Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by fakaroonie View Post
    Yes because everyone being a super capable genius problem solver is sooo fun to watch. And everyone should be happy, cheerful and good to each other, because we're all like this in real life.

And while we're at it, let's cast some younger and more handsome actors and... let's loosen the plot a bit, seems rather complicated.

Actually let's call it Disney in Space.
    Yeah, cause we all remember that season of BSG where everyone were friends and nobody ever lied to eachother and no one died.
    I've no idea what to write here.

episode 3 of season 1 is like the perfect sleep aid. i had some trouble getting to sleep then noticed this episode just put me right out. i havent made it to episode 4. this is so bad its good in other ways.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    episode 3 of season 1 is like the perfect sleep aid. i had some trouble getting to sleep then noticed this episode just put me right out. i havent made it to episode 4. this is so bad its good in other ways.
    Episode 4 has the first proper space battle. You really should watch it.

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    I want to like this show, I really do... But I just don't like it. The premise is great and I love the power dynamic between Mars, Earth, and the outer planets and I love the way they deal with physics and make you really buy into the universe.

However... Not one single character so far has been memorable, or likeable. Well, I suppose Miller is memorable. Other than that, I've watched 8 episodes of the first season and I just can't find any character to like, root for, or care about. So far the least likable one is Holden, and he seems to be sort of the main character. I can't even name the rest of the characters from the Canterbury. And on that note; I can name the ships like the Scipio, the Canterbury and the Donnager but I can't remember the names of any characters other than Holden and Miller.

It just seems to be populated with so much forgettable, dull and mostly unlikable characters. I wanted to like this, but I don't think that I can. It's a shame, because the universe seems fascinating.

Keep going. It is a slow show to start, but Chrisjen Avasarala is a gangster

Quote Originally Posted by babalou1 View Post
    Keep going. It is a slow show to start, but Chrisjen Avasarala is a gangster
    I started watching because she is in it and because I know her voice from Mass Effect. But I endured through two episodes and on the third I shut that thing off. Here people speak about 4 or even 8 episodes and still nothing to kick off the excitement. Guessing it's just a very particular show that appeals to more specific tastes.
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Blizzard do what the players want all the time.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpcat View Post
    I started watching because she is in it and because I know her voice from Mass Effect. But I endured through two episodes and on the third I shut that thing off. Here people speak about 4 or even 8 episodes and still nothing to kick off the excitement. Guessing it's just a very particular show that appeals to more specific tastes.
    It actually doesn't pick up until later. I think the season 1 is average. But since then, it's not one of my favorite shows, it's my favorite show.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Episode 4 has the first proper space battle. You really should watch it.
    I loved the way they did that part! It's nothing spectacular, but they way Martians are "cool" about the whole thing until they get hit is what was great!

Quote Originally Posted by Wezmon View Post
    The problem also stems from not having enough character background. In the books avasarala, amos and bobbie are much more interesting (not necessarily "likeable"). I still find Holden completely insufferable in both versions tbh.
    He's a complete Mary Sue, the writer didn't even bother to give him a different name.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    It actually doesn't pick up until later. I think the season 1 is average. But since then, it's not one of my favorite shows, it's my favorite show.
    I think the season 1 was close to full of shit. But the genre is something I love so I stuck with it - in season 2 the story starts to pick up and season 3 was already quite good.

It's quite of a ramp up and I can understand how some people who aren't die hard space scifi fans ditch it quite soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

I was not a fan of season 1, and was even vocal about it in this thread. I got hooked in season 2, and liked 3 as well.
    I'm the root of all that is evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.

I am that guy. One of the best lines in television in the way it was delivered.

Season 1 was average so I can see why people not that into scifi just give up midway.
    Season 2 was really good
    Season 3 was just freaking amazing. I actually binge watched the entire season over 2 days

I cant remember the last show that had such dramatic leaps in quality season to season.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wermys View Post
    I am that guy. One of the best lines in television in the way it was delivered.
    Amos is my absolute favorite character in the show!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by minkage View Post
    Season 1 was average so I can see why people not that into scifi just give up midway.
    Season 2 was really good
    Season 3 was just freaking amazing. I actually binge watched the entire season over 2 days

I cant remember the last show that had such dramatic leaps in quality season to season.
    To be fair, season 1 wasn't even average, it was shit.

The show truly started in season 2.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted
    So have they removed this from Netflix now?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arla View Post
    So have they removed this from Netflix now?
    I don't remember it ever being on Netflix but the first two seasons are up on Amazon Prime, i think the 3rd should be up soon as well but i'm not sure.

"I don’t know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
    --Bilbo Baggins
    Paarthurnax | Peijing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paarthurnax View Post
    I don't remember it ever being on Netflix but the first two seasons are up on Amazon Prime, i think the 3rd should be up soon as well but i'm not sure.
    It probably will be. Syfy cancelled it after season 3 and it got renewed by Amazon.
    Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.

Deleted
    Just checked AND it is removed from netflix. And it´s not on amazon either, atleast not in my country. @%#) sake..

oh well. piratebay it is then couse the series is awsome.

Oh and Netflix had ses 1 and 2 as "netlix original"..pfft..
    Last edited by mmocc4c5ae3643; 2018-12-04 at 11:53 AM.

Keyboard Turner
    5+ Year Old Account
    I have been watching it for a while, I think I will have to start concentrating more on it on amazon TV

Looks like season 4 has wrapped filming.

https://twitter.com/broberts76/statu...80002800521216

10+ Year Old Account
    Season 3 is now up on Amazon Prime.

"I don’t know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
    --Bilbo Baggins
    Paarthurnax | Peijing

10+ Year Old Account
    Guess it's time to rewatch it again