Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalaator View Post
    So what's the point of warmode then? Capturing the Horde Tich shard is the epitome of Warmode for alliance.
    All of these complainers probably never touched PvP. I remember when it was common to just create a raid group to fuck up the alliance capitals just for fun, or holding some quest hub to force a response. (South Shore)

The first or second week of the expansion an alliance group raided Dazar'alor and got all the way up to the Horde hub before they eventually failed and got corpse camped for 30 min or so before they finally decided to take the res sickness. Then we farmed a counter strike group and raided Boralus, and ran around causing havoc for an hour in the city before we were too much outnumbered. It was a great night for both factions I can imagine.

Its nice to see that the alliance still have some balls, most of the ally players on mmoc or the official forums seems to just complain about PvP, so kudos to you for starting up a raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Three Jackdaws View Post
    Alliance needing 200 people to gank lone Horde players doing their quests. :P
    I mind control the lone questers so my raid can buff/heal the horde loner, that way we all get credit when he dies.

It's paramount to mind control hordelings that freshly dismount at flight master, so their 10 second "honorless target" debuff expires for my 40 man raid.

/hordetears
    /forthealliance

Eh, good for you.

Did you see any of the 100+ screenshots in OP?
    Yep. Show me the one where they were up against "200+ Horde" at once. Oh wait, you can't...

So what's the point of warmode then?
    To get a free +10% bonus and literal gifts from heaven.

There's a reason PVP servers were always in the minority, you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Funkenstein View Post
    Yep. Show me the one where they were up against "200+ Horde" at once. Oh wait, you can't...

Did you look at the Fort Daeyln screenshot, its the first or second one I displayed in OP. Theres a solid block of Red horde players 50 yards across and 50 yards deep.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    @Shalaator, you are doing Elune's work. The Dark Moon be with you.
    Elune'adore champion! All glory to the Goddess! We shall follow the Night Warrior to the ends of the world! Teldrassil shall be avenged!
    Last edited by Shalaator; 2018-10-09 at 01:59 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well done! Always good to see people trying to push some World PvP.
    Reminds me of the time some friends and I killed horde groups outnumbering us 1:3. We are 5 very good players and organised, which obviously helped a lot. Was good to see some trying to hunt us down, but just dying again and again. Delicious horde tears indeed, just as this thread shows . Keep them coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Funkenstein View Post

To get a free +10% bonus and literal gifts from heaven.

There's a reason PVP servers were always in the minority, you know.
    They have been in minority because WPvP sucked since mud Burning Crusade. PvP itself is a very popular genre in gaming, thats why chess will continue outlast all modern games today, even though its a board game.

Blizzard made WPvP relavent again. They gotta fix this lag tho and not allow flying on WPvP shards to maintain the otherwise healthy WPvP environment they just created.

Also, gear and rewards are not the "point" of anything in WoW, whether thats raiding, arena, rbgs, random bgs , M+ or WPvP. Gear is simply a tool you acquire to accomplish your goal (2k rating in PvP, server first, M+ time record, etc).

For WpvPers, our end goal is to genocide the other faction. Were putting the G in morally grey.

Glory to Queen Azshara!....I mean...glory to Elune!

________

Btw if your end goal is only to gear your character for no other purpose other than to gear it....lol. Set yourself a goal in WoW and strive for it. Once i got 2200 on y ain RBgs nd 2100 on my primary alts i set a new goal: end the Horde
    Last edited by Shalaator; 2018-10-09 at 02:11 PM.

Deleted
    Sounds like fun ! i remember back in the day when me and a couple of friends took over low level towns and waited for the max levels to come to have a brawl, it was really fun !

Keep up the good work! It's obvious that horde players and forum posters are butthurt alike <3
    Makes me grin
    Intel i7-10700k | ASUS ROG STRIX Z490-F GAMING
    ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 2080 Ti | 2x 8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2400Mhz
    A-Data SSD SP920 256GB | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm | NZXT Kraken x62
    Fractal Design Define R6 TG | be quiet! Dark Power Pro 11 650W | Asus ROG Swift PG279Q
    Razer: Blackwidow Elite | Basilisk Ultimate | Nari Ultimate| Firefly | NZXT Hue+

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbywan View Post
    Sounds like fun ! i remember back in the day when ame and a couple of friends took over low level towns and waited for the max levels to come to have a brawl, it was really fun !
    Once they introduced instancef PvP we had to go to Crossroads. Even that died before WotLK.

I remember my first rez timers at Tarren Mill and Xroad GY. Level 60 elites still hurt level 70s then. I still recall beeing two shot by Rattlegore in Scholomance on my L70 priest lawl

During Legion you couldnt even get Horde to fight even if you stood outside the gates of Org

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Azurenys View Post
    Keep up the good work! It's obvious that horde players and forum posters are butthurt alike <3
    Makes me grin
    horde tears are rich in potassium
    Last edited by Shalaator; 2018-10-09 at 03:48 PM.

Almost makes me wish I was subbed so I could join, me hot you long time for the Alliance.
    No surrender! 70 Vanguard - The Star Forge

10+ Year Old Account
    I have played Horde for like 7 years now and feel a bit bored, wanted to reroll to Alliance, how is the raiding scene there, are there some good people?

Quote Originally Posted by Alopex Major View Post
    Almost makes me wish I was subbed so I could join, me hot you long time for the Alliance.
    I'm on Moonguard...meet in Goldshire Inn, 2nd floor to the right.

You have no choice but to kick toxics and usurpers. Your raid will die and wipe very quickly if you dont with random pugs.
    Truth right here. In pvp raids, if the lead doesn't talk for 2 mins, you'll get 5 people loudly telling everyone where to go. Kick the faithless and farm that horde NaCl.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769657371

Tens of thousands of real horde pcs slain over two hours in their Capitol (on tich shard) via a triple raid by Horde humiliation TV, Cryptid's League, and anduin's Knight's. Here the Video link of the horde City slaughter:

Capitol was held for an excess of 60, several Horde raids of 40 (and double raids of 80) attempted to shard in...and died...many times.

For the Alliance! We claimed control of Warmode.
    Last edited by Shalaator; 2018-10-14 at 04:45 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Nice to see Alliance putting up a fight, since they never do it in Battlegrounds
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Nice to see Alliance putting up a fight, since they never do it in Battlegrounds
    Seems to be mostly bots in bgs

Easy to tell who the Horde mains are in this thread.

That was very badass, I love seeing PvP play out against incredible odds. Hope you keep doing it!

"But,but...The Horde is for cool and the Alliance is for losers,how could this happen? ;("

Nice to see,that somebody,instead of being capable of only waging forum wars (while sitting afk in game with WM off) is actually showing the Horde where it's place is...

Quote Originally Posted by therealbowser View Post

That was very badass, I love seeing PvP play out against incredible odds. Hope you keep doing it!
    We held Dazaralor on Tich sharf for over 90 minutes(no drinks for healers!) by taking maximum advantage of line of sight to the left and right of the door to the great seal and the knockback potential on the staircases leading to it. The right and left symmetry makes it easy to split the raid into two halves and mirror each to halve incomming aoe damage.

Had horde on farm. GG Tichondrius. We all got our Tour of Duties last night. Seeing each raid member gets a maxmum of 1 honor per kill in a raid that size, its safe to say we killed no less than 1000 hordelings in 85-95 minuteses lol. We took zero casualties or the first hour.

Eventually you hordelings collapsed my left side by taking the flight master on top if them all at once, but dont worry, Ive solved that problem for tonights raid.

<3
    /forthealliance

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by therealbowser View Post

Horde is mad that Alliance has decided to put the G in Morally Grey and genocide them.
    Last edited by Shalaator; 2018-10-15 at 06:39 PM.