Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Your words have not merit, sorry buddy.
    You think yours do? HAHAHAHAHAHA

You're a proven hypocrite. Your words literally mean nothing on these boards.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    You think yours do? HAHAHAHAHAHA

You're a proven hypocrite. Your words literally mean nothing on these boards.
    I am sorry I triggered you some much that you felt the need to come insult me off topic, but I think you should stop it here before you end up like your fan.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am sorry I triggered you some much that you felt the need to come insult me even off topic, but I think you should stop it here before you end up like your fan.
    No points atm. I'm not stupid, I know how to keep away from a ban if I want to
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    No points atm. I'm not stupid, I know how to keep away from a ban if I want to
    Looks like we can't we can't agree on anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like we can't we can't agree on anything.
    I'm not worried about agreeing with a hypocrite

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenGoldSharpie View Post
    Because suburban weenies with backyards who make threads about urban farming and the failures of inner city residents voted for an orange cunt?
    Or maybe it's cause they're tired of the bullshit people like you spew about them without having even a molecule of an idea regarding their situation. Meanwhile under the cheetoh the country is succeeding in every measurable way. Keep on bashing the guy who's allowing you ( and most others, including minorities who suffered immensely under the last regime ). You're welcome.

If democratic policies are so great, why is it that inner cities have done nothing but SUFFER under democrat leadership at the local and state levels for decades?

Quote Originally Posted by Cebel View Post
    Or maybe it's cause they're tired of the bullshit people like you spew about them without having even a molecule of an idea regarding their situation. Meanwhile under the cheetoh the country is succeeding in every measurable way. Keep on bashing the guy who's allowing you ( and most others, including minorities who suffered immensely under the last regime ). You're welcome.
    "Succeeding in every measurable way" is demonstrably false to the point that it's difficult to believe you are posting honestly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    "Succeeding in every measurable way" is demonstrably false to the point that it's difficult to believe you are posting honestly.
    In what measurable way are we failing? I can think of very few. Feel free to prove me wrong. Unlike most liberals who live in an echo chamber, I actually hear other points of view out, especially when backed up with facts. You on the other hand, simply fall back on the tactic of denial with no provided evidence to the contrary, then ignore any possible outcome of debate that could sway either of our opinions.

Stop living in a bubble.

7+ Year Old Account
    In what measurable way are we failing? I can think of very few. Feel free to prove me wrong. Unlike most liberals who live in an echo chamber, I actually hear other points of view out, especially when backed up with facts. You on the other hand, simply fall back on the tactic of denial with no provided evidence to the contrary, then ignore any possible outcome of debate that could sway either of our opinions.

Stop living in a bubble.
    In what measurable way are we succeeding? I can think of very few. Feel free to prove me wrong. Unlike most conservatives who live in an echo chamber, I actually hear other points of view out, especially when backed with facts. You on the other hand, simply fall to the tactic of denial with no provided evidence to the contrary, then ignore any possible outcome of debate that could sway either of our opinions.

Stop living in a bubble.

Stop living in a bubble.
    Lol okay dude. I totally buy that you're a liberal too. No really, completely believe you. Pinky swear, wink wink, and all that.

I like how I challenged your statement and your response is just a sea of assumptions about me. Bravo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    Lol okay dude. I totally buy that you're a liberal too. No really, completely believe you. Pinky swear, wink wink, and all that.

I like how I challenged your statement and your response is just a sea of assumptions about me. Bravo.
    You didnt challenge my statement at all. What world are you living in? You simply dismissed it and called me a liar. You dont approach another persons argument, and deny it, without providing facts. You provided NOTHING. You literally said NOTHING. Holy moly. No I'm not liberal. Im independent. I hate how radical both the far left and far right has become. It's insanity. The problem with this forum is that it's become an echo chamber where anyone with a dissenting opinion ( read: Right leaning opinion ) is bullied and told to fuck off. Hardly anyone on these forums ever provides any evidence for the shit they spew.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    In what measurable way are we succeeding? I can think of very few. Feel free to prove me wrong. Unlike most conservatives who live in an echo chamber, I actually hear other points of view out, especially when backed with facts. You on the other hand, simply fall to the tactic of denial with no provided evidence to the contrary, then ignore any possible outcome of debate that could sway either of our opinions.

Stop living in a bubble.
    Unemployment levels.
    Average salaries.
    Lowered taxes ( More take home money for the working class ).
    More help being given to protect the borders from ILLEGAL immigrants.
    Unemployment of black workers.

I can go on. Can you? Hell even the first black billionaire in America has said the economy has been good for African Americans.

10+ Year Old Account
    If democratic policies are so great, why is it that inner cities have done nothing but SUFFER under democrat leadership at the local and state levels for decades?
    Stating things that are obviously false on their face isn't going to win you any arguments.

And before you cherry-pick a handful of cities with some issues, a few anecdotal examples does not warrant a sweeping claim. Cities like Detroit are not the rule. If your arguments don't hold up for New York and Seattle and so forth, they're hokum.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Stating things that are obviously false on their face isn't going to win you any arguments.

And before you cherry-pick a handful of cities with some issues, a few anecdotal examples does not warrant a sweeping claim. Cities like Detroit are not the rule. If your arguments don't hold up for New York and Seattle and so forth, they're hokum.
    Oh look, another post by endus that provides literally NO EXAMPLES of the things he spews.

You didnt challenge my statement at all. What world are you living in? You simply dismissed it and called me a liar. You dont approach another persons argument, and deny it, without providing facts. You provided NOTHING. You literally said NOTHING. Holy moly. No I'm not liberal. Im independent. I hate how radical both the far left and far right has become. It's insanity. The problem with this forum is that it's become an echo chamber where anyone with a dissenting opinion ( read: Right leaning opinion ) is bullied and told to fuck off. Hardly anyone on these forums ever provides any evidence for the shit they spew.
    Weird. I wrote it's "difficult to believe you are posting honestly." I didn't write "you are lying."

I know some people in this world really want us to think otherwise, but words matter.

It's also super weird that you made the claim that we are "Succeeding in every measurable way" and provided zero evidence to back that up, but can't keep your shit together because I said "no" and didn't provide proof.

Conventional wisdom (which you should have since you allegedly only operate in facts and don't live in a bubble) would show you that most of our current successes have nothing to do with Trump other than the fact that what he's done hasn't impacted them yet or at best haven't made them worse. I have to assume when you say "every measurable way" that you mean the economy since you can only be cavorting with the land of fiction to suggest anything we are doing with regards to civil rights, diplomacy, science, military, security, etc. is "succeeding in every measurable way". And when you talk about the economy, someone who only operates in facts and totally doesn't live in a bubble would be fully aware that all of the positive trends in our economy were already on that trajectory before Trump took office. Such a person would also know that the negative effects of the assorted tariffs he's tossing around are starting to be felt, ironically hurting his base most of all. His attempts to end the "war on coal" is complete bullshit, his tax cuts were a handout to the rich and a pittance to the rest of us that will come back to bite us in a few years, etc. etc.

At least you recognize that most people don't provide evidence, it's just a shame you think you can be part of that club while calling out others for it. If you want to have a real conversation, back your silliness up. Your claims don't become true because you write "no, you first".

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh look, another post by endus that provides literally NO EXAMPLES of the things he spews.
    Except, y'know, New York and Seattle. Which aren't the only ones I could cite, just the first two that leaped to mind.

7+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Unemployment levels.
    Average salaries.
    Lowered taxes ( More take home money for the working class ).
    More help being given to protect the borders from ILLEGAL immigrants.
    Unemployment of black workers.

I can go on. Can you? Hell even the first black billionaire in America has said the economy has been good for African Americans.

Sigh...

Employment levels are garbage if people have to strike to have a living wage. Ask the 1000 people who just got laid off at the local ford plant in my area directly due to trumps tariffs.
    Average salaries are flat so !!!!??
    Lowers taxes for the rich, but none, a raise in taxes, or so little it’s not even noticable for for the middle class. At the cost of increased deficit and underfunding of things like FEMA.
    Opinion. I don’t care how much money goes to illegals, but it’s nice to know that you happily give non-existent money to fund concentration camps.
    Again, employment is garbage is salaries are flat and people aren’t paid a living wage.

I can go on, can you? Let’s not even go into the us’s status in the world, and cozying up to dictators.

Nice to know you like the president literally being laughed at by the world though.
    Last edited by Noxx79; 2018-10-12 at 06:06 PM.

What examples did you give?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    Sigh...

Employment levels are garbage if people have to strike to have a living wage. Ask the 1000 people who just got laid off at the local ford plant in my area directly due to trumps tariffs.
    Average salaries are flat so !!!!??
    Lowers taxes for the rich, but none, a raise in taxes, or so little it’s not even noticable for for the middle class. At the cost of increased deficit and underfunding of things like FEMA.
    Opinion. I don’t care how much money goes to illegals, but it’s nice to know that you happily give non-existent money to fund concentration camps.
    Again, employment is garbage is salaries are flat and people aren’t paid a living wage.

I can go on, can you? Let’s not even go into the us’s status in the world, and cozying up to dictators.

Nice to know you like the president literally being laughed at by the world though.
    Welcome to capitalism. Get educated and you'll make more. Yes, it's hard to make a livable wage doing a job a trained monkey or a machine can be programmed to do.
    I'm middle class and I've noticed it.
    yes I figured the liberals here wouldn't care about ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION, because you guys dont care about anything illegal as long as it benefits you.

Sounds to me like you simply dont care because unless someones paying you 100,000$ a year to do meaningless easy ass work then you're not gonna do it. Glad to know my tax dollars are going to pay your bills. You're welcome.

10+ Year Old Account
    In what measurable way are we failing?
    Wage growth.
    International respect.
    Deficit.
    Cost of severe weather incidents.
    Wealth inequality.

It's stupid to claim "we are succeeding in every possible way". There has probably been no point in our country's history that has been true.

- - - Updated - - -

Average salaries.
    BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/wa...nds-2018-07-17
    Forum badass alert:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    Also, one day the tables might turn.

Capitalism isn't compatible with living wages. That's why unions are still necessary.