I can see the point that it may not be a good fit. But like I said, Chikai/Don't Think Twice is not really an upbeat song, so if it's indeed the ending theme, it might mean the game is ending on a sad note.

Nomura, you mad man, you better deliver us a good sad ending if that is the case!

(I'm also in love with Chikai/Don't Think Twice)

15+ Year Old Account
    Everybody is on the cover so I mean it won't be that sad.

Honestly I think the cover is great but that's me.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Id like the cover a lot if they took out some of the generic anime clone dudes
    Suri Cruise and Katie Holmes are SP's.

15+ Year Old Account
    I should stream myself trying to get 2fm down to 6 hours. I feel like i can since i did 7:45 with grinding last playthrough. I got REmake to 2:14 last night.

With the announcement of “the story so far” compilation and release set for the end of the month, who’s actually going to buy it? I e not played any KH game since the 2nd one on PS2 and was a bit sad when it was said that it’s currently available for the US. BUT! I’ve heard that as long as it’s not DLC you can buy any PS4 game and it’ll run on any PS4 system, is this true or absolute bollocks?

Quote Originally Posted by un_known View Post
    With the announcement of “the story so far” compilation and release set for the end of the month, who’s actually going to buy it? I e not played any KH game since the 2nd one on PS2 and was a bit sad when it was said that it’s currently available for the US. BUT! I’ve heard that as long as it’s not DLC you can buy any PS4 game and it’ll run on any PS4 system, is this true or absolute bollocks?
    True, All playstation systems since the PSP has been Region-Free.

You also likely can get the 1.2/2.5 and 2.8 bundles cheap now as it is. The "Story so far" bundle just puts those together.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, All playstation systems since the PSP has been Region-Free.

You also likely can get the 1.2/2.5 and 2.8 bundles cheap now as it is. The "Story so far" bundle just puts those together.
    Oh sweet! Cheers! The 1.5/2.5 and 2.8 cost about $40-50 here in Norway so paying only half the amount before p&p would be worth it! Cheers for the quick reply!

Oh sweet! Cheers! The 1.5/2.5 and 2.8 cost about $40-50 here in Norway so paying only half the amount before p&p would be worth it! Cheers for the quick reply!
    Np hope you enjoy it.

I own all the disk KH releases on PS2,PS3 and PS4... Yet I still may buy this bundle LOL. If its all on one disk that may get me to buy it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Im buying it just for the boxart

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Np hope you enjoy it.

I own all the disk KH releases on PS2,PS3 and PS4... Yet I still may buy this bundle LOL. If its all on one disk that may get me to buy it.
    Its 2 discs.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Its 2 discs.
    RIP.....

I still may get it at some point just because why the fuck not.

I am not going to buy it. As I've already have the 1.5+2.5 FM HD Remix compilation and 2.8

I still need to go through II Final Mix to try to unlock the BBS ending with Aqua, Terra and Ven fighting MX, but that requires a lot of bullshit. I don't want to fight Mushroom XIII.

Oh well, I can still view it on youtube, but there's that satisfaction of unlocking it yourself. /sigh

I wonder when they are going to show off the opening movie for KHIII? Or will they keep that under wraps til release? I hope they keep it under wraps til release. KHIII is already suffering from, "too many traileritis."

So, for someone who owns a PS4 (EU) and hasn't played KH since the PS2 days, what's the version i want to go for?

If PS4 is truly not region locked, see if you could import a physical copy of the "The Story So Far" collection as it would have all the games currently available (well, Coded and Days as "movies") If it isn't feasible for you to import it, go for the 1.5+2.5 FM HD Remix and the 2.8 HD Remix compilations.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    I am not going to buy it. As I've already have the 1.5+2.5 FM HD Remix compilation and 2.8

I still need to go through II Final Mix to try to unlock the BBS ending with Aqua, Terra and Ven fighting MX, but that requires a lot of bullshit. I don't want to fight Mushroom XIII.

Oh well, I can still view it on youtube, but there's that satisfaction of unlocking it yourself. /sigh

I wonder when they are going to show off the opening movie for KHIII? Or will they keep that under wraps til release? I hope they keep it under wraps til release. KHIII is already suffering from, "too many traileritis."
    Fucking hell you just triggered me. The god damn Mushroom XIII fight where you have to juggle the fucker in the air for a million hits is one of the stupidest things I've ever done in a video game. The golden crown is sexy tho.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    Fucking hell you just triggered me. The god damn Mushroom XIII fight where you have to juggle the fucker in the air for a million hits is one of the stupidest things I've ever done in a video game. The golden crown is sexy tho.
    Duck flare, final form, done in 20 seconds. Youre welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaNLG View Post
    So, for someone who owns a PS4 (EU) and hasn't played KH since the PS2 days, what's the version i want to go for?
    Ether buy the 1.5/2.5 and 2.8 bundles or just import the bundle coming out "The Story So Far".

The PS4 is 100% region free so u can play any PS4 game in it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Duck flare, final form, done in 20 seconds. Youre welcome.
    Few years late homie.

Also it still takes a long time even with the proper techniques. I can't remember which one I used. I think it might've been wisdom form or some shit.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    Few years late homie.

Also it still takes a long time even with the proper techniques. I can't remember which one I used. I think it might've been wisdom form or some shit.
    They dont take that long and are always my first bronze since you want the synth mats and you probably havent leveled up your forms to do cor yet.

15+ Year Old Account

Amazing trailer dispelling my worry that every cutscene would just be shot reverse shot that weve seen so far. So much life put into it.