Page 45 of 51 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rendark View Post
    I'm arguing that women should have the right to do whatever they want to with the thing when it's inside them. And men should have the right to have nothing what so ever to do with it just like a woman. If that means i'm against bodily autonomy then so be it.
    Well, you are really arguing that men shouldn't be responsible for the consequences of their actions.

Which takes me to the analogy with the handgun being shot out the front window.

Your argument simply sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    And if no abortion is done, there is only one action, that they both willingly participated in.

You seem to be ignorant of where along the process the pregnancy occurs.
    Then she should carry the child to birth if he wants it and she doesn't.
    Because both are responsible and willingly took a risk.
    Inb4 "muh autonomy".

He did choose to have the baby when he had intercourse, that's how babies are made. He chose to take that risk. Yes, they are both 50% responsible, and share the consequence of their shared action... which is a baby. Look at all that equality.
    HAve you even spent 15sec to read what i wrote. IO bet you didnt. if you did, you wouldnt write something like this!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Solry View Post
    Abortion leads to baby ceasing to exist. How do you not know that?
    She has the right to not do it. And he should have the right to not pay if that decision was made without his concent.
    Not saying I agree with that idea but...

How can you prove in a court of law that the decision was made without his consent?

Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    See those two things cant work together. If she is 50% responsible in getting her "ass" pregnant then she should give birth to the baby even if she doesnt want it ( in case father wants ) and then pay him child support.
    If he wants custody, he should sue for custody. I fully support him having a 50% chance to have custody of the child.

So, you seem to not want bodily autonomy... man, can I call it, or what?

Well, you are really arguing that men shouldn't be responsible for the consequences of their actions.

Actually you are advocating for that in case for woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Gangresnake View Post
    So you believe your personal freedom override the life of the baby. Got it.
    Now what's exactly stopping you from giving the same personal freedom to the father ? Afraid you'll have to get a job instead of living on the back of some poor slob ? How about you "Take your responsabilites" ?
    Well, it's not a baby, until it is born. Before then, it's a fetus. Before then, it's an invasive organism in her body.

Men do have freedom, they also have bodily autonomy, and they are also responsible for the consequences of their actions... which is a baby.

In civilized world woman dont put tiny holes into condoms.
    In the civilised world, we protect babies from absentee fathers like you'll probably be and from shithead mothers who do what you described.
    success comes in the form of technical solutions to problems, not appeals to our emotional side

Actually you are advocating for that in case for woman.
    Feel free to show me where.

If he wants custody, he should sue for custody. I fully support him having a 50% chance to have custody of the child.

So, you seem to not want bodily autonomy... man, can I call it, or what?
    So bodily anatomy works only when it suits women? You we got to a conclusion you are a feminist.

Feel free to show me where.
    Funny how you chose to ignore this one xD

She should carry the child to birth if he wants it and she doesn't.
    Inb4 "muh autonomy".

Then she should carry the child to birth if he wants it and she doesn't.
    Inb4 "muh autonomy".
    So, now you are bouncing back to the other shitty argument. We've been down this road before, both your arguments are shitty, coem up with something better... or better yet, stop being wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

Funny how you chose to ignore this one xD

She should carry the child to birth if he wants it and she doesn't.
    Inb4 "muh autonomy".
    That is taking away bodily autonomy. Let me know when I can schedule your forced vasectomy.

7+ Year Old Account

The gun thing is intentional were as the baby thing is not. Big difference.

HAve you even spent 15sec to read what i wrote. IO bet you didnt. if you did, you wouldnt write something like this!!!!
    Ohh... feigned outrage form someone who hates women... got it.

Quote Originally Posted by vlavlavla View Post
    I didn't say it was a strawman, i said it was a fallacy, that makes you really bad at this, not me. Men pay taxes too, that isn't an argument, you are indeed bad at this.
    I know men pay taxes everyone does that was my point /slowclap. You said you can choose to not pay things but taxes blow that example out of the water. Try to keep up with things you say.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

So, now you are bouncing back to the other shitty argument. We've been down this road before, both your arguments are shitty, coem up with something better... or better yet, stop being wrong.
    Thanks, that was all I needed to confirm that you are a retarded troll. Cant believe I actually fell for this for a while. Bravo!

Intentional or not, the results are the same.
    success comes in the form of technical solutions to problems, not appeals to our emotional side

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by daytonbrown View Post
    If you don't want to pay for a child, don't stick it in without a condom.
    Implying condoms work 100% of the time.

Having sexual intercourse is intentional.

God damn, I love that analogy.

- - - Updated - - -

So bodily anatomy works only when it suits women? You we got to a conclusion you are a feminist.
    I also want men to have bodily autonomy.

Having unprotected sex makes it intentional though that's the point. I have no sympathy for those people period.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!