Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    She's a totalitarian so shouldn't be anywhere near the White House.

Quote Originally Posted by SupBrah View Post
    Elizabeth Warren is unironically teaching people the definition of Cultural Appropriation LMAO
    You're really desperate to find any excuse for this fake outrage, aren't you?

Herald of the Titans DocSavageFan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    Wails about civility....

Cries about being insulted when proven wrong....

Insults people then complains about how hostile the forum is...

Every single thing TJ did before he got slapped with the ban hammer. Just report him and move on.
    I don't know who TJ is...but I can assure you that I'm not him. Please don't spread lies.
    "Never get on the bad side of small minded people who have a little power." - Evelyn (Gifted)

Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    I don't know who TJ is...but I can assure you that I'm not him. Please don't spread lies.
    Well you act just like him, lies, bad faith argument, and attack when proven wrong.

if the shoe fits and all that.

- - - Updated - - -

...Well, yeah?

If you're so lily-white that most Americans are more Native American than you, then you can't claim to be "Native American heritage."

And no, she's definitely not been afraid to claim that whole 0.097 Native American heritage to try and advance herself

Elizabeth Warren is unironically teaching people the definition of Cultural Appropriation LMAO
    again your whole argument is she is to distant native american for it to count.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Pretty sure this has been posted; Warren DNA test results ‘strongly support’ existence of Native American ancestor

Warren gave the results of the analysis, conducted by Stanford University professor and MacArthur genius Carlos Bustamante, to The Boston Globe.
    Bustamante said that Warren’s test results show the “vast majority” of her ancestry is European, but that “the results strongly support the existence of an unadmixed Native American ancestor,” likely 6–10 generations ago.

Kind of indifferent to the whole issue.
    Warren wants you to be indifferent. The only reason her heritage is in the news at all is because Trump and friends claimed she was lying about it. Literally it.

This is birtherism 2.0, nothing more.

...Well, yeah?

If you're so lily-white that most Americans are more Native American than you, then you can't claim to be "Native American heritage."

And no, she's definitely not been afraid to claim that whole 0.097 Native American heritage to try and advance herself

[video=youtube;4oIVinDXzOw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oIVinDXzOw[/vdeo]

So.....let me get this straight. You are saying that you have to be a certain percentage of something to be something?

It's clear she isn't fully Native American, very few are, but to say she isn't something because it's not a certain percentage of it and ignore it altogether is just asinine.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Healing Rain View Post
    She's a totalitarian so shouldn't be anywhere near the White House.
    You know Trump's a he, right?

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    Well you act just like him, lies, bad faith argument, and attack when proven wrong.

if the shoe fits and all that.

- - - Updated - - -

again your whole argument is she is to distant native american for it to count.
    Please enumerate the lies and bad faith arguments I've made in this thread. Otherwise, please admit that you're the actual liar here.
    "Never get on the bad side of small minded people who have a little power." - Evelyn (Gifted)

Please enumerate the lies and bad faith arguments I've made in this thread. Otherwise, please admit that you're the actual liar here.
    Are you serious? Your entire shtick about the outrage over her lies, when you have consistently ignored the lies of people whom you support.

Your blatant and demonstrable hypocrisy is not really in question at this point.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Are you serious? Your entire shtick about the outrage over her lies, when you have consistently ignored the lies of people whom you support.

Your blatant and demonstrable hypocrisy is not really in question at this point.
    0 lies
    0 bad faith arguments

Fail. Complete fail. Instead I get you tilting at windmills.

as predictable as the sun rising. Practically every thread you have been has you lying and discussing in bad faith.

Here's a good example from a "I love beer" brett thread
    Well that proves the FBI fix is in! Now where did I put my tin foil hat?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    Conveniently ignoring, for like the 5th fucking time, that Shah has already admitted today that the investigation was a sham. The White House and GOP aren't trying to hide it anymore since they believe they've secured the votes.
    and that's just from my personal interaction with you, you get called for your bs all over the place.

and it didn't take long, your "i'm worried about her lying about this for her betterment" while you constantly hand waive Trump and his administration lying about literally every fucking thing, down his god damn golf score.
    Last edited by Stormspellz; 2018-10-15 at 09:48 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    as predictable as the sun rising. Practically every thread you have been has you lying and discussing in bad faith.

Here's a good example from a "I love beer" brett thread

and that's just from my personal interaction with you, you get called for your bs all over the place.

and it didn't take long, your "i'm worried about her lying about this for her betterment" while you constantly hand waive Trump and his administration lying about literally every fucking thing, down his god damn golf score.

I'm not going to discuss comments made in other threads as you attempt to derail this one. Let's try to stay on topic.

I'm not going to discuss comments made in other threads as you attempt to derail this one. Let's try to stay on topic.
    look at the goal post, I didn't say it was limited to this thread, nor did anyone else from what i've seen.

The topic was your lying, and bad faith discussion; your actions in other threads are retaliative to that discussion. Along with why people are calling you "TJ" because it was exactly the same tactics he used before he was banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    But she literally proved her native-American heritage. All you are doing, is whining that it's not enough. Then again, you are a Trumpster, so no amount would be enough. You are the same people who pushed the birther nonsense.
    To be fair, this is probably needed for many Trump supporters so they can hand-wave the reality of their non-white ancestry if they ever get a DNA test and find out that they're not as white as they think they is and might not actually qualify for the white supremacy club.

7+ Year Old Account
    look at the goal post, I didn't say it was limited to this thread, nor did anyone else from what i've seen.

The topic was your lying, and bad faith discussion; your actions in other threads are retaliative to that discussion. Along with why people are calling you "TJ" because it was exactly the same tactics he used before he was banned.
    The goal post never moved. I didn't lie or argue in bad faith in this thread (or other threads for that matter). As I said before...I don't know who TJ is and I would appreciate it if you would stop accusing me of being him...or being like him.

- - - Updated - - -

And now it looks like the Cherokee Nation is not pleased with Elizabeth Warren's appropriation of their heritage. Imagine that! /thread

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/che...al-citizenship

Cherokee Nation responds to Senator Warren, says DNA test 'useless to determine tribal citizenship'

The Cherokee Nation responded to the results of Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren's DNA test on Monday, arguing that “a DNA test is useless to determine tribal citizenship.” The response came after the Democratic senator revealed that, based on tests, she has Native-American ancestry “in the range of 6-10 generations ago.”

"Current DNA tests do not even distinguish whether a person’s ancestors were indigenous to North or South America," Cherokee Nation Secretary of State Chuck Hoskin Jr. said in a press release.

"Sovereign tribal nations set their own legal requirements for citizenship, and while DNA tests can be used to determine lineage, such as paternity to an individual, it is not evidence for tribal affiliation," Hoskin continued. "Using a DNA test to lay claim to any connection to the Cherokee Nation or any tribal nation, even vaguely, is inappropriate and wrong. It makes a mockery out of DNA tests and its legitimate uses while also dishonoring legitimate tribal governments and their citizens, whose ancestors are well documented and whose heritage is proven. Senator Warren is undermining tribal interests with her continued claims of tribal heritage."
    Last edited by DocSavageFan; 2018-10-15 at 10:42 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The goal post never moved. I didn't lie or argue in bad faith in this thread (or other threads for that matter). As I said before...I don't know who TJ is and I would appreciate it if you would stop accusing me of being him...or being like him.

- - - Updated - - -

And it looks like the Cherokee Nation is not pleased either with Elizibeth Warren's appropriation of their heritage. /thread

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/che...al-citizenship

Cherokee Nation responds to Senator Warren, says DNA test 'useless to determine tribal citizenship'

The Cherokee Nation responded to the results of Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren's DNA test on Monday, arguing that “a DNA test is useless to determine tribal citizenship.” The response came after the Democratic senator revealed that, based on tests, she has Native-American ancestry “in the range of 6-10 generations ago.”

"Current DNA tests do not even distinguish whether a person’s ancestors were indigenous to North or South America," Cherokee Nation Secretary of State Chuck Hoskin Jr. said in a press release.

"Sovereign tribal nations set their own legal requirements for citizenship, and while DNA tests can be used to determine lineage, such as paternity to an individual, it is not evidence for tribal affiliation," Hoskin continued. "Using a DNA test to lay claim to any connection to the Cherokee Nation or any tribal nation, even vaguely, is inappropriate and wrong. It makes a mockery out of DNA tests and its legitimate uses while also dishonoring legitimate tribal governments and their citizens, whose ancestors are well documented and whose heritage is proven. Senator Warren is undermining tribal interests with her continued claims of tribal heritage."
    Good for them?

This was in response to Donald Trump and a pre-emptive hit against his use of "Pocahontas" in future campaigns when she runs in 2020.

I don't think she wanted any sort of citizenship or membership with the Cherokee Nation or any other tribe.
    Putin khuliyo

And with the new blundered correction issued by the Boston Globe showing she actually just proved she's not Native American by any means, she already ruined her 2020 chances. They will rip her to shreds for claiming to be a Native American when in reality she's only 1/1024 Native American
    For the sake of accuracy, the test reports that the median expected ancestry is 1/256. The range is from 1/64 to 1/1024. Picking the upper boundary might be funnier, but it's also less honest and less accurate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    For the sake of accuracy, the test reports that the median expected ancestry is 1/256. The range is from 1/64 to 1/1024. Picking the upper boundary might be funnier, but it's also less honest and less accurate.
    I mean, we've told him this about 12 times already, but if you want to try, go right ahead.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    The report actually estimated 1/256.

I recall a conservative commentator; Michael Smerconish, rather derisive over Warren's claims. He did his homework however, and then dug deeper. He linked this; Ethnicity not a factor in Elizabeth Warren’s rise in law

Upshot was that he was more than impressed with her bona fides, and what it took to get to where she is at today.
    You coould brush aside any talk about her ethnicity and she still shines up brighter than most in congress today.

Ok, she has a slight amount of Native American heritage in her background, as she claimed. Why is this still a thing?

We will probably still have our president calling her Pocahontas while he himself is a member of the Wanna-Poke-My-Daughter Tribe....