Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by StaeleAilar View Post
    well to be fair, the horde druids learnt druidism from the night elves (afaik - not ENTIRELY sure with the tauren, but i feel like them too). To have the horde, and even some of the members of the druids of the horde take part in the genocide, my personal first reaction is that all horde druids should be removed from the dreamgrove and never allowed back in. It would make sense for the night elven portion to step away and stand against those who wont stand against Sylvanas.
    Lorewise, tauren did not join the War of Thornes campaign, except maybe some indiviuals.

Quote Originally Posted by LazarusLong View Post
    Lorewise, tauren did not join the War of Thornes campaign, except maybe some indiviuals.
    actually there were shitloads of tauren. there were no tauren druids but there were plenty of regular tauren. they did however call them "horde conscripts" so later when they scapegoat sylvanas for everything and baine becomes warchief they can say that the tauren really are the conscience of the horde and extremely noble and peaceful

Night elf lore and focus, soooo interesting *yawn*. They've been boring since WoW started, doubt they'll be done justice and will be awesome as they were in Warcraft 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Irian View Post
    It makes sense since they did attack Malfurion.

I wonder what the Cenarion Circle tauren are going to do about this, though. Hamuul Runetotem might feel pretty awkward.
    Hamuul is present near Magni in Silithus so he probably has his prioities right.

Can't watch the video atm. Is this the Cenarion Circle joining the conflict, or just Thisalee Crow?

Jarod is, of course, not a member of the Cenarion Circle.

Quote Originally Posted by keymil View Post
    Hamuul is present near Magni in Silithus so he probably has his prioities right.
    He might change his mind should the Alliance ever destroy a Thunder Bluff packed full of civilians.

Quote Originally Posted by StationaryHawk View Post
    He might change his mind should the Alliance ever destroy a Thunder Bluff packed full of civilians.
    I doubt the Alliance would do that, considering that Baine and Anduin have a friendly relationship.
    The Alliance knows all of the Horde is kind of blackmailed by Sylvanas being the warchief and them not being quite ready for a similar revolution like in MoP. I think when given a choice, they'd go straight for Sylvanas and then maybe Gallywix. Them and Nathanos are the heads of hydra that neet to be cut down.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Not sure how I feel letting the Illidan-crazy warden out of her cage though. Unless we can get her to hunt Sylvanas across the world 1v1 for 3 expansions, in which case let's do this.
    Aiming the Maiev cannon at Sylvanas is the best tactical plan Tyrande would have ever conceived.
    I want to watch that.

5+ Year Old Account
    Why does it make you happy? It's not like they were a fractured race like the Thalassian elves or the dwarves. They will lose, because they are losers and weak as fuck, even with their powerups. Stop being naive. Who gives a shit that these worthless druids are 'adopting the banner of their race', they aren't, they are adopting the banner of the Alliance, and only after their race was nearly wiped out because they wanted to hug tauren and 'be above petty conflicts'. Fuck them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by StationaryHawk View Post
    Since they decided the Alliance should be ransacking Zandalar instead of hunting and exterminating every last ill-fit parasite Undead, it would make sense for them to do something retarded like attack thunder bluff. Because these fucking writers are cancer.
    Fuck you, Give me Money- Bli$$ard

Quote Originally Posted by keymil View Post
    Zen'kiki is also in Silithus.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Quote Originally Posted by sillag View Post
    actually there were shitloads of tauren. there were no tauren druids but there were plenty of regular tauren. they did however call them "horde conscripts" so later when they scapegoat sylvanas for everything and baine becomes warchief they can say that the tauren really are the conscience of the horde and extremely noble and peaceful
    I noticed that too.. all of the tauren i saw personally were conscripts. And non distinct in what class they were. I believe most were warriors but yeah they weren't like "battlemage" or "ranger" or anything like that..

now if only jarod could command the wild gods to fight as well, as he should have been already.

There is no mentioning of Tauren in both Elegy and The Good War. What's more, whole affair were kept from Bain.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by StaeleAilar View Post
    I noticed that too.. all of the tauren i saw personally were conscripts. And non distinct in what class they were. I believe most were warriors but yeah they weren't like "battlemage" or "ranger" or anything like that..
    Gameplay reasons, most likely they are just generated randomly.

Quote Originally Posted by LazarusLong View Post
    There is no mentioning of Tauren in both Elegy and The Good War. What's more, whole affair were kept from Bain.

- - - Updated - - -

Gameplay reasons, most likely they are just generated randomly.
    lmao dude don't reach like this. they made taurens for war of thorns. they even had voices and shit. they didn't accidentally put taurens in there we all saw them. and other races weren't called "conscript". the tauren were. that's your out to say the tauren are still the good guys. you cant honestly expect to pretend that they weren't there when they were literally there

lmao dude don't reach like this. they made taurens for war of thorns. they even had voices and shit. they didn't accidentally put taurens in there we all saw them. and other races weren't called "conscript". the tauren were. that's your out to say the tauren are still the good guys. you cant honestly expect to pretend that they weren't there when they were literally there
    Books > Gameplay, it is that easy. The good war describes pretty well who is in the army.