Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewjoy View Post
    Errr no. Its almost the opposite the way around.
    In this analogy the "rich" are the people getting the item and redistributing those item is "communism" while "capitalism" would be them keeping / deciding what to do with them. Not that the analogy is good or makes a lot of sense, but you are wrong in attempting to correct it.

Mythic was cleared by top guilds quickly and many other guilds shortly after. It doesn't appear getting rid of ML really made any difference at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Sainur View Post
    It's just a garbage system overall, even in pugs. Was pugging heroic Uldir the other day and 6 people got loot at Vectis, and guess what, they were all cloaks.

Guess they didn't pull the lever on the slot machine with enough faith. Oh well, better luck next time!
    To be fair, that could also happen in ML. I remember our first Heroic KJ kill with 25 people where we got 5 rings.

What pisses me off the most about this system is that if someone gets a higher ilevel piece which they dont need because it has the wrong stats, they arent allowed to trade it. Its honestly just bs to see massive upgrades for some people just getting scrapped like that

Quote Originally Posted by Softbottom View Post
    Mythic was cleared by top guilds quickly and many other guilds shortly after. It doesn't appear getting rid of ML really made any difference at all.
    just because they cleared it doesnt mean there is nothing wrong with the system

you think for us to deem this system retarded it should be literally preventing them from killing stuff in the game?

i guess in this case all we need to have a perfect personal loot system is piss easy content..

not saying that Uldir was piss easy, just making an example
    Last edited by Craaazyyy; 2018-10-16 at 03:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Craaazyyy View Post
    just because they cleared it doesnt mean there is nothing wrong with the system

you think for us to deem this system retarded it should be literally preventing them from killing stuff in the game?

i guess in this case all we need to have a perfect personal loot system is piss easy content..

not saying that Uldir was piss easy, just making an example
    Trust me I think it's dumb they got rid of ML I am 100% with you on that. All im saying is it hasn't really seemed to make much difference in terms of guilds clearing.

I guess you'll have an easier time reclearing him then.

Quote Originally Posted by Softbottom View Post
    Trust me I think it's dumb they got rid of ML I am 100% with you on that. All im saying is it hasn't really seemed to make much difference in terms of guilds clearing.
    but then your comment is pointless, cuz its not really what this is all about

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by urieliszcze View Post
    Do you want some cheese with that whine?
    How come facts are "whining"

Forced PL in mythic raiding is deliberately fucking with mythic raiders.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Craaazyyy View Post
    but then your comment is pointless, cuz its not really what this is all about
    Ok lol /10chars

Quote Originally Posted by andrewjoy View Post
    Errr no. Its almost the opposite the way around.
    communist china proves something completly different.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    How come facts are "whining"

Forced PL in mythic raiding is deliberately fucking with mythic raiders.
    not really - people are progressing at steady pace , bosses are getting killed. nothing changed since previous tiers .

besides maybe offficers and their buddies getting less loot - but thats not a problem after all you care about guild progress first ye ?

Why is this discussion still a thing anyway? With so many guilds clearing Mythic Uldir already, it's obviously more about your skill as a guild then your gear. I honestly think anyone how is still salty about this change (which won't be reverted) are officers and their buttbudies who lost loot priority.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryneon View Post
    Whiners may exist, but many people have very valid complaints about the PL change. You shouldn't automatically disregard the opposition as "whiners" just because their point of view differs. Get over it isn't the proper answer. 100% Guild ML is a good compromise I would be happy about.
    Or they're all real life version of Nyte.
    http://darklegacycomics.com/531
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

everyone saying that masterloot is toxic and loot council is never fair and corrupt are either in really shit guilds or they are really bad and loot should go elsewhere for progression sake. now before you screech about "Reeeee the dumper helped kill boss, he needs his purples too", most guilds you apply to will tell you their expectations and if they are progression oriented, gear will be funneled to the most useful classes/players.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    communist china proves something completly different.
    It also has Republic in its official name... Whats the point of this back and forth communist/capitalist thing?

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ascoolasyou View Post
    everyone saying that masterloot is toxic and loot council is never fair and corrupt are either in really shit guilds or they are really bad and loot should go elsewhere for progression sake.
    Firstly, I don't think anyone actually said that "masterloot is toxic and loot council is never fair". Because it isn't necessary to make such an extreme statement to justify the removal of ML.

The bottom line is that it can be toxic in some cases, and it is sometimes unfair. That is enough justification.

What people don't seem to understand is just how many loot disputes Blizzard had to deal with on a daily basis. The bottom line is that the hassle it caused, and the number of arguments that resulted in tickets (which are a strong indication of player dissatisfaction) are the driver of this move.

Honestly, I am so tired of all the whining about the change in the system. I have yet to see a cogent, rational argument of why ML really should stay, or what it actually added.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascoolasyou View Post
    now before you screech about "Reeeee the dumper helped kill boss, he needs his purples too", most guilds you apply to will tell you their expectations and if they are progression oriented, gear will be funneled to the most useful classes/players.
    And honestly, that was never a healthy way to play the game. It was, however, the most effective way to game the system, which is why guilds did it. That is why this is a good change, even if a bunch of stubborn people here adamantly refuse to accept it on principle, rather than an objective assessment of the facts and reasoning.