your mommy locked you up and force you to play this game.. Lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyw View Post
    lol someones salty XD
    Not far wrong though.

I focused a reward, like the candle toy from the miners and got it, focused the rewards from the pirates and got that as well. Didn’t get any more than two rewards at one time though..