Page 8 of 53 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DisNagaEatinBeans View Post
    Pertinent detail:

"To make up for the dearth of Native American DNA, Bustamante used samples from Mexico, Peru, and Colombia to stand in for Native American. That’s because scientists believe that the groups Americans refer to as Native American came to this land via the Bering Strait about 12,000 years ago and settled in what’s now America but also migrated further south. "

In order to be considered a native american, virtually all tribes require you possess 25% native-american blood quantum. This is very specifically not hispanic blood quantum. Even if that did qualify, Warren would not because she has the same percentage as everybody else.

The woman's a fraud. Stop being such a fool.
    Did she claim to be a Native American? Or did she claim that she has a Native American ancestor down the line?

Big difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilhen7 View Post
    Did she claim to be a Native American? Or did she claim that she has a Native American ancestor down the line?

Big difference.
    She changed her ethnicity to "Native American" after becoming a Professor so she could be labeled a "minority professor"

https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/nat...O0K/story.html

Warren changed her listed ethnicity to Native American in December 1989, nearly three years after she was hired as a white woman by the University of Pennsylvania Law School.
    So yes, she literally claimed she was Native American, or at least "Native American enough" to be labeled a "minority professor".
    Last edited by SupBrah; 2018-10-15 at 08:35 PM.

Pertinent detail:

"To make up for the dearth of Native American DNA, Bustamante used samples from Mexico, Peru, and Colombia to stand in for Native American. That’s because scientists believe that the groups Americans refer to as Native American came to this land via the Bering Strait about 12,000 years ago and settled in what’s now America but also migrated further south. "

In order to be considered a native american, virtually all tribes require you possess 25% native-american blood quantum. This is very specifically not hispanic blood quantum. Even if that did qualify, Warren would not because she has the same percentage as everybody else.

Who is the fraud? I take it you didn't expect people to actually read your link? It actually says:
    Some tribes require as much as 25% Native heritage

Pertinent detail:

So he used science, and you refuse to understand science, and you also don't care what her original claim was. Got it.

Quote Originally Posted by SupBrah View Post
    So yes, she literally claimed she was Native American to be labeled a "minority professor".
    And you know her reasoning for this because...?

Also, she was already a professor so what advantage/benefit did she get from this?

When has she ever campaigned on being native american or claimed to be native american since she got into politics?

Having distant Native American ancestry is not an uncommon lore for families in the United States to have. Given the mix of people who have come to those lands before and after it was even a country that is understandable. That's the lore her family had and that's the myths she was told growing up. If it was true or not was pretty much irrelevant. Unfortunately she felt the need to prove the truth of this myth due to your current President being an enormous asshole. Now she has proof that the myth is most likely founded in truth. Good for her. Too bad if she thought the far-right would let her have this win. There is no reasoning with irrational wingnuts.

10+ Year Old Account
    You know what? Fine. Let's meet in the middle at 1/256, or 0.39%, deal?
    Sure, that's more honest than simply claiming the lower bound each and every time.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Hilhen7 View Post

Big difference.
    Google "Elizabeth Warren native" or "Elizabeth Warren dna". The very first result — literally above everything else — is this CNN article.

"Elizabeth Warren releases DNA test with 'strong evidence' of Native American ancestry." You can ctrl+F the article yourself and find absolutely no specific numbers (like 1/64th or 1/1024th) fromt he results, and the article itself is packed with people patting her on the back for "proving the president wrong." All garbage, no factual data. The only link even suggesting it has data is Warren's own website... which also contains no data.

That's just one article. There are plenty more that don't tell you specific numbers nor compare her to the rest of the whites in our country. All pats on the back, all attempts to make you remember those two words: strong evidence.

At this point I'm more of a journalist than any of these websites, at least I laid out some actual numbers. How can anyone sincerely buy this dog crap?

Google "Elizabeth Warren native" or "Elizabeth Warren dna". The very first result — literally above everything else — is this CNN article.

"Elizabeth Warren releases DNA test with 'strong evidence' of Native American ancestry." You can ctrl+F the article yourself and find absolutely no specific numbers (like 1/64th or 1/1024th) fromt he results, and the article itself is packed with people patting her on the back for "proving the president wrong." All garbage, no factual data. The only link even suggesting it has data is Warren's own website... which also contains no data.

That's just one article. There are plenty more that don't tell you specific numbers nor compare her to the rest of the whites in our country. All pats on the back, all attempts to make you remember those two words: strong evidence.

At this point I'm more of a journalist than any of these websites, at least I laid out some actual numbers. How can anyone sincerely buy this dog crap?
    It links to the full report:

https://mk0elizabethwarh5ore.kinstac...eport_2018.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    When has she ever campaigned on being native american or claimed to be native american since she got into politics?

Gee...IDK...

Oh! How about in 2012?

Warren has doubled down on her description of her background and dismissed suggestions she was ever an affirmative action hire as preposterous. "I'm proud of my Native American heritage," she said Monday in an appearance on CNN. "I'm proud of my family."
    https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...r-what/257415/

Gee...IDK...

Oh! How about in 2012?

And she has Native-American heritage, so what's the problem?

Mind you, I think anyone who is proud of things they had zero control over is rather asinine.

Listen. You need to fucking stop. You have fallen down the rabbit hole. Either climb out of it or go stay at Breitbart and leave us normal people to our normal lives.

Here's the thing: science can never deliver more than strong evidence. No DNA test in the world, if done by a scientist and not a hack, will ever say it has proven your heritage. I am the whitest white person and yet no test will ever say it has proven I am white. It will not say it has proven my mother was a white woman from Nebraska and my father was a white guy from Florida. This is how science works.

Are you fucking retarded?
    https://mk0elizabethwarh5ore.kinstac...eport_2018.pdf

"Conclusion. While the vast majority of the individual’s ancestry is European, the results strongly support the existence of an unadmixed Native American ancestor in the individual’s pedigree, likely in the range of 6-10 generations ago."

Literally taken right from Warren's website.

I mean, she never claimed what percentage of Native American she was.

So on one hand we have scientific data compiled by a legit and credible source saying she likely has Native American in her roots and on the other side we have people who know literally nothing about science and have done no tests or research saying she doesn't.

Gee...IDK...

Oh! How about in 2012?

Yes, in direct response to attacks from Brown against her heritage. I see no issue here, she's responding to attacks, not campaigning on it. Why is it so difficult for you to understand that responding to an attack and proactively campaigning are two different things?

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    How did I admit I am fool of shit because I refuse to provider personal information? I am American, I won't prove it so am I full of shit that I am American? I don't even understand the logic leaps you make, you don't even make any sense. Instead of talking about the subject you felt the need to focus on me, is it to distract the E Warren is a fucking joke?
    You're the joke for talking out of your ass as always Mr. woke independent.

How did I admit I am fool of shit...
    This will always make me laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    You're the joke for talking out of your ass as always Mr. woke independent.
    I explained it to you in a logical manner and all you can do is offer insults. Why can't you argue honestly? Is it because I always prove you wrong?

I explained it to you in a logical manner and all you can do is offer insults. Why can't you argue honestly? Is it because I always prove you wrong?
    For you to prove me wrong you would have to come down to reality but your role playing as an independent is a good joke I will give you that.

I think you are forgetting Trump appeals to the people that believe Obama wasn't a citizen of the United States merely because a man says it. Sure its on record. Sure there is the birth certificate. But all he has to do is say fake and people say its fake because why not. It fits with the false reality they have invented to cope with the fact there way of life has mere decades left.