Page 34 of 49 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    I mean I often here this Statement that the new dungeons were designed with m+ in mind... but tbh it feels the other way around
    Can't disagree with that. Legion's dungeons felt more "open" to me. Think they've gone a bit overboard with all the trashpacks.

If you let a guy on youtube make your decisions for you then perhaps you should ask him to pay your monthly fee too. That's what I'd do.

I already know how to fix all the systems they have implemented but they make too much sense.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post
    So what was I missing? Doing the 5 mans for pre bis includes the attunement for Ony/MC.

I played at true vanilla and on a private server, and besides logging on to do some herbing, I had nothing else to do but raid. Pointless to do 5 mans as I didn't need gear from them and herbing gave me all the gold I needed.
    Early on there wasn't much to do , very true. Outside of the attunement quests and getting other people items like Finkel's Skinner, or materials for raids/fire resistance gear or blues they might have missed.

Later patches added more things to the game in downtime , I spent a lot of non-40-raid time on either PvP (Rank 13), ZG/AQ20, killing stuff for money, World Bosses, AQ40 event(guildmaster was the only Scarab Lord on my faction)

And even later Alts and Alt raids even.

I think on Classic, the progression into raiding will be quicker, if they use 1.12, classes are generally stronger and blue items higher quality compared to the original Timeline. Even if the other raids beside MC/Ony are time-locked for some periods.
    Last edited by Teri; 2018-10-15 at 07:12 PM.

He's not wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    Early on there wasn't much to do , very true. Outside of the attunement quests and getting other people items like Finkel's Skinner, or materials for raids/fire resistance gear or blues they might have missed.

Later patches added more things to the game in downtime , I spent a lot of non-40-raid time on either PvP (Rank 13), ZG/AQ20, killing stuff for money, World Bosses, AQ40 event(guildmaster was the only Scarab Lord on my faction)

And even later Alts and Alt raids even.

I think on Classic, the progression into raiding will be quicker, if they use 1.12, classes are generally stronger and blue items higher quality compared to the original Timeline. Even if the other raids beside MC/Ony are time-locked for some periods.
    Think the raids will be released quicker as well.

Only tanks need FR, and I'm talking about at launch.

We've yet to see how they'll do PVP ranks, I don't know if they'll want people grinding so long for it, it was a terrible system.

Good luck seeing the world bosses if the servers are anything like the private servers.

ZG/AQ20 are raids. I included that.

I said herbing for gold, great content you added "killing stuff for gold".

AQ40 event is cool. It may even work as intended this time. Naxx event is shit.

So you've added PVP, which was pretty broken in vanilla (always broken tbh).

Quote Originally Posted by Menax View Post
    During MoP and Legion there were a ton of healthy posts, guess why there aren't that much around anymore. Surely not because BfA is such a huge success, right? Perhaps someone as shortsighted as you should try to make the connection between "a lot of people are unhappy about this addon so there a lot of unhealthy posts".
    During both MoP and Legion we had tons (TONS) of shitposts. Positive ones were very rare. Everyone on this forum loves to hate their game. It's been happening since at least Cata. I got sick of logging in to this site for most of Legion because everything was a piss parade and if you posted 1 (one) positive thing you were a "terribad fanboy" and you'd just get trashed/trolled/flamed.

Asmon has some good points--not that I think they indicate much of anything new. He complains a lot about grinding--vanilla wow was literally designed so that you wouldn't reach max level from questing, questing was just meant to move you from POI to POI and they wanted you to grind mobs to level. This is word for word from interviews. Rep grinds have always been a thing and gated gear, titles, cosmetics, etc. Grinding mobs for drops is how MMOs work.

That said, there are obviously systems that exist that could be improved. Do they mean the WOW Iz teh TRAash unplayable HALP bli$$ no care Omgzz? No. But they could be better.

Quote Originally Posted by Celarent View Post
    A few too many F-bombs, but hey, he's got that beard and he's got that drawl!
    Big difference is, Jim Henson created the Muppets, while Assmongoloid IS a Muppet.

The video was spot on. It's a shame a lot of people here judges him because of his stream character, ignoring all the good feedback he gives, but I guess it's typical of shallow people.

I asked earlier, but did he make a reaction video already?
    Quote Originally Posted by lunchbox2042 View Post
    Ahh, WoW, the game that gives cosplayers a reason to dress up like medieval fantasy hookers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tharkash View Post
    I can't watch his videos.. he almost exclusively whines about everything.. he's complaining about the removal of "grinding for an item" which the overwhelming majority of the player base is glad is gone.

You can't site Reddit as any source of player discontent because it's just an echo chamber for complaining, there is almost NEVER anything positive posted there.
    Instead of grinding towards an actual reward like an item you now grind for some arbitrary number on a necklace that does nothing and you have no interaction with. Which is actually better?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zexism View Post
    I asked earlier, but did he make a reaction video already?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2phm6pQ150

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kK7EqsvtMMY

Ahh, WoW, the game that gives cosplayers a reason to dress up like medieval fantasy hookers.

Quote Originally Posted by MakeMeLaugh View Post
    The video was spot on. It's a shame a lot of people here judges him because of his stream character, ignoring all the good feedback he gives, but I guess it's typical of shallow people.
    The general problem i have with those kinds of threads is that OP basically expects anyone to watch a 30 minute video.
    Whether the criticism is legit or not, provide some freaking bullet points, at least to give some context about what points he is trying to make.

no mmoc yet?
    he usually tends to roast people on here, so I can laugh at it and think "same" while not getting banned lel

Deleted
    no mmoc yet?
    i dont know.

Both videos came from my suggested box of youtube

10+ Year Old Account
    voice of many

i can't even.

Quote Originally Posted by MakeMeLaugh View Post
    Asmongold is a good person and cares about WoW.

I've never watched his channel/videos whatever, but I largely agree with everything he said.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    i dont know.

Both videos came from my suggested box of youtube
    the response videos were rather good. I loved his examples to fix the system