Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

When do locks get fixed in arena?

And I mean nerfed. Especially affliction with drain life on their bars.

clips.twitch.tv/HappyQuaintNeanderthalBuddhaBar

15+ Year Old Account
    Sorry to break it, but Affli locks are undertuned AF just like DKs in PvP.

They are vastly abandoned from PvP playerbase.
    https://www.worldofwargraphs.com/pvp...affliction/2v2
    *(0.4% of total players in 1800+).

Having said that, I didn't saw anything insane or broken in this video.
    Just an Affliction lock, stacking UA and casting a channeling spell uninterrupted...

Not to mention 1450 rating, and no indication of what gear this druid has on him...
    Reckoning Bomb - Unleashes the Reckoning upon the Scourge, inflicting ridiculous amounts of damage. Some might even say the damage is ludicrous.

Deleted
    Affliction has an azerite trait that gives them a buff when corruption deals damage, stacking up to 100 increasing damage on the next drain life.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Onizuka View Post

I don't know if that says it all. For example, I don't think that outlaw rogue's (0,8%) are in a bad place, but assasination rogue is more popular (nerfed yesterday though)

True about the rating/gear. Guess it's more volatile in the lower brackets.

Quote Originally Posted by Onizuka View Post

https://www.worldofwargraphs.com/pvp...affliction/2v2

Having said that, I didn't saw anything insane or broken in this video.
    Just an Affliction lock, stacking UA and casting a channeling spell uninterrupted...

Not to mention 1450 rating, and no indication of what gear this druid has on him...
    Inevitable Demise trait needs to be nerfed, is a cheesy strat stacking it x3; saying it's the only way aff locks can be "viable" isn't really justified, aff is about rot not bursting with just 1 spell, survivability of aff/destro locks is really bad right now but at least aff locks have an useful Drain life.

I play warlock Destro im 1900 in 2v2, 2300 in 3v3 atm.

You can cancel him out easily, stun, fear, cyclone, dispell his netherward if needed, aoe stun is very effective.

I wish they'd just gave us mana leech channel spell back and made us really tanky again with bad/mediocre damage and put UA back into the state it once had where you could use it to actually stop people from chain dispelling every time the spell is up. I mean it used to be risky to dispell it cause you could lose like 75% of your hp(sometimes more with procs/on use effects) and getting the 3 second silence, nowadays the damage is laughable, the only reason you dispell it is cause it's more mana efficient in the long run lol

edit: obviously if you make UA hit hard again limit it to 1 UA, having UA up on everyone and negate dispells all together isn't what I want either...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noa View Post
    Inevitable Demise trait needs to be nerfed, is a cheesy strat stacking it x3; saying it's the only way aff locks can be "viable" isn't really justified, aff is about rot not bursting with just 1 spell, survivability of aff/destro locks is really bad right now but at least aff locks have an useful Drain life.

I play warlock Destro im 1900 in 2v2, 2300 in 3v3 atm.

You can cancel him out easily, stun, fear, cyclone, dispell his netherward if needed, aoe stun is very effective.
    When you turn a DoT class into an ST tunnel spec they're not about rotting any more are they? That being said, Blizzard are looking into making them more rot based in future PvP patches.

Your team's rating: 1483

/thread right there boys

Deleted
    They suck and have just one gimmick that lets them be half viable, namely drain life trait.

Your own fault for letting him reach high stacks and not stopping him.

Quote Originally Posted by SealMemeSix View Post
    Your team's rating: 1483

/thread right there boys
    Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Noa View Post

This. Your rogue was close enough to the warlock to sprint stun, kick, blind, vanish+garrote, etc. It's easy to interrupt the drain life, even shadowmeld and feign death can.

My highest was 1800+

We have 1 trait that literally can be stopped by literally anything in game.

Rest of the dmg is mediocre at best because no burst. So healing ticks is pretty easy.

Survivalibility is 0. Your healer will spam heal you most of the game and you will still go to 20% every 5 seconds.

15+ Year Old Account
    Asking for a nerf for not being able to interrupt a channel spell that loads up every 50s..
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Pvpnub View Post
    And I mean nerfed. Especially affliction with drain life on their bars.

clips.twitch.tv/HappyQuaintNeanderthalBuddhaBar
    Lol. There were no locks in the last EU or US LANs but one person managed to get wrecked in 2s after they allowed the lock to put up a full stack of dots and use the drain life trait, so obviously locks need nerfing in PvP...

This is like the most counterable broken thing in PvP right now. If you can't interrupt it, really, there's not much hope for you. This is not even on par with instant burst other classes can dish out.

Inevitable Demise Damaging an enemy with Corruption Agony increases the damage of your next Drain Life by 9 11. This effect stacks up to 100 times. 50 times.
    Be careful what you wish for next time.

OP cant be serious

the worst part isnt even that you(or whoever it was) died to drain life, but the fact that you only just learned about it
    Last edited by Craaazyyy; 2018-10-15 at 07:32 AM.

Gz, the drain life trait is getting gutted in 8.1, now you don't have to worry about having to use your head while facerolling OP. /thumbs up.

Deleted
    How does is feel playing and PAYING for an unplayable game?

Just reroll LUL