Page 17 of 38 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    I have a different opinion of that, like attacking the brown-shirts in 30s Germany.
    You know your argument is on shaky grounds if you have to use an example from the earlier part of the last century.

All I know is that the people on either side of the fence who thinks violence is the key to solving this problem are a bunch of useless shitstains who should all just migrate to a cave somewhere where they can do something more fitting their apelike behavior, like I don't know bashing each others heads in with rocks or throw fecal matter at each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    But you didn't answer the question, that's the point. I answered your question for pages, and now you want to dodge? No surprise there...

As for the guy that got kicked out, they kicked him out BEFORE they went to the racist rally, and it wasn't the only time they pulled that shit.

Still waiting...
    In June, McInnes disavowed the then-upcoming Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville, Virginia.[

seeing as he was the founder and this is taking from the link seems I'm going with the link you provide so you still have not answered

you're own source does not seem to back you up, some of the members may have gone but does not look it like it was official just some random smucks saying they were them..

You even read the stuff you link????
    Last edited by Dadwen; 2018-10-16 at 12:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHjC1zTnW9M

antifa officially started it, surveillance shows it. threw a bottle and knocked someone's hat off.
    Yes, I'm sure this justifies beating up people.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    You know your argument is on shaky grounds if you have to use an example from the earlier part of the last century.

All I know is that the people on either side of the fence who thinks violence is the key to solving this problem are a bunch of useless shitstains who should all just migrate to a cave somewhere where they can do something more fitting their apelike behavior, like I don't know bashing each others heads in with rocks or throw fecal matter at each other.
    Great. So when are we abolishing the police and military?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by luciano View Post
    So what? Antifa beats up fascist trash. No actual humans were harmed.
    She's trying to get in their pants. Just...let her be.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    I wish the Europeans would keep their shit over in Europe.

For years ignoring extremist groups on the right and left has worked wonders for us.

Did you know we have an American Nazi Party that's been in existence since the 1930's? No? See, ignoring them works.
    The hell are you talking about? The far-right is in power, you clod.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    Yes, I'm sure this justifies beating up people.
    it justifies defending yourself.

it DOESN'T justify beating someone that's on the ground, as i already said before.

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    You're advocating for the "good guys" to act like fascists.
    Define "acting like a fascist".

Quote Originally Posted by Dadwen View Post
    In June, McInnes disavowed the then-upcoming Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville, Virginia.[

seeing as he was the founder and this is taking from the link seems I'm going with the link you provide so you still have not answered

you're own source does not seem to back you up, some of the members may have gone but does not look it like it was official just some random smucks saying they were them..

You even read the stuff you link????
    And yet, those Proud Boys decided to go to the white nationalist rally. I hate ethno-nationalists and racists, how about you?

Or are you one of those people who finds them to be "very fine people on both sides?"

So a Christian losing their hate justifies self-defense. But a Jew having their families threatened by fascists does not. I see how it works now.

it DOESN'T justify beating someone that's on the ground, as i already said before.
    No you didn't.

But you have called for physical violence against those who have not harmed others.

defend yourselves, but if they go down, don't fucking do anything else.
    So a Christian losing their hate justifies self-defense. But a Jew having their families threatened by fascists does not. I see how it works now.

No you didn't.
    right there.

also, words vs. actual assault. hitting someone and knocking there hat off is not at all comparable to someone saying mean things.

And yet, those Proud Boys decided to go to the white nationalist rally. I hate ethno-nationalists and racists, how about you?

Or are you one of those people who finds them to be "very fine people on both sides?"
    what I really hate is witch burners people that point at others with no real proof and spout crap when they can't back it up, seeing that the founder says it was bad, seems if anyone went it was not with in the groups founding ideas or beliefs.

I could give a rats ass about ethno-nationalists and racist as long as they keep it to themselves and don't hurt anyone they have have a entire hate pity party till hell freezes over, but as soon as anyone starts attacking someone for what ever evil they "think" they might do, then they are the real evil. people will always hate someone else for some dumb ass reason, money, looks, race, religion, ideas, birth, sex, country, etc but once you turn that hate into action it's evil along with finger pointing with no real proof or just generalizing. (a few Muslims are bad so they all bad and must be punished, a few of them youkles pool boys are bad so they all must be bad and punished...

right there.

also, words vs. actual assault. hitting someone and knocking there hat off is not at all comparable to someone saying mean things.
    That's a stark contrast to the person who said this:

it's appalling because it normalizes behaving like a degenerate profligate.

fucking disgusting is all i have to say about it. wretched subhuman mongrels need beaten.

right there.

Are you really saying that someone losing a $3 baseball cap is worse than someone communicating intent to actually physically harm people?

I knew you people cared more about the property of white people than the lives of minorities, but this is kind of ridiculous.

what I really hate is witch burners people that point at others with no real proof and spout crap when they can't back it up, yet who went, seeing at the founder say it was bad, seems if anyone went it was not with in the groups founding ideas or beliefs.

I could give a rats ass about ethno-nationalists and racist as long as they keep it to themselves and don't hurt anyone they have have a entire hate pity party till hell freezes over, but as soon as anyone starts attacking someone for what ever evil they "think" they might do, then they are the real evil. people will always hate someone else for some dumb ass reason, money, looks, race, religion, ideas, birth, sex, country, etc but once you turn that hate into action it's evil along with finger pointing with no real proof or just generalizing. (a few Muslims are bad so they all bad and must be punished, a few of them youkles pool boys are bad so they all must be bad and punished...
    It's a good thing I have not called for political violence, unlike the ethno-nationalists.

But you have called for physical violence against those who have not harmed others.
    basically every time i do that i'm just talking shit and showing extreme disgust, i don't actually want shit to happen.

in general, i'd rather not see anyone fighting in the streets.

where i'm from, people say stuff like "i'd beat his ass" or "i'd half kill him" if they're mad about something. they don't actually mean they would start a fight over it, they're just showing extreme distaste.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you really saying that someone losing a $3 baseball cap is worse than someone communicating intent to actually physically harm people?

I knew you people cared more about the property of white people than the lives of minorities, but this is kind of ridiculous.
    From what was stated getting the hat knocked off was simply an effect of getting knocked upside the head by a bottle, I'm assuming a glass bottle since a plastic/tin one probably wouldn't actually knock a hat off, unless they were full anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

there's a difference between making an actual threat "i'll kill you/kill that guy right there" vs. "i don't believe your people have a right to be in this country/exist"

one is a direct threat, the other is an(wrong) opinion.

hitting someone and knocking their hat off their head is actual physical assault.

basically every time i do that i'm just talking shit and showing extreme disgust, i don't actually want shit to happen.

in general, i'd rather not see anyone fighting in the streets.

where i'm from, people say stuff like "i'd beat his ass" or "i'd half kill him" if they're mad about something. they don't actually mean they would start a fight over it, they're just showing extreme distaste.
    So, we should assume you are lying?

You specifically called for violence against those whom you deemed to be degenerates, and it undermines any argument you make.

It's a good thing I have not called for political violence, unlike the ethno-nationalists.
    No you and your kind like to sit back and point fingers just like the little girls in the witch stories, she's a witch..... guilty guilty.... and wait for others to do the dirty work.

So, we should assume you are lying?

You specifically called for violence against those whom you deemed to be degenerates, and it undermines any argument you make.
    assume i'm talking shit, yeah.

No you and your kind like to sit back and point fingers just like the little girls in the witch stories, she's a witch..... guilty guilty.... and wait for others to do the dirty work.
    When I see racists, I call them out. Freedom of speech is awesome. If you want to defend racists and ethno-nationalists, be my guest.

- - - Updated - - -

assume i'm talking shit, yeah.
    Then your comments can be disregarded, as you are a proven hypocrite.