Poll: whos gonna kill sylvanas

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    Because a dev roleplayed as Nathanos (or just a Forsaken) on his twitter that one time all reasons for liking Sylvanas are no longer valid because "waifu".

Apparently.
    i know its a meme but honestly dont have to downplay it that hard. the dude is an actual self insert. Heck he wrote the book.
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

Danuser or basic camp fire

Deleted
    genn greymane without question.

Deleted
    Genn of course

Deleted
    easy enough, greymane

15+ Year Old Account
    Me please. Haha
    Zorn | Vynd | Pheraz | Sylwina | Mondlicht | Eis | Blut | Emerelle - Plus 20 more...

Interesting choice of people:

tyrande
    thrall
    Started the worldwar 14 years ago.

baine
    saurfang
    delaryn
    Followed them blindly in the mess they created.

genn
    Is a genocide heavy fan and restarted that war during legion. He'll target orcs and trolls after the forsaken for the same reasons. That's what he wanted to do after the second war.

anduin
    Is totally behind Genn for restarting that war.

lor'themar
    gallywix
    Are not part of the story.

Basically, Sylvanas was right, did the right thing for the horde and Saurfang fucked up everything for no good reason.
    People supporting the other caracters are either the common hypocrite alliance fanboys, or people who don't read the lore.
    Last edited by Tarba; 2018-10-14 at 09:10 AM.

Sylvanas is the last iconic/big marketing character left. Blizzard ain’t gonna kill her off. Anduin’s more likely to die before her. Plus she and the undead still gotta save the world when everyone’s getting mindfucked by the Void.

People still thinks she will die? Cute...

If this ever happens it will be only in the event of an absolute breakdown of factions. We have no substitute. Baine is weak. Saurfang is weak too. Both are hated even more than Sylvanas and both are just Alliance tools.... Thrall is long forgoten past that is hated because his lore of Jezus and Lothermar will never be accepted because blizzard still artificially keeps the false awareness that the horde is not 80% belfs.

Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    i know its a meme but honestly dont have to downplay it that hard. the dude is an actual self insert. Heck he wrote the book.
    Did I miss the part where Christie Golden changed name, gender, position, and in-game faction allegiance?

And people are asking for Thrall. The biggest self-insert in WoW. It's madness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    No one, because once again the PC will be the biggest retard in the universe and unwittingly support the rebirth of the Black Empire, turning Azeroth into a Void mess and the conflict between Horde and Alliance into a trivial matter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Malfurion would be Perfect imo, to finally see him murder someone and not be so limb.
    We humans have to stick together

Quote Originally Posted by Severn View Post
    Did I miss the part where Christie Golden changed name, gender, position, and in-game faction allegiance?

And people are asking for Thrall. The biggest self-insert in WoW. It's madness.
    At least Thrall was a well written character in WC3 and the early years of WoW. Anduin is far worse, Golden skyrocketed him in power and story relevance in a single expansion. He was a little Priestly shit in Legion and all of a sudden he’s “High King” and mass rezzing battlefields and one shotting tanks. Wtf?

Sylvanas will sacrifice herself to stop N'zoth...
    Malfurion, Tyrande and Genn will in unison acknowledge that Sylvanas was the most heroic being to ever live on Azeroth.

Anduin will explain to the thousands of cheering Night Elves, who now revere Sylvanas more than Elune, that finally "Azeroth is free!!".

Quote Originally Posted by sillag View Post
    pretty much everyone hates sylvanas now except nathanos and some of the more poorly educated forsaken players. but shes probably gotta die at this point so who do you want in the lore to get to kill her

tbh im rooting for delaryn
    I don't hate Sylvanas. I hate the shitty writing that turned her into Garrosh 2.0. The entire story has been utter nonsense in BfA so far. So much for Christie Golden being hired to do some good(not that she had any real ability to do so in the first place).

Quote Originally Posted by Broken Fox View Post
    At least Thrall was a well written character in WC3 and the early years of WoW. Anduin is far worse, Golden skyrocketed him in power and story relevance in a single expansion. He was a little Priestly shit in Legion and all of a sudden he’s “High King” and mass rezzing battlefields and one shotting tanks. Wtf?
    Yes, Thrall was consistent and not omnipotent until Cataclysm happened and Go'el (son of Goku and Jor'el) persona took over.

To be honest, I feel like Anduin is the punishment the Alliance players brought upon themselves. He embodies all the righteousness, all the holiness, hope, purity, valor and moral superiority they value, takes it to the extreme, then multiplies by ten. And with it, he also embodies and multiplies all the boredom, blandness, and sickeningly sugary sweetness.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    your waifu has never been that strong, and just because she's rocking a nice set of plot armor in bfa from a waifu cringelord being the head narrative director doesn't change that fact.
    She could shatter the armor and bones of an army with her voice maybe weeks after she was raised. And you don't know what plot armor is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

I very much doubt that Blizzard will let Sylvanas die for good, her fanbase would go absolutely berserk on them. Though I would like to see Genn having a piece of revenge after everything Sylvanas did to him. I'm still expecting her to be taking the Kerrigan route

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    I very much doubt that Blizzard will let Sylvanas die for good, her fanbase would go absolutely berserk on them. Though I would like to see Genn having a piece of revenge after everything Sylvanas did to him. I'm still expecting her to be taking the Kerrigan route
    Yes, she will be infused by the light. Plot twist.

And lol at all those who get offended by this thread. It's just for fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Mudmug. Definately mudmug.