Page 47 of 51 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gangresnake View Post
    That's great, so during that period where it is not a baby but a clump of cell, the man could come forward and make clear that he do not want said baby. Voiding his duty and right as a father. If he knew about the pregnancy and does not voice his refusal, then he's of course considered responsible.
    The mother could then make an informed decision on wether she want to carry the baby to term and raise it alone.

This way everyone is informed and can be responsible for their own actions. Surely you can see the beauty in that ?
    The best way is to have an agreement before sex. This way both parties can decide if they even want to risk pregnancy.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Maybe they should sign a contract before it becomes a clump of cells.

Otherwise, I will point you to the previous analogy of firing a handgun out your front window randomly.
    If it was a century ago, yeah, you'd have to sign the contract before conception, but you'll never believe me, it's the 21th century and we can terminate a pregnancy up to 24 weeks after conception. Fuck yeah technology !

I didnt read your analogy and really have no interest in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rendark View Post
    What if he was wearing a condom and that IQ thing is not true at all.
    It is true

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/educatio...higher-IQ.html

A good upbringing is worth lie 9-10 iq points even more if you live in flint. You're actively hurting the child because you lack personal responsiblity. In the case of a condom breaking or being tampered with I'd be fine with children support being taken up by the state but even that is advertised as not 100% safe. You can use a IUD and a condom for super low chance at pregnancy though. Would probably reduce it to the hundreds.

The government should only take up the expense if a IUD and condom are used.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2018-10-15 at 05:44 PM.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    A guy, thats even worse.
    So, you hate men and women? Interesting...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    It is true

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/educatio...higher-IQ.html

A good upbringing is worth lie 9-10 iq points even more if you live in flint.
    No it's not. I do like how you ignore the condom part tho.

If it was a century ago, yeah, you'd have to sign the contract before conception, but you'll never believe me, it's the 21th century and we can terminate a pregnancy up to 24 weeks after conception. Fuck yeah technology !

Well, it's a shame you didn't read my analogy, because I enjoy it. You are arguing to deny personal responsibility for the consequences of your actions. That's like randomly shooting a handgun out your apartment's front window, and not thinking you should be held accountable.

Quote Originally Posted by nocturnus View Post
    There's your ignorance again. Panties are per definition, women's undergarments. It's best you hold your tongue now markos, lest people will think you're actually mentally deficient.
    You are funny little guy.... 10 years here, i jsut wonder who take care of those kids....

Some women wouldn't agree to have sex if you tell them up front that you want them to get an abortion if pregnancy occurs.

Let everyone know up front so decisions can be made.

So, you hate men and women? Interesting...
    No just people that put double standards and yell "equal rights " when it suits them.

No it's not. I do like how you ignore the condom part tho.
    I just updated it and read the article it's a well no fact but it's popular to live in alternate reality now. So, I'm not that shocked about it. I mean I blame your primary school teacher but at the end of the day it only hurts you.

"The findings, published in the journal Evolution and Human Behaviour, show that those children whose fathers spent more time with them had a higher IQ and were more socially mobile than those who had received little attention.

The differences were still detectable by the age of 42."

Alternative realities aren't healthly.

I post before, I finish typing.

You are funny little guy.... 10 years here, i jsut wonder who take care of those kids....
    The fact that you seem to think that writing on a forum now and then is a full time job, makes me further question your intelligence. As I said, best be quite lad.
    success comes in the form of technical solutions to problems, not appeals to our emotional side

No just people that put double standards and yell "equal rights " when it suits them.
    No need for double standards, just personal responsibility and bodily autonomy.

7+ Year Old Account
    I just updated it and read the article it's a well no fact but it's popular to live in alternate reality now. So, I'm not that shocked about it. I mean I blame your primary school teacher but at the end of the day it only hurts you.
    Believe what you want, even if it's wrong and btw how about that condom thing?

Quote Originally Posted by nocturnus View Post
    The fact that you seem to think that writing on a forum now and then is a full time job, makes me further question your intelligence. As I said, best be quite lad.
    No i just wonder why would a father spend night here rather than spending it with 3 kids. Just go play with them...

Believe what you want, even if it's wrong and btw how about that condom thing?
    Go back and read my reply to your second post. It's there and it's not wrong but alternative realities are thing now. So much for facts over feeling.

No need for double standards, just personal responsibility and bodily autonomy.
    Then those are double standards. You dont have vagina you cant have any decisions.

Then those are double standards. You dont have vagina you cant have any decisions.
    Nope, no double standards needed. Just support for personal responsibility and bodily autonomy.

I don't if you make the kid you can chip in otherwise wear a fucking condom. The mom has to work and raise the kid while the father just pumps and dumps fuck that shit not to mention a fatherless kid literally loses IQ points.
    She doesn't have to though, because she has a choice. Like even putting aside abortion, she could literally just put the child up for adoption.

Nope, no double standards needed. Just support for personal responsibility and bodily autonomy.
    nope, all I see is you advocating for double standards.

nope, all I see is you advocating for double standards.
    Let's see, equal responsibility for the consequences of the exact same action. Nope, no double standard at all. Both men and women should have bodily autonomy. Nope, still not a double standard.