Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    So it was confirmed by gamestop i think that reign of terror is not a leak of any sort so its just a name for this years merch. Apparently blizz told them

Quote Originally Posted by Zendhal View Post
    It uses D3 style logo..

expansion maybe ?
    D3 Diablo was feminine looking. Looks like Diablo from D2.

Ď2 Remastered! :V

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    I see a big D in the box.
    -.-;

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Remus88Romulus View Post
    Yes! I wanna see Imperius taking command and attacking Sanctuary. Diablo 4 we will be under attack from two fronts. Both the demons and the angels. First time fighting angels. Would be really cool!
    Sooo... Darksiders?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    Sooo... Darksiders?
    Don't know what Darksiders is but... Yeah! Sounds good!

This info is coming from where exactly? Can someone direct me to source?

At this point I'll be disappointed if Diablo 4, Diablo 2 remake AND the netflix series aren't announced - or better yet, released - at Blizzcon. Choo choo hypetrain!
    Last edited by Hiromant; 2018-10-14 at 02:42 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    I think it is might be a stand alone game made in the D3 engine that is a remake of Diablo 2.
    I'd be down for this.

But if wishes were nickels, Diablo IV with most every class from 1, 2, and 3 represented somehow (either through cosmetic/flavor options for a core set of classes, or with a core set and others introduced in expansions) and a storyline tying off Leah's loose end from Diablo III would be nice.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Deleted
    No d4 it will be d3 new expansion with big new system change etc.. Then d2 remaster and maybe d1 remaster lol d4 its same myth like warcraft 4 xddd

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiromant View Post
    At this point I'll be disappointed if Diablo 4, Diablo 2 remake AND the netflix series aren't announced - or better yet, released - on Blizzcon. Choo choo hypetrain!
    At the very least, a release date for the Netflix series and the next Diablo game (whether D4 or a remake) are pretty much shoe-ins for this Blizzcon, possibly all three depending on if they have any big announcements for Overwatch, HOTS, WoW Classic, or the untitled new-IP project they've been working on.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Joolo View Post
    No d4 it will be d3 new expansion with big new system change etc.. Then d2 remaster and maybe d1 remaster lol d4 its same myth like warcraft 4 xddd
    Well, unlike Warcraft 4, there's no ongoing MMORPG with an active storyline in the way for Diablo. At least not that we know of.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a game about the horsemen of the apocalypse in a world ravaged by an endless war between angels and demons. Check it out, it's pretty cool. The third installment should come out soon.

Anyone else think that "Diablo: Reign of Terror" isn't the new title of a game at all and is instead the name of the Netflix Series they're working on?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    It's a game about the horsemen of the apocalypse in a world ravaged by an endless war between angels and demons. Check it out, it's pretty cool. The third installment should come out soon.
    Oh. I think I remember this some bit. You are playing as Death? I will look it up.

D in a box, clearly an App button. D4 on mobile confirmed.

jk (hope so)

Please.. please make it a PC game. Please don't fuck this up. I need another good diablo!

Quote Originally Posted by Saphano View Post
    So it was confirmed by gamestop i think that reign of terror is not a leak of any sort so its just a name for this years merch. Apparently blizz told them
    Remember when they claimed that the MoP trademark had nothing to do with a wow expansion... A week prior to revealing MoP?

Well, that's definitely fueling the fire that that they're revealing something significant at Blizzcon, and it's not the D3 Diablo so it's hopefully not an expansion.

I honestly don't know what it could be that I would actually play though. A D4 done correct, as in being a mix of d2 and PoE would be the only thing but that feels very unlikely.

Deleted
    It's in the WoW Cartoonish mmo style art, makes me think we'll get a Diablo mmo!

Cuz that's a very different style from previous Diablo art that were more detailed n dark..

Then go immediately check that, play it and enjoy both games (the remastered edition are cheap as hell now and third chapter is coming out at the end of november).

I don't think this merch is any leak. I'm just waiting for Blizzcon and just see what happens.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Ser Arthur Dayne View Post
    It's in the WoW Cartoonish mmo style art, makes me think we'll get a Diablo mmo!

Cuz that's a very different style from previous Diablo art that were more detailed n dark..
    How is that at all cartoonish...?

Because it doesn't look like this?

If that's your standard for cartoonish, then tons of things must be cartoonish to you.

Deleted
    Do I really need to explain what makes art cartoonish or are u just farming post count?

I think it is both an expansion/new class for D3 and a Diablo MMO. The expansion ties into the start of the MMO (and gives fans some content prior to MMO). I think expansion next year and MMO 2-3 years from now.

It makes sense:

-Release D3 for switch and add an expansion later for more $
    -Finally cave into WoW Classic wishes (these players prefer classic over anything so wouldn't move to Diablo MMO). They can also basically do a reset and then release xpacks over time... think of the xpacks as seasons (without the lull and content droughts)
    -Release one more major expansion to WoW (or more if they see both can be sustained)
    -Tie in D3 expansion to new MMO
    -Diablo MMO is 3 years out if it follows WoW (announced 2001, released 2004) so there is enough time for all of this to happen