Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    "The exact cause of bipolar disorder isn’t known, but a combination of genetics, environment, and altered brain structure and chemistry may play a role. Manic episodes may include symptoms such as high energy, reduced need for sleep, and loss of touch with reality. Depressive episodes may include symptoms such as low energy, low motivation, and loss of interest in daily activities. Mood episodes last days to months at a time and may also be associated with suicidal thoughts. Treatment is usually lifelong and often involves a combination of medications and psychotherapy."

The Patient Lothar from accounting's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Apparently he claims he was misdiagnosed and it was simply sleep deprivation.
    I'm surprised he hasn't been snatched up by the Cult Church of Scientology.

"You are not entitled to your opinion, you are entitled to your informed opinion. If you are not informed on the subject, then your opinion counts for nothing." - Harland Ellison

Quote Originally Posted by Lothar from accounting View Post
    I'm surprised he hasn't been snatched up by the Cult Church of Scientology.
    nah, Scientology is based around making its cultist feel as bad about themselves as humanly possible and their only salvation is to give money to the church. West could never handle the thought of not being one of the greatest human beings ever born.

Love how the media are going nuts about Kanye dropping the f.bomb in the oval office, well what about Clinton getting BJ's in the oval office.

Quote Originally Posted by madmossy View Post
    Love how the media are going nuts about Kanye dropping the f.bomb in the oval office, well what about Clinton getting BJ's in the oval office.
    did I miss the part where they aired that live on TV?

10+ Year Old Account
    Man, you guys really love to find a way to drag the Clintons into everything dontcha?

Also, whataboutism, two wrongs don't make a right, blah blah blah.

Not sure why we're all caring about a publicity stunt from the reality TV president. Having a normal meeting in the oval office would be more out of character than this show.
    Forum badass alert:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Also, one day the tables might turn.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    did I miss the part where they aired that live on TV?
    Of course, what can't be seen didn't happen right?

Of course, what can't be seen didn't happen right?
    I see, whatever excuse to rage about the Clintons no matter how dumb it makes you look, GG.

10+ Year Old Account
    Best part was when Kanye unlocked his phone on TV with the passcode 00000000.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    I see, whatever excuse to rage about the Clintons no matter how dumb it makes you look, GG.
    Well your all raging about Kanye saying mofo, I can bet that certainly isn't the first time and won't be last time it gets said. Just so happened to be on camera this time.

Why shouldn't people dislike the Clinton's after all Bill Clinton was the 2nd president to be impeached, the 1st being Andrew Johnson, 150 years ago!

Well your all raging about Kanye saying mofo, I can bet that certainly isn't the first time and won't be last time it gets said. Just so happened to be on camera this time.
    am I? uh lol, go ahead and find an instance of me giving a fuck about someone swearing on TV. the people who have to deal with the FCC care, but I don't.

Why shouldn't people dislike the Clinton's after all Bill Clinton was the 2nd president to be impeached, the 1st being Andrew Johnson, 150 years ago!
    what the fuck kind of talking point is this?
    "uh he was the second person to ever be impeached so that's the one thing people should hate him for!"
    what? this has to be trolling.

poor choice of word on my part, by your all raging, I meant the media. I do like how you had to get the f word in that sentence though to reinforce your point.

I said dislike, not hate, hate is a very powerful emotion. Why defend the Clinton's or are you really that bitter about Hilary not winning in 2016, despite the press and media saying she was going to win by a land slide. Guess the rest of the country disagreed with that.

I said dislike, not hate, hate is a very powerful emotion. Why defend the Clinton's or are you really that bitter about Hilary not winning in 2016, despite the press and media saying she was going to win by a land slide. Guess the rest of the country disagreed with that.
    again with these asinine assumptions randos on here make. I'm forced to defend the Clinton's from stupid criticisms just as I am forced to at times defend Trump from equally stupid criticisms. I utterly despise both, and for that reason I prefer to use, ya know, ACTUAL poingent criticisms over dumb ones. those tend to be more effective.

One attention whore goes to visit another. Riveting.

Quote Originally Posted by Barrages View Post
    It's been really interesting to see all of the race pimps come out and denounce Kanye for being a free black man. I guess Democrats only like their blacks firmly on the plantation.
    What political preference has to do with anything here... and what you said is very offensive, try again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tic Tacs View Post
    What political preference has to do with anything here... and what you said is very offensive, try again.
    It's a stupid argument to make anyway. People object to conservatives women, gays, black, etc. not because of any sort of racism, homophobia, or sexism, but rather because they feel like those folks are voting against their own self interest and should vote for them because they are the ones supporting them as a person.

Conservatives gays exist. Leftists don't like them not because they are homophobic (because it's not the gay part they object to) but rather the self-defeating nature of aligning yourself to a political party that wants to restrict your basic human rights.

But the poster you are quoting isn't interested in that sort of nuance. He's more interested in earning infractions...apparently.
    Forum badass alert:

The amount of butthurt Kanye is generating from deranged leftists is delectable.
    Working on my next ban.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jingoism View Post
    The amount of butthurt Kanye is generating from deranged leftists is delectable.
    I mean, sure -- the Kanye reaction is really unnecessary but...I mean...does anyone on the right really have any sort of moral ground to talk about overreactions about what people say?

Seems like a whole lot of right wingers are merrily throwing stones through their glass houses these days.
    Forum badass alert:

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    I mean, sure -- the Kanye reaction is really unnecessary but...I mean...does anyone on the right really have any sort of moral ground to talk about overreactions about what people say?

Seems like a whole lot of right wingers are merrily throwing stones through their glass houses these days.
    Nigga what? Hollywood is literally a cavalcade of braindead and completely disconnected leftist shills. One black comes out and says they support LITERALLY HITLER, the sky is falling.
    Working on my next ban.

Quote Originally Posted by Jingoism View Post
    One black comes out and says they support LITERALLY HITLER, the sky is falling.
    Not at all. The criticisms are largely focused on the content of Kanye's statements. His complete lack of even a basic understanding of US history, his comments about slavery being a "choice", his seeming complete ignorance about the 13th Amendment etc.

I'm not really seeing anyone of note telling him to "shut up and rap" as conservatives often tell celebrities and athletes who voice liberal political opinions (replace "rap" with "dribble/sing/act/whatever"), but more a harsh and direct criticism about the content of his comments. Sometimes they cross the line (CNN's panel discussing his mental health history and hospitalization in an attempt to take a dig at him being a good example), but most of the criticism focuses on the ignorance behind his comments rather than him simply having a political opinion.