Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Naked Snake View Post
    Condoms don't work all the time.
    Well, if men were the ones being pregnant it would be different. But they ain't. Deal with it.

if we're going to allow abortion, this should be how it works.

it's unfair that a woman gets all the choice in this.

Deleted
    Both abortion and childbirth leaves marks - both physical and mentally.

Seems like some of you are forgetting that the men, whom in theory caused the problem, does not get any life-long repercussions.

I'm not saying it is fair for the man, that he should pay, for something he never wished to happen.
    I just wanted to even the weights a little.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post

You mean, as a man, you want to have the power to command what another person does with his body?

Why is it that people can not fathom that their actions have consequences? If you as a guy have sex with a woman there#s a risk of pregnancy. Well, maybe don't fuck around everywhere. How about that?

Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    Well, if men were the ones being pregnant it would be different. But they ain't. Deal with it.
    What does that have to do with my comment?

- - - Updated - - -

Why is it that people can not fathom that their actions have consequences? If you as a guy have sex with a woman there#s a risk of pregnancy. Well, maybe don't fuck around everywhere. How about that?
    It sounds like you should be against abortion with that attitude.

With the same reasoning I can demand that a women does not abort if she wants to as the father.

You mean, as a man, you want to have the power to command what another person does with his body?
    If a woman can abort from responsibility then a man should be able to as well.

A woman can abort from having the child therefore cutting all responsibility.

A Man should be able to abort from having any responsibility from the child as well.

Its that simple.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Naked Snake View Post
    What does that have to do with my comment?
    Apparently whomever is the one being pregnant is getting the choice. It just happens to be the woman.

Apparently whomever is the one being pregnant is getting the choice. It just happens to be the woman.
    So again, what does that have to do with my comment? You are writing nothing but gibberish.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakhath View Post
    I think men should be required to pay, but as something to balance out them not having an option to opt out, the woman receiving the money should be required to show some sort of proof where the money goes. I'm sure everyone has seen memes of some chick posting about her several hundred dollar outfit that child support money bought. It's all funny when you see it like that, but I've had old friends of mine have to deal with it in reality and it's considerably less amusing for them.
    I don't exactly have a problem with some sort of oversight as to how the money is spent, it seems like a shitty system but it suits the shitty situation. Ideally both parents would be involved in raising the child so the one paying support would know where their money is going, but that would require more maturity than a lot of people are able to show.

i'm not a guy, and i'm pro-choice. i think the man having the option to have a monetary abortion is only fair.

10+ Year Old Account
    The system is rigged against men in every way.

7+ Year Old Account
    That doesn't sound very fair to me. Why should someone have less rights based purely on circumstances of birth?

Quote Originally Posted by Ehrenpanzer View Post
    Because feminists want equality....except when it doesnt benefit them
    Feminists don't want equality, they want equity.

Equality is treating everyone the same, regardless of what they are (which is a very dumb notion).
    Equity is treating each individual based on what/who they are (which is the smart way to do things).

If you have a frog and a snail, you don't test them both by measuring how high they can jump.
    Yak. Yak never changes.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post

The woman gets to choose what happens with her body, it she chooses not to abort then there is a child both parents are responsible for.

Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    With the same reasoning I can demand that a women does not abort if she wants to as the father.
    Depends on the relationship with the woman maybe? If you just picked her up at a nightclub to impregnate her to then force her to have your baby
    that would be more than weird.

On the other hand, if you have an actual relationship those questions should usually answer themselves within the relationship because in a normal
    world a couple decides wether THEY want to have children or not.

The OP suggests it's more about a hit and run fuck tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    The woman gets to choose what happens with her body, it she chooses not to abort then there is a child both parents are responsible for.
    if she chose not to abort, she brought it on herself and should have to deal with that herself.

Quote Originally Posted by Rendark View Post
    That doesn't sound very fair to me. Why should someone have less rights based purely on circumstances of birth?
    Then you should campaign for men to have the right to abort unborn babies they are carrying.

5+ Year Old Account
    sounds like u shouldnt be having sex if u dont want to be responsible for what u did...

Quote Originally Posted by wonderlust View Post
    Feminists don't want equality, they want equity.

Equality is treating everyone the same, regardless of what they are (which is a very dumb notion).
    Equity is treating each individual based on what/who they are (which is the smart way to do things).

If you have a frog and a snail, you don't test them both by measuring how high they can jump.

Thats actually a very astute observation and awareness. Unfortunately, thats not what feminists want. They want total equality, regardless of skill or ability.