Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    Blood elves are still addicted, they just have the Sunwell to give them their fix. In that sense both the belf and the NB storyline are copouts since neither really overcome their addiction. One restore the drug-well and the others find a plot device to cure it.
    Eh, not gonna call the nightborne thing a cop-out. I'm just gonna see it as a plot-hole as to why the blood elves can't have some fruit, too. '.'

Otherwise, that's what what I got from the blood elf deal. They are still addicted to mana and need their Sunwell - it's just that it's been restored, but with Light rather than Arcane (Or was it Light & a bit of arcane?)

7+ Year Old Account
    So following that trend, we will get: Azerite Elves.

^ The return of these bois but with blue and gold veins.

Do you even know what an "addict" is? As per the Cambridge dictionray (which is much more reliable than you), "Addict" means "A person who cannot stop doing or using something, especially something harmful".

Therefore, the Ren'dorei are far from being addicts, since they can easily stop interacting with the Void, It's not like without it they cease to function. The Void does not sustain them, it merely enhances them, it's different. They are not Void addicts and they were never that. You don't see them desperately draining any Void energy that they can find in Telogrus Rift.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigxy the Lemming View Post
    Eh, not gonna call the nightborne thing a cop-out. I'm just gonna see it as a plot-hole as to why the blood elves can't have some fruit, too. '.'

Otherwise, that's what what I got from the blood elf deal. They are still addicted to mana and need their Sunwell - it's just that it's been restored, but with Light rather than Arcane (Or was it Light & a bit of arcane?)
    The Sunwell is arcane and light. A mixture of both, although we do not know in what proportions, I've assumed 50/50 but there is no definite answer.

As for the cure to their addiction, nothing is confirmed, just more hints and maybes.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    The Sunwell is arcane and light. A mixture of both, although we do not know in what proportions, I've assumed 50/50 but there is no definite answer.

As for the cure to their addiction, nothing is confirmed, just more hints and maybes.
    Usch, getting a bit tired of this huge amount of "Maybe, maybe not, who knows" that Blizzard puts in. It's fine in some cases, but there's a bit toooo many of them for my taste - as well as some things that should be obvious for a whole race yet we don't know. x_x

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigxy the Lemming View Post
    Usch, getting a bit tired of this huge amount of "Maybe, maybe not, who knows" that Blizzard puts in. It's fine in some cases, but there's a bit toooo many of them for my taste - as well as some things that should be obvious for a whole race yet we don't know. x_x
    Yea, The Blood elf starting intro even says that the new sunwell may cure their addiction.

Maybes everywhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Night Lolwarrior View Post
    Classic is just around the corner. And I choose to believe everything after that was a mistake in an alternate timeline.
    Yeah, that's the spirit. Even trying to give a fuck about what's happening in modern WoW it's an exhausting practice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Quote Originally Posted by SHUMEGGAH View Post
    So following that trend, we will get: Azerite Elves.

^ The return of these bois but with blue and gold veins.
    "One of the azeriteheads is running away!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    I play WOW since late vanilla, and I have seen

1)Elves addicted to arcane energies
    2)Elves addicted to fel energies
    3)Elves addicted to blood
    4)Elves addicted to light energies
    5)Elves addicted to void energies

Considering that Azerite is the same thing as the Well of Eternity and Leylines (AKA, the blood of the planet), how long till Blood Elves and Nightborne start having a major relapse ?
    One problem, unlike the others which seem easier infused, the Azerite can be addictive to anyone depending their goals.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..