Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Is somebody a Dreadlord?

With the recent reveal of the new Heroes of the Storm hero: Mal'Ganis, I couldn't help but remember his sudden re-emergence in Legion.

As far as I'm aware, he turned up at the broken shore, did nothing and hasn't been seen since? With all the Old God shenanigans happening in BfA, and the Xal'Atath quote about Varimathras choosing the wrong side (potentially meaning the Legion over the Void). I have a suspicion that someone, somewhere in game is actually Mal'Ganis.

Could it be Matthias Shaw? Maybe Lady Ashvane? Or even Sylvanus herself?
    Any Ideas, and why?

Lady Ashvane prob

10+ Year Old Account
    obviously jaina
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Oh yeh, I hadn't thought about that. Very doubtful it's Shaw, as that would be completely retreading the Rogue order hall campaign. I would guess they're appearing as no one important.

Zekhan a.k.a. Zappy Boi.

A supposedly young inexperienced troll soldier managed to avoid SI:7, Ally soldiers and civilians to get to us and Saurfang in 8.1, while we had to use shapeshifting/illusions, help from a high ranking dark ranger and whatnot to do the same. Very suspicious.

But ofc there's a chance that it's just some shoddy writing.

7+ Year Old Account
    I didn't want to say anything, but...

The player character is a dreadlord

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkej View Post
    Lady Ashvane prob
    She reminds me of the typical mother-in-law, so she's a shoe-in to be a Dreadlord.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jaina definitely. I mean when ever have we seen her do anything but mid-level ice magic and a little teleportation? Also one minute she's at the Broken Shore where Mal'Ganis turns up again for the initial invasion but then disappears during the evacuation when she would have been critical in saving Varian and the others. Then she turns up at Varian's funeral with no explanation where she was and tries to convince everyone on the Alliance, as well as the Kirin Tor, to focus more on the Horde than Legion before disappearing for the rest of the expansion, just like Mal, when they don't agree with her.
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

Quote Originally Posted by Darknessvamp View Post
    Jaina definitely. I mean when ever have we seen her do anything but mid-level ice magic and a little teleportation? Also one minute she's at the Broken Shore where Mal'Ganis turns up again for the initial invasion but then disappears during the evacuation when she would have been critical in saving Varian and the others. Then she turns up at Varian's funeral with no explanation where she was and tries to convince everyone on the Alliance, as well as the Kirin Tor, to focus more on the Horde than Legion before disappearing for the rest of the expansion, just like Mal, when they don't agree with her.
    It was the fault of the player character, we handed her Lei Shen's power instead of taking it for our self..

Also fuck Jessie Cux for that damn meme.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SHUMEGGAH View Post

I'll take that as an excuse to go and be 'rescued' and be reduced to adventurer-status again. Brainwashed Dreadlord!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigxy the Lemming View Post
    I'll take that as an excuse to go and be 'rescued' and be reduced to adventurer-status again. Brainwashed Dreadlord!
    God I could imagine it now.

Some expansions down the line, it begins with the player character (PC) waking up chained in some dungeon with no recollection of the past 3-4 expansions. It was a dreadlord disguised as the PC the whole time, and the real PC has been drugged and held hostage for 12+ years.

And then you see your level and you're back to level 60.

Deleted
    The demons that appeared at Broken Shore are just blizzard's fuck you to the players.
    "look at all these easter eggs, remember jaraxus?? remember melganis?? well too bad, because we aren't gonna use them in this demon centered expansion and instead gonna come up with millions other story-less demons."

Quote Originally Posted by Wada View Post
    The demons that appeared at Broken Shore are just blizzard's fuck you to the players.
    "look at all these easter eggs, remember jaraxus?? remember melganis?? well too bad, because we aren't gonna use them in this demon centered expansion and instead gonna come up with millions other story-less demons."
    Just like the demon types from BC (like those demon mechanics) that were never seen again, just so they could slot more Eredar in there. Yay, red-skinned Draenei...

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    obviously jaina
    No, Jaina is a Dreadlady. Same thing, more class.

Also, all dreadlords accualy r dolan.
    Quote Originally Posted by SHUMEGGAH View Post

No, N'zoth is really the player character. No, not the other way around.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    Just like the demon types from BC (like those demon mechanics) that were never seen again, just so they could slot more Eredar in there. Yay, red-skinned Draenei...
    Honestly, why couldn't Random Name McDemonFace Felguard from Arcway be let's say.. Lord Jaraxxus? And there's tons more random Felguards that could have been someone more interesting.

I am a dreadlord
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

OP is a dreadlord
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

Deleted
    Baine is a dreadlord.

Quote Originally Posted by Wada View Post
    Honestly, why couldn't Random Name McDemonFace Felguard from Arcway be let's say.. Lord Jaraxxus? And there's tons more random Felguards that could have been someone more interesting.
    Would have been awsome if we went into antorus only to find all the failed demon lords end up chained/impaled to the walls being tortured by the 4 shvaras, instead of only Varimathras. Would have given the whole thing more cohesion than just suddenly entering aggramar's lair.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Would have been awsome if we went into antorus only to find all the failed demon lords end up chained/impaled to the walls being tortured by the 4 shvaras, instead of only Varimathras. Would have given the whole thing more cohesion than just suddenly entering aggramar's lair.
    antorus made 0 sense anyway